Thread: any good bmw mechanic in fort wayne

My Cars
    93 maxima, 97 M3

any good bmw mechanic in fort wayne

Planning to buy used 97 E36 M3 in Fort Wayne Indiana. As you all suggest, I will get pre purchase inspection of this car by a good mechanic. I am from Michigan, so want to know of a good shop/mechanic near by, who will do a good job with BMW cars.

I will appreciate any inputs.

My Cars
    98 M3/4
    you might ask Jim@tirerack. He's in south bend, and there are a couple other guys at tirerack that drive BMWs (if their parking lot is any indication).

My Cars
    98 M3/4/5
    There is a reputable BMW dealer in Ft. Wayne that I would suggest be used
    Tomkinson Dodge BMW
    929 Avenue of Autos
    Fort Wayne, IN 46804
    (260) 436-9000
    Paul Smith
    Indiana
    98 M3/4/5
    x-brace, euro floating rotors, UUS short shift, trans brace, Shark software and intake, borla, front and rear JT struts, LTW Wheels, ///Alpine2max with 14 speakers/3subs, and evolving . . .

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Werner's Garage!!! We used to live in the Ft. Wayne area and this is the guru we took all of our BMW's and Mercedes to.

http://yellowpages.superpages.com/profile~SRC_portals~C_werner%27s+garage~LID_vZubZG KldqAaQZjphMZ9nQ%3D%3D~lbp_1.htm
    Eric Paul Eviston - 1 Piece Silicone Hose M50 Manifold Conversion Kit

******M50 Manifold Install Trouble Shooting Guide Here: www.m50manifold.com

'98 M3/4 - ECIS CAI, S50 Manifold, Conforti Software, 16" Spal Puller, UUC Pulleys, Fan Delete, UUC Stage 2 Fly w/M5 Clutch, UUC Blacks w/TMEs, X-Brace, GC RTAB shims, GC RSMs,
    M Roadster lever, 245x40x17 all 4 corners, Drilled Zimmermans, Motul RBF600 and Redline Synth fluids.
    My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    93 maxima, 97 M3
    great to hear from who lived in Fort Wayne. E36M3E, is there a there a I should specifically look for or any body is fine?

I also found this Vorderman MotorWerks in the same area. Any idea how are they?

Anyway thanks for the input. The car I am looking doesn't have all the records. So I have to trust the mechanic.... I checked carfax though.