BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: M5, E39, Dinan S2, under 20K miles, Silverstone, absolutely immaculate. $61K OBO.

My Cars
    96 Dinan M3, M3 race car, 330xi

M5, E39, Dinan S2, under 20K miles, Silverstone, absolutely immaculate. $61K OBO.

Car is sold. Thanks.

I have a 2001 E39 M5, full Dinan S2 car with 19.7K miles for sale.
    Silverstone in color with two-tone grey/black leather interior. Every factory option. DVD/Nav/Bluetooth upgrade. New style headlights.

Priced at $61K. Sticker price of $74.7K and $48.5K in upgrades. $123.2K total.

Every Dinan S2 piece including the often-skipped massively expensive headers. Has the Dinan S2 plaque. Every receipt available to account for all the Dinan pieces and more.

470hp and 419lb/ft.

In order to fully appreciate this car, please visit web site:

http://mark.keeton.googlepages.com/m5

Any questions please email me.

Thanks, Mark.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mkeeton; 09-02-2006 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Provisionall sold. Thanks

My Cars
    M5

Absolutely beautiful car! I'm nowhere near loaded enough to even consider it, so I wish you the best of luck with the sale.
    '01 E39 M5 -- Alpine White

My Cars
    99 M3 Euro, 09 Fit
    ill give u my m3 and a kidney
    99 Techno S50B32 6-speed ///M3 (Complete)
    Mods: SOLD

My Cars
    E36
    Nice car!
    Crazy how much Dinan stuff costs...

My Cars
    Thanks for the input. Yes, Dinan stuff cos a ton. My experience with Dinan has been great. I know that board members have pretty diverse opinions of his stuff. But if you drive them you might agree that he makes great, fast street cars. Absolute brute under acceleration with great exhaust sound, then shift into 6th and you have a quiet comfortable cruiser. What more do you ask of a street car?

My Cars
    Dicktone Limo
    hey, im personally not interested because, well, im 19, and not rich...BUT i know someone selling an incredibly clean e30 325ix, his name is hatchman on bimmerforums...pm him, or click this link: lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

My Cars
    Thanks for the 325ix info. Unfortunately, it's an automatic. Looking for a manual. What a nice looking car otherwise.

My Cars
    '01 325i '02 525iT
    Wow, I've seen this car in person few years ago... you bought it off a guy in Fort Lee NJ?
    '05 MDX and looking for... something...

Gone, but not forgotten: E46 330i, E28 M5, E36 318iS, E34 535iM, E46 325i, E39 525iT

My Cars
    E90 M3
    amazing car!

My Cars
    Yes, the car came from NJ. Previous owner was equally fanatic about keeping the car clean. I was amazed when it arrived with 16K miles that it still looked and smelled like new. It is an awesome car. Thanks for the compliments.

My Cars
    89 E30-98 m3-03 m3-05 suburban turd
    silverstone 1 good choice my pops has a new m5 in silverstone 2

My Cars
    85 535i, E30 M3,03 4.6is
    It's a beautiful car. I had an 01 Dinan S2 M5 in the same color combination but it had Dinan wheels. Best all arround car I have ever had. Mine had a sad ending. The dealer in Tampa that did the Dinan install work did not install the heat shield for the headers. 21k mis later the hydra. lines burst and caught fire leading to the brake system, leading to the fuel system, leading to a total loss. The engineers at Dinan were very helpful and supplied information from their own beta testing of the headers. The Dinan bunch is top notch. I still miss that car. I hope you get your price. It's about what I settled for with my ins co., but that was more than a year ago. Mine also had 50k mis. Good luck

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by m2002 View Post
    It's a beautiful car. I had an 01 Dinan S2 M5 in the same color combination but it had Dinan wheels. Best all arround car I have ever had. Mine had a sad ending. The dealer in Tampa that did the Dinan install work did not install the heat shield for the headers. 21k mis later the hydra. lines burst and caught fire leading to the brake system, leading to the fuel system, leading to a total loss. The engineers at Dinan were very helpful and supplied information from their own beta testing of the headers. The Dinan bunch is top notch. I still miss that car. I hope you get your price. It's about what I settled for with my ins co., but that was more than a year ago. Mine also had 50k mis. Good luck
    Just stuck my head under the hood. Heat shields are in place!! Yes, it is a fabulous car. I am a bit torn, but the racing thing has really got me addicted. So, as always in life, things change and we move on.

In the ideal world I would still like to own every car I ever had (well excepting one dog of a MB) but I don't have a 25 car garage!

My Cars
    I am looking for a 325ix E30 so would consider a trade. There would have to be some cash exchange going my way! Thanks.