• BMW Z4 M Coupe Alpine White

16 80.00%
  • Audi S4 Avant Imola Yellow

4 20.00%

Thread: BMW Z4 M Coupe Alpine White OR Audi S4 Avant Imola Yellow

My Cars
    '06 Mercedes Benz ML350, 1998 Ford Expedition

BMW Z4 M Coupe Alpine White OR Audi S4 Avant Imola Yellow

Hey guys, I haven't posted on here before but Ive been browsing the forums alot lately. I've come to the point where I will ber ordering a new car and I need your help to decide, i know they are 2 different vehicles but either way they will both be tuned and fully done up show / performance cars. These are the 2 choices I have come to. let me know what your think?
    Last edited by egyptfolyf; 08-10-2006 at 01:59 PM.

My Cars
    MZ4C, Veloster, Tucson
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptfolyf View Post
    Hey guys, I haven't posted on here before but Ive been browsing the forums alot lately. I've come to the point where I will ber ordering a new car and I need your help to decide, i know they are 2 different vehicles but either way they will both be tuned and fully done up show / performance cars. These are the 2 choices I have come to. let me know what your think?
    Get the Audi. The MZ4 coupe is a PERFORMANCE car, not a show car. Getting an MZ4 to make into a show car is like buying a thoroughbred for the circus.
    "Bench racing" about track times driven by professionals are like a bunch of nerds arguing which Princess Leia is hotter, the slave Leia or the no-bra jail-bait Leia. No matter how compelling your argument is, the plain and simple fact is, none of you will EVER get to hit that.

My Cars
    BMW M Coupe, MB SL55, MB E55, Porsche Cayenne S
    Why not the RS4? I mean, if you're going to be a bear, be a grizzly right?

I had some thoughts about buying the RS4 over the M-COUPE, but in the end I wasn't looking for another sleeper.

~ Ian
    2011 BMW X5d (ORDERED) | 2011 MB E63 | 2005 PORSCHE CAYENNE S | 2002 MB ML320
    (GONE: 2008 MB E63 | 2006 BMW Z4M-COUPE | 2005 MB SL55 | 2005 MB E55 | 2003 NISSAN 350Z | 1997 BMW 740iL)
    FantasyFactor.com (http://fantasyfactor.com) - Daily Fantasy Sports Contests for Cash and Prizes

My Cars
    I have an 06 S4 Avante (Black-6 speed) and a Z4 M Coupe on order. The S4 is my daily driver and the Coupe will be my fun/track car. I see the S4 as a very comfortable cruiser/hauler and the Coupe as exactly what it is...a stiff riding semi practical sports car. The S4 has very capable performance but it is a bit on the chubby side. Since you mentioned Avante and the RS4 isn't coming to the U.S. in that layout (and its 20K+ more) I figure this is why you are aiming at the S4.

My Cars
    2005 Z4 3.0 6spd
    As a current owner of a Z4 titanium 3.0 6spd, I voted for the Alpine white Z4 M coupe. Why? Well,for one thing that's the one I'm ordering as soon as they will take it. The Audi is super little car, but it's a sports sedan, not a performance sports car. The Z4M is a little raw, but it costs less than the Audi (I think) and 13-14k less than the Cayman. Plus, the Audi is fairly non-descript. Only an enthusiast will notice. But the Z4M will be noticed by everyone as something just a little special even if they don't know cars.