Thread: Two kills in one day

My Cars
    /// 95 M3

Talking

Hey guys, nothing big but today on the way home, i got two kills. One was an old RX-7 probably NON-turbo and the 2nd was a new Honda Accord.
    So, with the RX-7, i was just crusing around 75 mph and i see this RX-7 coming up on me. So, i didn't think much of it because i was just chillin bumpin my system and he came beside me and just smiled and gassed it. So i was like, i don't think so. Me having a 318 didn't think that i only had a 4 banger but i shifted down and was launched. He had a little bit of a led on me just because i really didn't get the start because i was just minding my business. But in NO TIME, i mean no time, I was flying by him at about 110mph. And after he was almost out of my view i just slowed back down to my 75mph and let him come up on me again. And like all these stupid people, wanted to race again and all i did was wave and smile. No use in wasting more gas after i just whipped his ass.
    But, it was about the same with the accord but i just killed him from the beginning. I think it was just a 4 banger like me but oh well.

Score 2 for the bmw in the same trip :x
    A sports car isn't a car unless you know how to drive it!

Come and visit my part of the web.http://nathanhodge.homestead.com
    BUY MY ///M

My Cars
    BMW 530i
    good job nathan, that's the way to do it!
    Richard

Thumbs up

Haha, I love it. It's just like the smell of gun powder after you blast a cap in a target 200 yds away! I know how you feel. This POS civic was beggin' for an a$$ whoopin, yesterday! By the way, did the Honda have 1 or 2 exhaust tips?
    Whoa Nelly, got wing?

1993 325i - Jim C chip, ECIS CAIS, BMP Intake, K&N, fan delete.
    *SOLD* 95///M3 - Engine/Exhaust: Underdrive Pulley, Port & Polished Intake, ECIS Heat Shield, BMP Intake, 9" K&N Filter Charger

My Cars
    /// 95 M3
    It had two tips. I think it was an lx or something. I used to have an accord but it was an 96. It was that fast and it was also a 4 cyc. But I guess i just like 4 bangers, not really. But i am about to sell my car and get a 325 ic or at least i am going to try. My dad is going to take my car and i am going to sell his and get that money because he loves my car SO much. but to answer your question, it had two. I didn't really see them hardly at all, since i smoked him.
    A sports car isn't a car unless you know how to drive it!

Come and visit my part of the web.http://nathanhodge.homestead.com
    BUY MY ///M

My Cars
    1992 BMW 318i - 2003 MINI Cooper S
    Right on man!!

It's even more satisfying when you get to show them the 318 badge on the back. Then they KNOW what just kicked their ass wasnt a big ass 6cyl... but a real 4cyl!!! :p

My Cars
    Currently Breaking My Wallet
    keeping it real with 4 cyl pride
    Old in mind, knees, and liver.

My Cars
    96 M3

Wink 318's are bad assed machines!!!!!!

lets hear it for us 4 bangers!!!