Avus Autosport
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN Socal guys: Who needs help installing mods? I can help you out for CHEAP!

My Cars
    IG: Clearsandadrop
    WOW, I didn't expect this many guys to need work. My inbox is about to fill up. Please email me at e36techniks@yahoo.com or call me at 310-941-8389. Please don't call after 10pm though. Thanks

My Cars
    1997 328i
    so can you do transmission oil changes? oh yeah..u know of a good paint shop around here? gotta get my parts painted
    Long Live ElPandashow

My Cars
    86 D21, EW 66
    For the prices that m3mobbin is quoting, I hope that all of you guys who take him up on his offer also leave a nice tip.

Just a friendly bump from someone who used to live in PV.

My Cars
    1996 328iS
    what do you use? even if its a bit more expensive, if the quality and look is better i'm more than willing to shell out the extra dollars to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by m3mobbin
    I'd be happy to. I've got smoking taillights down to an art, with super shiny clear coat and all. Hopefully you've got some VHT left cause the stuff I get is kinda expensive (20 bucks a can)... Call me up at 310-941-8389. I'll be able to do it any time next week...

My Cars
    I'm not really sure what it's called, everything is in Japanese I get it at some little ricer shop called auto i in Lomita. I don't think it's any better than VHT, the amount and quality of the clearcoat makes all the difference. Also prep work is very important...
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectLine328
    what do you use? even if its a bit more expensive, if the quality and look is better i'm more than willing to shell out the extra dollars to get it.

My Cars
    Big Money Waste
    He got banned.

Anyways.. Where was I...
    Oh ok, I received the camber plates earlier than expected, I was gonna do it myself but I've been tied up lately, so I would like a quote on pulling the front strut hats and installing the GC camber plates in, simple as that.
    I have coilovers, so you don't need a spring compressor to pull the struts, and if you have a air gun, it should be a half hour the most.
    Let me know.
    Thanks.
    modena-alpine white is rite
    silverblacktitanium-lemans blue is tru

My Cars
    Yah... I'll do it for free since your gunna loan me your lights
    Quote Originally Posted by volcomnator999
    hey Nathan....can you do oil change on the tranny?
    Realistically jacking up the car, taking off your wheels, taking off the struts, and then putting them back on will probably take over an hour. I'd do it for 40 bucks. Email or call me if your interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soup Nazi
    He got banned.

Anyways.. Where was I...
    Oh ok, I received the camber plates earlier than expected, I was gonna do it myself but I've been tied up lately, so I would like a quote on pulling the front strut hats and installing the GC camber plates in, simple as that.
    I have coilovers, so you don't need a spring compressor to pull the struts, and if you have a air gun, it should be a half hour the most.
    Let me know.
    Thanks.

My Cars
    Boring E36
    Hey Nathan maybe with all this work you can pay for an E46 M3 in full and call all of us "Stupid Americans" that would be great!
    U MAD?

My Cars
    E36 328iS
    Quote Originally Posted by LWRNCE
    Hey Nathan maybe with all this work you can pay for an E46 M3 in full and call all of us "Stupid Americans" that would be great!

My Cars
    1997 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by E36Guy
    LOL

aight cool...maybe i can roll over to your house sunday morning or monday morning....ill give you a call
    Long Live ElPandashow

My Cars
    tree-ate-een-tee-eye
    Don't forget that he has to make over 20 posts everyday!
    Straights are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers. -97 Schwarz II Black 318ti Sport- Goodtimes 318ti -99 TiAg Dinan 323is -13 Scion FRS 10 Series

Now Featuring: Hartge Exhaust, 325is Vented brakes with Goodridge SS lines, clear fronts/sidemarkers (1/2 mod), Blacked out kidney grilles, Bilstein Sports with H&R Sports, E46 RSMs w/ Z3 reinforcement plates, OEM E46 M68 17" rims, 18x8.5 Hartge Classics,Gen IV DEPOs w/ 4500k HIDs and city lights
    Coming soon:IF YOU HAVE A 318TI SPORT FS IN SOCAL, TELL ME!...DASCed 2.1 maybe?...or the new car mod...ALL IN ONE CAR!

My Cars
    Just call me up man, I'll be stuck at home all week since I pulled my cylinder head today.
    LOL

aight cool...maybe i can roll over to your house sunday morning or monday morning....ill give you a call

My Cars
    2001.5 S4 (sold), 2005.5 ZCPM3, another BMW (soon)
    in addition to being a loser who rips ppl off lawrence, i also heard that you drive your 3 series thats pretty much stock with a SLUSHBOX like a race car... wow. hahahhaha what it is yo? dunno how to drive a MT? ROFL. and like a race car. that thing is slower than gravel.

dont make me walk you with a camry! dont do it... ahhhh
    ur killin me
    change whatz under ur name to onebigjoke. plz. thx.

My Cars
    This thread is for people that need some work on their cars, not to talk crap. Please post on somebody elses thread, it's becoming pretty annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamPu2003
    in addition to being a loser who rips ppl off lawrence, i also heard that you drive your 3 series thats pretty much stock with a SLUSHBOX like a race car... wow. hahahhaha what it is yo? dunno how to drive a MT? ROFL. and like a race car. that thing is slower than gravel.

dont make me walk you with a camry! dont do it... ahhhh
    ur killin me
    change whatz under ur name to onebigjoke. plz. thx.

My Cars
    1997 328i
    hahah aight...do you know what parts i need for the transmission oil change? and what oil would you recommend?
    Long Live ElPandashow

My Cars
    I'm not sure what kinda of oil is the best or how much you need. Kragan or Autozone will have a book that will tell you how much you need and what type of ATF to use. IF you can't find the book just ask someone who works there.
    hahah aight...do you know what parts i need for the transmission oil change? and what oil would you recommend?

My Cars
    1997 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by m3mobbin
    I'm not sure what kinda of oil is the best or how much you need. Kragan or Autozone will have a book that will tell you how much you need and what type of ATF to use. IF you can't find the book just ask someone who works there.
    aight cool..ill try and go check it out today....nice new sig BTW

haha that guy got banned again! lol
    Long Live ElPandashow

My Cars
    roflrofl

My Cars
    tree-ate-een-tee-eye
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFCIRCUS
    roflrofl
    +100 LoL
    Straights are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers. -97 Schwarz II Black 318ti Sport- Goodtimes 318ti -99 TiAg Dinan 323is -13 Scion FRS 10 Series

Now Featuring: Hartge Exhaust, 325is Vented brakes with Goodridge SS lines, clear fronts/sidemarkers (1/2 mod), Blacked out kidney grilles, Bilstein Sports with H&R Sports, E46 RSMs w/ Z3 reinforcement plates, OEM E46 M68 17" rims, 18x8.5 Hartge Classics,Gen IV DEPOs w/ 4500k HIDs and city lights
    Coming soon:IF YOU HAVE A 318TI SPORT FS IN SOCAL, TELL ME!...DASCed 2.1 maybe?...or the new car mod...ALL IN ONE CAR!

My Cars
    99 M3 *Turbo*, 56 VW 2.2L
    can u do SS lines for my brakes?
    CP Pistons
    Eagle Rods
    T67 Turbo
    Lots and lots of custom goodies and 666 fab schtuuufff

05/01/07 RIP pops

My Cars
    I'm pretty sure I could but without one of those power bleeders it would take a while to manually get all the bubbles out of your system...
    Quote Originally Posted by MRMARSH
    can u do SS lines for my brakes?

My Cars
    E36 M3/4/5, F30 328i
    I was just curious as to what happens if you break someone's car?

LA chapter BMW CCA autocross CDI
    www.bmwclubla.org

My Cars
    fortwo
    Quote Originally Posted by SmOOve1
    I was just curious as to what happens if you break someone's car?
    Well, he charges alot less than your shop (Windigo). And he even answer's PM's and IM'! Imagine that!
    Every inquiry I've sent to you about work for my car has gone unanswered.

Nathan did some work for me yesterday. He gets my thumbs up.

My Cars
    E36 M3/4/5, F30 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by JM3
    Well, he charges alot less than your shop (Windigo). And he even answer's PM's and IM'! Imagine that!
    Every inquiry I've sent to you about work for my car has gone unanswered.

Nathan did some work for me yesterday. He gets my thumbs up.
    Sorry about not responding to you. I have a hard time keeping track of stuff with summer quarter and what not going on. Any questions to the shop should be emailed to our website. I just work on the cars so I have no idea what we charge. I'm really not trying to get anyone to come to an independent shop over this guy. I'm all for doing the work yourself. I was just wondering what happens if something goes bad. He should think about covering his behind cause it's never fun we cars come back on you.

LA chapter BMW CCA autocross CDI
    www.bmwclubla.org

My Cars
    tree-ate-een-tee-eye
    PM sent Nathan...

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast