Avus Autosport
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN Socal guys: Who needs help installing mods? I can help you out for CHEAP!

My Cars
    fortwo
    sorry for the hijack nathan. sent you a PM

My Cars
    E36 328iS
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamPu2003
    lawrence id love to see you try.
    i heard you were a jew who ripped ppl off. loser.
    Love to see him try what? He said he wants to see if you're as stupid as you sound

And that second line there is just plain screwed up. I dont care what you have, what you drive, or what you think of us "AMERICANS.." if you are anything like you're making yourself look, you can go ahead and head back wherever you are from. Cause we don't need any more discrimination of ANY kind.

People these days...

Nathan, good luck man.

My Cars
    98 M3
    yeah and thats why i dirve a paid for m3 and u have a previa?

you just got served right there. now im taking away your right to the first amendment. loser. dont talk

WilliamPU2003, you are so lame dude. I'm so glad that you're not around Socal man, because you're a big disgrace and racist dumb ass.
    Take away people's first amendment??? call them loser, tell them dont talk, call others jew, racist american etc...?????? Think about us American whatever way you want dumb ass. At least we work hard instead to earn money instead of seating our asses at home like you and waiting for parents give you money. YOU ARE A BIG LOSER WILLIAMPU2003. also you have just become a pain in the ass in this forum man.

My Cars
    97 7.3
    Good luck organizing any meets WILLIAM...

...either nobody will show, or 10 people will show up that want to kick your ass.

My Cars
    BART
    The guy hides behind his car. Sorry buddy but like I said before, without your car you are nothing. You are an unattractive Asian male with a shitty online attitude. You are just another loser kid with money and probably still can't get some pussy if you paid for it. I love how you attend every meet looking to make new friends. And you say we have no lives...

My Cars
    Boring E36
    ahhhhhaah WOW... WILL.

Who have I ripped off? I never sell anything and when I do I sell it for dirt cheap. Ha.... Amazing. Did you delete your post because I didnt see it?
    I believe I will be at the San Jose meet this sunday... . So call me a jew when I am there.

I heard the last meet you brought a body gaurd to protect you. lol...
    U MAD?

My Cars
    Wait the Sunday meets are a weekly thing? If you're talking about the one at Valco or whatever, I'll be there if its not 078962309723 degrees like last weekend.

My Cars
    TiAg 99' M3 Track/Street

you just got served right there. now im taking away your right to the first amendment. loser. dont talk

Sold 3/2010 due to economy

My Cars
    TiAg 99' M3 Track/Street
    Oh, and Nathan, Hopefully I can hook you up with some work soon.
    Sold 3/2010 due to economy

My Cars
    e36, e90
    naw im not a freeloader you guys are all a buncha shady americans....

lol. i bet if you loan your friend 5 bucks you expect immediate payment back too.

losers.
    That reminds me,

Nathan you owe me $5
    Current: 95 M3 Turbo | 08 335i

My Cars
    2001.5 S4 (sold), 2005.5 ZCPM3, another BMW (soon)
    Quote Originally Posted by LWRNCE
    ahhhhhaah WOW... WILL.

Who have I ripped off? I never sell anything and when I do I sell it for dirt cheap. Ha.... Amazing. Did you delete your post because I didnt see it?
    I believe I will be at the San Jose meet this sunday... . So call me a jew when I am there.

I heard the last meet you brought a body gaurd to protect you. lol...

stop making sh1t up loser. i damn well dont need a bodyguard to kick your ass.

you could be 7'9 400lbs and i would still kick your ass...
    ROFL your stupid as hell. theres no meet this sunday. theres a detailfest. and if you come and try to start sh1t i would beat the holy hell out of you. anytime anywhere. loser.

My Cars
    e36, e90
    Dang Poo, calm down a bit. It's all in good fun. No reaosn to bring race into your arguments. Fine you drive an M3. How old are you? A lto fo us are goign through school and pay for our own stuff. Be sensitive to other peoples situations.

E36Eric, loving the sig. One day Eric's will rule the world.

oh and Nathan's good at installing stuff, so yeah...go to him.
    Current: 95 M3 Turbo | 08 335i

My Cars
    Boring E36
    stop making sh1t up loser. i damn well dont need a bodyguard to kick your ass.

you could be 7'9 400lbs and i would still kick your ass...
    ROFL your stupid as hell. theres no meet this sunday. theres a detailfest. and if you come and try to start sh1t i would beat the holy hell out of you. anytime anywhere. loser.
    lol... you must eat a lot of bullshit.

Hey Nathan how far are you from L.A I will be down there for a carshow and maybe I will have you install some stuff.
    U MAD?

My Cars
    2004 M3
    Can you weld metal tabs with holes in my muffler so it goes "whooo whoooooo"?
    2004 SilberGrau M3 Coupe 6MT No roof No Power or Heated Seats No Nav

My Cars
    1996 328iS
    nate, i have job for you! wanna smoke my taillights? lol they're pretty messed up right now. i used vht nightshades but i didn't do em right. its been a year and a half since i did them, and bc i didnt do any clearcoating its gotten reallly rough and chippy. THANKS! lemme know

My Cars
    1997 328i
    William can you take all your comments to another thread?? or someone make a thread about williampu so that you guys can make fun of him in there....no need to kill this thread
    Long Live ElPandashow

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Knock off the nonsense gentlemen...
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    tree-ate-een-tee-eye

I told you to not respond so the thread wouldn't be full of this crap...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar
    Knock off the nonsense gentlemen...
    Kevlar, I apologize again for a nonsense post...If you want me to delete all my posts or if you want to delete them, go ahead.

This Thread is about M3Mobbin (Nathan) fixing up other people's cars for a really really really great price. not about nonsense.

Kevlar, Sorry again...

-Randy
    Straights are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers. -97 Schwarz II Black 318ti Sport- Goodtimes 318ti -99 TiAg Dinan 323is -13 Scion FRS 10 Series

Now Featuring: Hartge Exhaust, 325is Vented brakes with Goodridge SS lines, clear fronts/sidemarkers (1/2 mod), Blacked out kidney grilles, Bilstein Sports with H&R Sports, E46 RSMs w/ Z3 reinforcement plates, OEM E46 M68 17" rims, 18x8.5 Hartge Classics,Gen IV DEPOs w/ 4500k HIDs and city lights
    Coming soon:IF YOU HAVE A 318TI SPORT FS IN SOCAL, TELL ME!...DASCed 2.1 maybe?...or the new car mod...ALL IN ONE CAR!

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by lkwd318ti
    This Thread is about M3Mobbin (Nathan) fixing up other people's cars for a really really really great price. not about nonsense.
    Word. The $80 he quoted for shocks/springs/RSM's is a deal

My Cars
    tree-ate-een-tee-eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.M
    Word. The $80 he quoted for shocks/springs/RSM's is a deal
    And If you guys doubt his work, just check out his car...
    It's one of the nicest E36s that I've seen...
    If I recall correctly, most, if not all, of the things done to his car was done by himself!

-Randy
    Straights are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers. -97 Schwarz II Black 318ti Sport- Goodtimes 318ti -99 TiAg Dinan 323is -13 Scion FRS 10 Series

Now Featuring: Hartge Exhaust, 325is Vented brakes with Goodridge SS lines, clear fronts/sidemarkers (1/2 mod), Blacked out kidney grilles, Bilstein Sports with H&R Sports, E46 RSMs w/ Z3 reinforcement plates, OEM E46 M68 17" rims, 18x8.5 Hartge Classics,Gen IV DEPOs w/ 4500k HIDs and city lights
    Coming soon:IF YOU HAVE A 318TI SPORT FS IN SOCAL, TELL ME!...DASCed 2.1 maybe?...or the new car mod...ALL IN ONE CAR!

My Cars
    Boring E36
    If I recall correctly, most, if not all, of the things done to his car was done by himself!

-Randy
    True I remember him at B'fest of 05 his car was clean and now its even cleaner.
    U MAD?

My Cars
    IG: Clearsandadrop
    Thanks man, sounds good to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurley68
    Oh, and Nathan, Hopefully I can hook you up with some work soon.
    You shiesty bastard, you are just what WilliamPu was talking about...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric BMW
    That reminds me,

Nathan you owe me $5
    I'm about 30 minutes from downtown LA on a good day. Usually traffic isn't bad on the 110 though.... Which carshow BTW??
    lol... you must eat a lot of bullshit.

Hey Nathan how far are you from L.A I will be down there for a carshow and maybe I will have you install some stuff.

My Cars
    Thanks Randy!

-Randy
    Hehe and that was my "beater" 325is...
    True I remember him at B'fest of 05 his car was clean and now its even cleaner.

My Cars
    I'd be happy to. I've got smoking taillights down to an art, with super shiny clear coat and all. Hopefully you've got some VHT left cause the stuff I get is kinda expensive (20 bucks a can)... Call me up at 310-941-8389. I'll be able to do it any time next week...
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectLine328
    nate, i have job for you! wanna smoke my taillights? lol they're pretty messed up right now. i used vht nightshades but i didn't do em right. its been a year and a half since i did them, and bc i didnt do any clearcoating its gotten reallly rough and chippy. THANKS! lemme know

My Cars
    fortwo
    ill hit you up next week as well

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast