Avus Autosport
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN Socal guys: Who needs help installing mods? I can help you out for CHEAP!

My Cars
    Z3M Coupe, Z4M, E90 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamPu2003
    naw im not a freeloader you guys are all a buncha shady americans....

lol. i bet if you loan your friend 5 bucks you expect immediate payment back too.

losers.
    What the hell are you talking about?

Nathan is just trying to help out the community a bit and make a bit of cash. What gives you the right to come and attack people in here?

My Cars
    IG: Clearsandadrop
    Damn, I heard flux capacitors are really hard to get a hold of these days with Cali's strict smog regulations. I don't think it would be ethical if I installed one for you. What I can do is install some titanium muffler bearings, that should really get your car moving...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound Of Speed
    Nathan, how much would it be to install a flux capacitator on my car? What about 3 dead hookers installed?

My Cars
    IG: Clearsandadrop
    Thanks Charlie. I haven't had the time to pull the head yet since I still have a day left of summer school. I'll let you know in a couple day, thanks in advance though.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rex
    Help my man Nathan out! He's definetly a great shadetree mechanic.

BTW, do you need a free exhaust valve bro? I've got plenty left from my old head that I can give you...

My Cars
    1997 328i
    hey Nathan....can you do oil change on the tranny?
    Long Live ElPandashow

My Cars
    E36 328iS
    Nathan... I need your expertise. I need to install new windshield wiper blades... Can you help?

JK.. I think I can handle it. Im goin to keep this subscribed so when I get my money together for parts, Im calling you up. What Im wondering though, do you have a place for it? Cause I cant do anything with my car around my apartment, so if I were to do something, we'd have to find a place to do it.

Actually.. by the time I have money for mods that I need help with, Ill probably be moved somewhere else anyways...

Good luck, I know you do good work, just wish I had the parts for you to help with.. haha. See ya in the traffic..

Subscribed.
    "God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy." - Billy Currington

My Cars
    1997 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by E36Guy
    Nathan... I need your expertise. I need to install new windshield wiper blades... Can you help?

JK.. I think I can handle it. Im goin to keep this subscribed so when I get my money together for parts, Im calling you up. What Im wondering though, do you have a place for it? Cause I cant do anything with my car around my apartment, so if I were to do something, we'd have to find a place to do it.

Actually.. by the time I have money for mods that I need help with, Ill probably be moved somewhere else anyways...

Good luck, I know you do good work, just wish I had the parts for you to help with.. haha. See ya in the traffic..

Subscribed.
    haha i heard that Nathan has a nice garage to work in..lol thats what his buddy said
    Long Live ElPandashow

My Cars
    01 M roadster, 09 Corolla XRS
    I wish I knew about you a few months ago to work on my suspension. Anyhow, i need help with installation of the BMW fire extinguisher that goes under the seat, let me know.

My Cars
    tree-ate-een-tee-eye
    yeeea Nathan's a cool guy!

Bump for him!
    Straights are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers. -97 Schwarz II Black 318ti Sport- Goodtimes 318ti -99 TiAg Dinan 323is -13 Scion FRS 10 Series

Now Featuring: Hartge Exhaust, 325is Vented brakes with Goodridge SS lines, clear fronts/sidemarkers (1/2 mod), Blacked out kidney grilles, Bilstein Sports with H&R Sports, E46 RSMs w/ Z3 reinforcement plates, OEM E46 M68 17" rims, 18x8.5 Hartge Classics,Gen IV DEPOs w/ 4500k HIDs and city lights
    Coming soon:IF YOU HAVE A 318TI SPORT FS IN SOCAL, TELL ME!...DASCed 2.1 maybe?...or the new car mod...ALL IN ONE CAR!

My Cars
    2001.5 S4 (sold), 2005.5 ZCPM3, another BMW (soon)
    im not attacking anyone, im just saying i guess you socal guys are stingy...

we have bbqs and installfests and nobody is chargin nobody anything. get a buncha food and booze and ahve fun n shoot the sh1t. i didnt know any of the guys but they did some work for me for free w/o even asking for a dime and u know. i guess norcal really does > socal.

My Cars
    tree-ate-een-tee-eye
    im not attacking anyone, im just saying i guess you socal guys are stingy...

we have bbqs and installfests and nobody is chargin nobody anything. get a buncha food and booze and ahve fun n shoot the sh1t. i didnt know any of the guys but they did some work for me for free w/o even asking for a dime and u know. i guess norcal really does > socal.
    Sorry to say this, but you are attacking us Socal people with this post...
    IIRC, a while back, people had a fender rolling day and everybody pitched in to rent a fender roller and everyone got to roll their fenders for $5 or so...
    I know of people that help out here for free too. My friend helped me with my brake conversion for free just like what you said about detailing your car...
    A few months later my friend also helped me lower my car along with a few of our other friends...took us 12 HOURS because of problems and lack of some tools, AND we just used HAND TOOLS.
    They never asked for anything, but that doesn't matter, what matters is that if they ever need anything like that I'm down to do it too...
    So I guess SoCal > you
    Nathan may need the money for certain personal reasons so please, stop ruining this thread.

Bump for Nathan again although it's already at the top
    I apologize if I ruined this thread with this post.

-Randy
    Last edited by lkwd318ti; 07-27-2006 at 05:39 AM.
    Straights are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers. -97 Schwarz II Black 318ti Sport- Goodtimes 318ti -99 TiAg Dinan 323is -13 Scion FRS 10 Series

Now Featuring: Hartge Exhaust, 325is Vented brakes with Goodridge SS lines, clear fronts/sidemarkers (1/2 mod), Blacked out kidney grilles, Bilstein Sports with H&R Sports, E46 RSMs w/ Z3 reinforcement plates, OEM E46 M68 17" rims, 18x8.5 Hartge Classics,Gen IV DEPOs w/ 4500k HIDs and city lights
    Coming soon:IF YOU HAVE A 318TI SPORT FS IN SOCAL, TELL ME!...DASCed 2.1 maybe?...or the new car mod...ALL IN ONE CAR!

My Cars
    there are many ways to make $$
    bimmer forums was made for people who love cars.. not people who love making money off cars

btw
    mcdonalds i hear is alwways hiring... ALWAYS

My Cars
    tree-ate-een-tee-eye
    bimmer forums was made for people who love cars.. not people who love making money off cars
    wow so I guess that means the for sale section shouldn't exist...
    I'm done, I don't want to see this thread ruined anymore than it is...
    Please don't respond again.

My Cars
    86 D21, EW 66

btw
    mcdonalds i hear is alwways hiring... ALWAYS
    I think you are missing the point. These "installfests" are supposed to be a group of people helping each other out while having a good time, not some opportunity for a freeloading loudmouth to leach off of the hard work of others.

BTW, it sounds like you have money. Please go and buy yourself a little bit of shut up juice... PLEASE

My Cars
    1993 325i Mauritius Blue 4dr
    I dont know Nathan but WilliamPu, please STFU. Why dont you bitch at the guys offering detailing service. They should do that for free, too.

PS. It also irks me, just my opinion, when people post "Please help me install my suspension, turbo, rebuild my motor. You must provide all the tools and space. I'll bring you a six pack."
    Last edited by E36Eric; 07-27-2006 at 05:00 AM.
    What it used to look like

My Cars
    4X4
    so whats your schedule like? how long does a job like this take?

My Cars
    E36 M3, E30 325is
    Quote Originally Posted by volcomnator999
    haha i heard that Nathan has a nice garage to work in..lol thats what his buddy said
    well, where exactly is he located?
    let's go over there at night and go home with some tools...

where you at man? mind if i drop by and check out your place?
    i'm a DIY'er myself, looking into getting tools for my own

My Cars
    Boring E36
    naw im not a freeloader you guys are all a buncha shady americans....

lol. i bet if you loan your friend 5 bucks you expect immediate payment back too.

losers.
    Will I really wanna meet you... I just wanna see if you are as stupid as you sound and look.
    U MAD?

My Cars
    Boring E36
    Nathan good luck with everything. If you were up here I would have you help me install a couple of new toys.

Your car has always looked great!
    U MAD?

My Cars
    1997 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by rennfahrer
    well, where exactly is he located?
    let's go over there at night and go home with some tools...

where you at man? mind if i drop by and check out your place?
    i'm a DIY'er myself, looking into getting tools for my own
    shoot him a PM.....you live in LA right? its about a 15-20 minute drive
    Long Live ElPandashow

My Cars
    fortwo
    Quote Originally Posted by LWRNCE
    Will I really wanna meet you... I just wanna see if you are as stupid as you sound and look.
    word. im surprised nobody has shown up at one of your meets to kick your ass

My Cars
    Hey, the tires are in perfectly good condition Some are even new

My Cars
    fortwo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.M
    Hey, the tires are in perfectly good condition Some are even new

i am highly skeptical. you can't determine what condition tires are in without carefully inspecting them. from the sounds of it, you haven't obtained any of those tires to carefully look over.

besides, my comment was actually directed toward the action of stealing tires behind a dealer. what i'm saying is that people with money don't need to do shady things like steal tires. i couldn't care less if they were new.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by JM3
    he actually doesn't. most people with money don't try to steal fucked up tires behind car dealerships
    yeah and thats why i dirve a paid for m3 and u have a previa?

you just got served right there. now im taking away your right to the first amendment. loser. dont talk

lawrence id love to see you try.
    i heard you were a jew who ripped ppl off. loser.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by JM3
    i am highly skeptical. you can't determine what condition tires are in without carefully inspecting them. from the sounds of it, you haven't obtained any of those tires to carefully look over.

besides, my comment was actually directed toward the action of stealing tires behind a dealer. what i'm saying is that people with money don't need to do shady things like steal tires. i couldn't care less if they were new.
    No, I thouroughly looked them over. We were there for at least half an hour. Some of the tires really were like 95% tread left, no bad sidewalls, punctures, etc. Probably people who bought the wrong size, had rubbing, and then had to go to the dealer to fix it lol.

But I get that it's shady to steal tires, which is why we worked on getting permission first.

My Cars
    fortwo
    my other car will walk all over your SMG M3 son.

hit me up when i come back to the bay area. i'll teach you how to stunt.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast