Thread: Compressor Help

My Cars
    1995 BMW 318is

Angry Compressor Help

Well, looks like i'm going to need to get me that new compressor, yippie....

but first, i want to do this as inexpensivly as possible, i found somone with a used comp. they took out cause they were going F/I so i got that part covered. I want to do as much of the work as possible myself, and no, i don't have a bently

can someone give me a swift walk through with any tips you might have for this. along with whatever else is necesary along the way. I did some searching but i can't seem to find a full walk, same on bimmerDIY.....

i would appreciate your help guys and thanks!
    "Before you can think outside the box, you have to know whats in it"

-Matthew

M42 Club Member #126

My Cars
    1996 328is, 2004 Audi AllRoad 4.2

My Cars
    1995 325i
    I'll be par-taking in this little adventure myself
    -Tampa Bay's Finest-
    - MODS: Full M3 Body Conversion, H&R Sport Springs, Bilstein Sport Shocks, Blue Interior OBC + Gauges, 1 Piece Halo Lights (soon to be replaced by Depo Euros / Depo Smoked Corners)

- Soon: TMS Chip, Conforti CAI, B&B Tri Flow, Depo Euros w/ Angels, Smoked Corners, Ignition Coils

My Cars
    1995 BMW 318is
    i actually just moved to naples, so picture how hot it is in tampa, and add 10, take away the breeze....black on black car........yippie......

i talked to the shop i go to and he said if i can bring him a compressor he'd install and charge it for $300......is that a good price?
    "Before you can think outside the box, you have to know whats in it"

-Matthew

M42 Club Member #126