Thread: Which Racing Dynamics wheels do I have?

My Cars
    E34 M5, '80 911 SC

Which Racing Dynamics wheels do I have?

Based on this picture can someone tell me which wheels I have? I'm trying to order some new center caps and the car isn't with me. I've been confused by the similar 3 letter names they give all their wheels!! RGS, RGQ, RD2, RS-2, I just don't know. Mine have the deep lip though so I don't think they are RGS, maybe RGQ?

Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    E34 M5, '80 911 SC
    hmm, thinking it's the RGQ's

My Cars
    1994 BMW 530i
    I have the same ones...no idea what they are though...lol. When you find out let me know! I need some centre caps as well.

Nice car by the way looks clean!!!!

My Cars
    E34 M5, '80 911 SC
    Thanks! I just did some googling and they seem to be the RGQs. The only place to get them I can find is http://www.racdyn-usa.com/ but the shipping for 4 caps and an emblem is $53!! Ouch, I don't know now. I'm eyeing their floor mats too, maybe i could justify the shipping if I got the floor mats, hehe.

The car is quite clean, cleaner than those pictures represent even! They were from b4 I owned the car. I still have to take some decent photos. I've got some koni's and H&Rs on the way. That should fix the stance as well.

n

My Cars
    05 M3 ZCP, 11 335d
    They are definetly not RD2's. thats all I can tell you. =p

And just remember, when ordering from racdyn-usa....thier parts are fake. But for the center caps, that is the only place you can get them, as RDsport no longer makes them and has some cheese ugly ass RDsport logo thing.

~AIM- liquidtiger720 ~ Josh M. ~www.jmscribble.com

My Cars
    m52 powered
    yeah I read of the RD fiasco about stateside sales being fake.. I'd order from real deal if possible.

My Cars
    1994 BMW 530i
    Ya...I've been eyeing a lot of things from Racing Dynamics US...lol...floor mats are on the list and gear shifter lol! Those parts aren't cheap either...

I realize Racing Dynamics US is fake...but they don't make anything with the older logo anymore...so what can you do eh!?

My Cars
    E34 M5, '80 911 SC
    You mean the Real RD doesn't make stuff with the old logo? I found that too. I like the classics. However, I get the feeling that even though electrodyn and RD inc (US) is no longer in RD's (ital) good books that they still make quality products.

I just ordered the center caps and an emblem. The shipping to my home in Canada was going to be over $50! That's not right. I got it down to $18 by having it sent to a spot right by the border. 30 min car ride.

n

My Cars
    05 M3 ZCP, 11 335d
    Yes, the real RD dosnt make stuff with the old logo.

And don't buy fromt he real RD. They will hold your money for 3 months intrest free for no good reason...ask me how I know. Frederico and RDsport can kiss my ass. (sorry, i still hate RDsport).

~AIM- liquidtiger720 ~ Josh M. ~www.jmscribble.com

My Cars
    1993 BMW E34 525i
    i believe they are RGP's.....17". make sure the center caps are the right size. i emailed RD about some for my RGP's, but the guy said they don't make them that size anymore.

My Cars
    I love turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire
    i believe they are RGP's.....17". make sure the center caps are the right size. i emailed RD about some for my RGP's, but the guy said they don't make them that size anymore.
    I concur on the RGPs.