BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: Feeler: 1999 323is - 120k, many mods, well-maintained

My Cars
    2007 Honda Civic

Feeler: 1999 323is - 120k, many mods, well-maintained

I'm thinking about selling my car before heading off to college in late August.

1999 323is, 120k, clean Carfax, Arctic Silver, 5 speed, lots of maintenance, modded.

THE GOOD

"Major" modifications include: Diffsonline custom 3.46 40% lockup LSD, S50 Sachs sport clutch disc and S50 flywheel, Supersprint track pipe, Eurosport CAI, Scorpion catback, Kumho SPTs, fan delete kit, 10mm Rogue Engineering wheel spacers all around, new alternator (larger one that came with M3s), etc, Ground Control track/school kit coilovers with the optional top adjust rear Konis, GC RSMs, OEM clears all around, CDV delete, etc.

Cooling system maintenance including new water pump impeller, fan delete, lower temp thermostat (absolutely no overheating issues).

Oil changes performed meticulously by myself.

The motor runs strong and this is a fairly torquey M52 with the aforementioned modifications.

Front and rear bumpers repainted from Queen City Auto (known for their work on Ferraris, Lambos - Porsche and BMW dealers recommend them locally). The front bumper has since been scraped a little (this is sort of hard to see, it's on the underside).

THE BAD

Driver's side door has been keyed. It's very thin, and the Arctic Silver hides it pretty well. Not extremely noticeable, especially not when driving. Have NOT gotten a quote on it, however.

Interior (a-pillar, mostly) is not in the best shape from previous owner. Probably inexpensive to put new fabric in for the areas that need attention.

There is one unpainted jack hole cover. Quoted at $15 to professionally paint.

Some of the weather stripping needs attention. Doesn't necessarily detract from the overall car.

PICTURES

www.natural-process.com/pics.htm

I am back on the stock wheels, as shown in one of the pictures.

I used to have Depo Ellipsoids with Umnitza DDE Angel Eyes. I have since sold those. I am using Depo Ellipsoids that belong to a friend currently. I'll throw stock headlights back on for the sale.

Comments, questions?

Steve
    Last edited by STEVE36; 07-22-2006 at 02:44 PM.

My Cars
    Ferrari 458, Model 3
    how much are you looking to get for it?
    UUC EVO III SSK | M50 Intake Manifold | Conforti 3.5" CAI | AA Software | 3.5" HFM (unplugged)
    Fan Delete | Strömung Exhaust | UUC Stg2 Ltw Flywheel | X-Brace | AA Track Pipe | 3.46 Differential

1/4 mile: 13.3@104.2mph; 8.6 in 1/8; 2.04 60' | Best 1/8 mile: 8.3@83mph; 1.81 60'
    Dyno: 242rwhp/232rwtq
    SOLD

My Cars
    99 Z3M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by jworms
    how much are you looking to get for it?
    +1

My Cars
    2007 Honda Civic
    To be honest, I don't know. KBB value on the car is unrealistically high, in my opinion.

I paid 10.5 (at a small dealership, 2 years ago). Since then I've poured a lot of money into the car.

I'd like to hear some offers, or at least some opinions. It really is a fun car with the modifications.

Steve