Thread: Girl issue..problem or not??

My Cars
    1995 Integra GS-R

Question Girl issue..problem or not??

Ok here;s the deal guys..... I've been talking to this girl for about a week now... been out a few times.. nothing much. I was with her on Sunday night so I didn't make any plans for the next day I just told her to call me when she got outta work. Well she called and I was just asking her what she was doing and she said she was gonna go home but didn't really wanna and so I picked up the hint and asked her if she wanted to come over to my house. I asked her if she remembered where my house was and she said yea.... "I'll see ya in a few" So I thought ok well I got some time to get a shower and stuff. Well then not even like 5 minutes later I'm in the shower and the doorbell rings....it's her. OK now my ? is do ya'll think that she just drove all the way out near my house and was waiting for me to ask her to come up, and then.... BAM... just is there. Should I be cautious about this or what???
    I don't want much from a woman. Just want a little peace and quiet. Give me a piece and I'll be quiet.

My Cars
    either you know how to work it, or she is a stalker, im betting its jsut aht you know how to talk to her to make her feel real special....

My Cars
    99 Mroadster
    Dude follow her lead till you can tap it

My Cars
    '92 535i/5
    Fuck first, ask questions later.

'97 318i (Sold) - '96 M3/5 Lux (Sold) - '03 X5 3.0i Sport (Sold) - '03 SV650 (Sold) - '92 535i/5

My Cars
    Y'all are corrupting my younger brother!!! Wait, he already is corrupt... nevermind... proceed!!!

Who are you talking about, Justin? I don't think I've met this new girl. Introduce me this weekend.

My Cars
    1994 325is
    Originally posted by dcardenas
    Fuck first, ask questions later.
    ferreals man...you need to get on point! Why did you even bother writing this thread, it should have been something like.

"Girl Victory! She Swallows!!!"

My Cars
    Looking as you are reading this.
    Heh, he's being cautious about this girl. I have a feeling there is more than this that has given him ideas or reason to be cautious. Maybe somethign she has said, or way she acts. Once she showed up so fast he began questioning other things. Hell, she's either a stalker and he sees other signs, or she is clingy, or she wants the joystick ride. In that case he better oblige.
    "Well, if I was so inclined, during this conversation... I could have groped you five times!"

My Cars
    93 325is
    ....Maybe she's just a fast driver

or she was already on her way to your house when she called you
    Levin
    93 325is
    84 533i

My Cars
    I suspect the latter also, BMDub. She probably had a pretty good idea that Justin would invite her over, so she was already headed that way, just hoping he'd catch the hint and invite her. So, when she said she'd be right over, she wasn't kidding.

Now, that calls into question just what is going on in this girl's head. Is she a stalker type who, once she digs her claws in, she will not let go? Is she the kind that will key the ever-living shit out of your car if you draw her ire?

Be careful, man...

My Cars
    93 325is
    who knows she could just really like him.....I'd say be careful but not too careful
    Levin
    93 325is
    84 533i

if i were u i woulda answered the door in my towel then be like wanna join me ? ...i think she just wants u hardcore...just play it cool
    converted \X/ driver
    corrado slc---s54 m-coupe(coming in april)
    ae86 corolla---drift/winter car

Saint Peters, Missouri, United States of America
    My Cars
    993, XK8, RR, Merkur Scorpio
    Originally posted by fable

ferreals man...you need to get on point! Why did you even bother writing this thread, it should have been something like.

"Girl Victory! She Swallows!!!"
    True True...

Don't sweat the small stuff like that Justin.

If it was me I would have had her get in the shower.

She's obviously attracted to you and thinks you are to her as well. Why else would she have most likely already been on her way to your place when she called you?

She must have known you would invite her over and she obviously didn't have anything else going on.

I would just say be careful about how much time you spend with her. She could be too co-dependant to have a quality relationship with.

Later,
    Tom

P.S. If her deception is that big of an issue to you I would have confronted her immediatly.
    <font size="1"><center>
    ChongusM3: Tom is the original smooth operator.

"The reward of suffering is experience" - Aeschylus (Killed by a falling tortoise.)
    BMW Cigar and Gun Club Member # 1
    325is Dude: I tend to attract retards. </center></font>

Man....you got game. I need to follow you for a day so I can take notes.

If not, you should release your personal memoirs so we can all learn from your secrets =)

Saint Peters, Missouri, United States of America
    My Cars
    993, XK8, RR, Merkur Scorpio
    Originally posted by sdram587
    Man....you got game. I need to follow you for a day so I can take notes.

If not, you should release your personal memoirs so we can all learn from your secrets =)
    Thanks man.

Most of it is just common sense though.

Later,
    Tom
    <font size="1"><center>
    ChongusM3: Tom is the original smooth operator.

"The reward of suffering is experience" - Aeschylus (Killed by a falling tortoise.)
    BMW Cigar and Gun Club Member # 1
    325is Dude: I tend to attract retards. </center></font>

My Cars
    fortwo
    couple of questions

1. how old are you?
    2. why didn't you ask her how she got there so fast?
    3. what ended up happening?
    4. is she hot?

My Cars
    1995 Integra GS-R
    Hey preppy.... 1. I'm 22 2. I didn't really wanna ask. 3. Nothing.. we watched a movie and kust layed there together talking. 4. Is she hot. Well, she's not really hot, but not bad. About a 6 on a 1 to 10. And see the only reason why I'm settling for her is cuz I've been in a dry spell for a while now 0000and was lonely ..so it's just good to have someone around.
    I don't want much from a woman. Just want a little peace and quiet. Give me a piece and I'll be quiet.