XRIMS

Thread: FS: NEW Style 18 (Chrome!) wheels plus tires

My Cars
    1997 318ti Sport, Black

FS: NEW Style 18 (Chrome!) wheels plus tires

I do NOT own these wheels/tires... they are at the local (Nashville) BMW dealership. I don't work there, nor do I expect to profit from the sale. Let me know if you're interested and I'll either get info, or connect you with the appropriate folks at the dealership.

Apparently they were special ordered and the buyer backed out. The tires are mounted on the wheels, but if I understand correctly, these were not installed on the car.

Here's the info I have:

WHEELS:
    Style 18 (the standard 5-spoke Sport alloy wheel)
    Chrome. Yes, Chrome
    16" x 7"
    Should fit E36, Z3, and 16" E46's

TIRES:
    ContiSport Contact
    225/50 ZR16 92W

PRICE:
    Regularly $2300... reduced to $1495.
    DON'T HATE THE HATCH!
    From Page 68 of the 1997 318ti Owners Manual: "Vehicles equipped with ASC+T remain subject to the laws of physics."

My Cars
    1997 318ti Sport, Black
    Uh oh... I just noticed the classifieds posting rules... I think this listing may be in violation of section 5. Any thoughts on that? _I_ am not selling anything. I'm just letting people know that the wheels are available. Any thoughts/suggestions on this?
    DON'T HATE THE HATCH!
    From Page 68 of the 1997 318ti Owners Manual: "Vehicles equipped with ASC+T remain subject to the laws of physics."

My Cars
    1997 318ti Sport, Black
    bumpin' it up.
    DON'T HATE THE HATCH!