Thread: Where to get a Full arm rest for 95 M3 coupe?

My Cars
    95 M3 & 98 M3 Sedan

Question Where to get a Full arm rest for 95 M3 coupe?

I just saw a red M3 Coupe with a full arm rest (it looks like the E46 arm rest) . Does any one know where i can get one?

slaaw Guest
    pacific bmw. about $160+s/h.

My Cars
    97 M3/4

Got pics?

I'm not aware of other type of armrest. Any pics would be appreciated. It's also cheaper than the normal ones ($255 for leather). Does it have compartment underneath like the E46's?

Erwin

My Cars
    95 M3 & 98 M3 Sedan
    It looks like it has a compartment underneath........I just saw it in the parking lot...........but i notice that it had a different cup holder........meaning......the one i have, the coins are at the front end.........this one is in the middle between teh cup holders.........i just called pacific Bmw and they say that it cost .........vinyl is 159. and the leather is 198. I wish the owner was there so i could look at it........My arm is getting very tired........using a jacket as an armrest for now.....

My Cars
    97 M3/4
    I called Pacific BMW and asked for BMWCCA discount.....none....
    The price (for black leather) is 195.29 if you buy them online.
    There is only one type of armrest (cutoff on the driver side corner) though. Anyone finds it cheaper anywhere else?

Damn, u would think that an M3 would come with an armrest. I'm getting shoulder pain for letting my arms hang......

Have anyone tried to fit the E46 armrest into E36 before? it's cheaper and also has the extra compartment.

E

My Cars
    95 M3 & 98 M3 Sedan
    I am thinking about removing my wife's E46, 325Ci to see if it fits,..........I better wait when she's asleep!...........

My Cars
    95 M3 & 98 M3 Sedan
    anyone interested in a GROUP PURCHASE on the armrest, Let me know, then i'll call Pacific BMW to see if they give us a good deal.

My Cars
    97 M3/4

Me Me ME!!!

I will be really interested in finding out if the E46 armrest will fit....it just looks so much better and more comfortable. Let me know what you find. I'm sorry I have no access to an E46.

On the other hand, if you're into organizing a GP, count me in for a black leather one..... There are a LOT of people that are looking for armrest in bimmer.org. I don't think they care to lower the price anymore, they are the cheapest I can find. Other places sells for MSRP- $255 ouch!

Erwin

My Cars
    95 M3 & 98 M3 Sedan
    I just spoke to the parts manager at pacific bmw, regarding the arm rest.......they have 3 colors.......black, beige and gray.....the reason why it cost so high is bc it's more or less special order. each order has to have the vehicle vin# so that the arm rest leather would match with the seats.........etc etc......so the price stays the same.......unless there are lots of orders then they might consider......but for now the price stays the same