BMW of Bloomfield
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1995 M3 Turbo

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3

FS: 1995 M3 Turbo

87,000 miles on the ticker... less than 1,000 highway miles with the turbo. Kit is a Active Autowerke stage I. The HKS wastegate is sprung for 8 pounds of boost. no boost controller installed. The car is mechanically perfect. Motor and tranny are in excellent condition.... consistent with the mileage of the car.

red exterior
    black interior
    stock looking inside and out!
    Beautiful physical condition (PM for pics)

first $14,000 takes it. No BS. I own the car and have the clean title in hand so no issues there. Why so cheap for this car? Well I want a quick sale and it needs to be tuned. I dont have any more cash left over for the tune. I'm a poor guy with a rich man's car. hehe

Also I will list the bads:
    - tune (needs computer from AA, I have the bigger injectors. The low price is taking into account that the buyer needs to come out of pocket for the tune.)
    - rear brake pads
    - air bag light is on (been like that since I bought the car)
    - abs light is on (also been like that since I bought the car)

I would consider trading for another BMW + cash for those that want the car but dont have all the money. I would only be interested in a car with VERY light modifications or stock. I would be using the car for daily driving. Please dont be offended if I turn down your car, I am very picky and would prefer to sell my M3 outright anyway.

Only serious buyers and offers please. PM me for pics. I cannot post pics on this board yet. Or maybe someone can help me host them? Thanks folks.
    Last edited by CornerCarver; 06-15-2006 at 09:50 AM.

My Cars
    BMW
    Any estimates on the computer and tune? And send pics to alltoyz@hotmail.com

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIU///M3
    Any estimates on the computer and tune? And send pics to alltoyz@hotmail.com
    about $2100 was the quote I got for the tuned computer and injectors from the manufacturer of the kit. They are expensive. I've gotten lower quotes, as low as $1400... but not worth it. might as well go with the manufacturer's tune for reliability. but maybe others have alternate means to get the car tuned and can save a little money. who knows.

Anyway, pics going your way in a bit.

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    bump

My Cars
    E30 M3, E34 M5, E36 M3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CornerCarver
    87,000 miles on the ticker... less than 1,000 highway miles with the turbo. Kit is a Active Autowerke stage I. The HKS wastegate is sprung for 8 pounds of boost. no boost controller installed. The car is mechanically perfect. Motor and tranny are in excellent condition.... consistent with the mileage of the car.

red exterior
    black interior
    stock looking inside and out!
    Beautiful physical condition (PM for pics)

first $14,000 takes it. No BS. I own the car and have the clean title in hand so no issues there. Why so cheap for this car? Well I want a quick sale and it needs to be tuned. I dont have any more cash left over for the tune. I'm a poor guy with a rich man's car. hehe

Also I will list the bads:
    - tune (needs computer from AA, I have the bigger injectors. The low price is taking into account that the buyer needs to come out of pocket for the tune.)
    - rear brake pads
    - air bag light is on (been like that since I bought the car)
    - abs light is on (also been like that since I bought the car)

I would consider trading for another BMW + cash for those that want the car but dont have all the money. I would only be interested in a car with VERY light modifications or stock. I would be using the car for daily driving. Please dont be offended if I turn down your car, I am very picky and would prefer to sell my M3 outright anyway.

Only serious buyers and offers please. PM me for pics. I cannot post pics on this board yet. Or maybe someone can help me host them? Thanks folks.
    :

This is an AWESOME price for a car like this in stock condition let alone with a (mostly complete) turbo in it!

If you want to sell your car, get pictures up on imageshack.us so people can see it!

My Cars
    1989 BMW 325i
    Is it a Gen 3 kit from AA? I also thought the AA kit came with a Tial 38mm wastegate not an HKS??
    89-325i-

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX19
    Is it a Gen 3 kit from AA? I also thought the AA kit came with a Tial 38mm wastegate not an HKS??
    HKS is what came with this one. its a used AA kit that came off another car. the kit was originally installed by AA themselves on the donor car. So its an AA kit. dont know what GEN it is though. The donor car was a 99 M3 so that is why i have everything installed except the fuel management portion...

I would love to get pics up for you guys but i cannot post pictures yet. Maybe if I keep answering questions, I'll get my post count high enough to post pics... so keep asking questions

My Cars
    1996 BMW 328is
    I may be interested in a trade. I have a 1996 328is with only 73,000 miles. The only mods i have are intake, exhaust, it's lowered with H&R Cup, and i have 18's currently on it. Let me know.

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock(/\)ave

This is an AWESOME price for a car like this in stock condition let alone with a (mostly complete) turbo in it!

If you want to sell your car, get pictures up on imageshack.us so people can see it!
    Yup, i figured it would get more attention if the pictuers where in the thread, but thise site wont let me post pics. So for now i've been emailing them or if someone wants to volunteer to post pics for me that would be cool too.

My Cars
    1989 325is
    could you send me pictures to agnewrp@alfredstate.edu

thanks

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by e30_325is
    could you send me pictures to agnewrp@alfredstate.edu

thanks
    pics sent

My Cars
    1988 M3
    Definitely post pics.
    1988 E30 M3, my Lachsilber Track Rat

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    replied to emails, ttt

My Cars
    BMW/Jeep/Ducati
    Send pictures to RossRodgers@gmail.com

I'll put them up for you if you want...that is unless I like the car too much...

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by David A
    Send pictures to RossRodgers@gmail.com

I'll put them up for you if you want...that is unless I like the car too much...
    sent you some pics. Thanks for the help

My Cars
    BMW/Jeep/Ducati
    Quote Originally Posted by CornerCarver
    sent you some pics. Thanks for the help
    No problem...looks like an awesome car.

One question - does the stage one have an intercooler? You named one of the files radiator so it threw me off...

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by David A
    No problem...looks like an awesome car.

One question - does the stage one have an intercooler? You named one of the files radiator so it threw me off...
    haha yea that's the intercooler. i named the file radiator because it was a joke between me and one of my buddies when I sent him the pics. I told him there was no turbo in there just an oversized radiator

My Cars
    M3
    i'll trade you a stock mint m3 for it!

My Cars
    1995 M3
    i cant believe this is still for sale

My Cars
    See Sig
    I might be interested would you be willing to throw in Transportation to So Cal?

Also what kind of maintenance<o:p></o:p> items have you taken care of in the past 5000 miles it's getting to that point where everything starts crapping out?

For instance the Edge Motorsports list - http://www.edgemotorworks.com/e36.htm

Also has anything been done with the suspension?

2009 BMW M3 Coupe — Alpine White on Fox Red, DCT - ESS | Turner Test Pipes | Macht Schnell Stg 2 | OEM Performance Splitters, Spoiler & Mirror Caps | 3D Design Diffuser
    [B]2012 BMW S1000RR[B] — Red/White
    2003 BMW M3 - Carbon Black on Black, 6MT - DPE | B&G | K&N | JL AUDIO - Sold
    1995 BMW M3 Coupe - Cosmos Black on Black
    - Sold
    07 Triumph Daytona 675 - Scorched Yellow - Sold

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by 95werksm3
    I might be interested would you be willing to throw in Transportation to So Cal?

Also what kind of maintenance<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p> items have you taken care of in the past 5000 miles it's getting to that point where everything starts crapping out?

For instance the Edge Motorsports list - http://www.edgemotorworks.com/e36.htm

Also has anything been done with the suspension?
    not willing to pay for transportation or arrange any of that. That kind of leg work is up to you.

Front rotors were chaged out with new pads. I put new brembo cross drilled rotors on there with pagid pads. Rear pads need to be done soon. Nothing is "crapping" out on the car to my knowledge. It only has 87,000 miles on it. Water pump was done by previous owner as preventative maintenance. I haven't done anything to it other than change the oil and spark plugs... oh and that snail looking thing underneath the car that makes a weird wizzing noise... Hmmm, in the interior, the computer underneath the climate control has some bad pixels. Never bothered me any, but gotta mention it because someone else might care...

suspension is bone stock.

I have a sale pending locally to a bimmerforums member actually. I let him remain anonymous until he speaks up. But if that falls through I'll update the thread on Saturday.

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    car is still available.

ttt

My Cars
    M3
    PM sent

My Cars
    I take the bus to work.
    does the car have all VIN tags, or has it seen bodywork/paintwork? Interested in some sort of a trade for a blk/blk 95 m3 with AA chip, 24# injectors, CAI, 3.5HFM, custom midpipe, and eisenmann race?
    -M3J0N

My Cars
    1980 Firebird
    holy crap i woulda bought this car last october if it was for sale!!!!!!!!!!! although i am very pleased with my 95 M3.......it's not turbo'd!!!

great price and gooooooooorgeous car. good luck with the sale!!!

p.s. get some engine pics to the fella that posted the pics for ya.
    “If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual State. In a single State, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair.” – Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast