Page 1 of 40 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: ***NEW*** M50 Manifold Conversion Kit - E36 M3 and 328 ***NEW***

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36

***NEW*** M50 Manifold Conversion Kit - E36 M3 and 328 ***NEW***

ALL KITS ARE ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME...SEE MY WEBSITE FOR THE LATEST PRICES!!!

http://www.m50manifold.com my new website.

My name is Eric. I am a BF.c supporting vender.

I installed the M50 manifold on my car last year using several of the DIYs available online. It took me several days of running around to different parts stores, and designing and fabricating brackets so the crank vent, ICV, and dip-stick could be bolted back up to the original manifold bracket system. I hated the idea of just zip-tieing them into place. Both (not just 1) manifold support brackets are bolted back up too. To my knowledge NO OTHER KIT HAS THIS BOLT UP FEATURE.

So as a favor to a couple forum members I decided to manufacture the brackets in quantity and sell them in a conversion kit...mainly because all the other kits are so expensive it's rediculous. And now I can barely keep up with the demand for this kit.

Since this kits inception I have had the proper sized throttle body seal manufactured by a seal company. The TB seal is not available in any other kit. And I have taken the brackets to the next level by having them professionally stamped and zinc plated. This is a perfectly complete kit option to all the other kits out there.

Kit Parts:
    • Refurbished and slightly modified M50 manifold.
    • Zinc plated conversion brackets and hardware to mount the crank vent, ICV, and dip-stick.
    • Zinc plated fuel rail mount brackets and hardware.
    • All of the hose, elbows, Tees, and clamps pre-cut and pre-assembled so you can plug your crank vent and ICV into the new manifold. (This is not heater hose. It is fuel/emissions hose with braided wall)
    • All the vacuum line for the fuel pressure regulator and Tee for the secondary air pump solenoid and check valve.
    • Vacuum line for the charcoal canister solenoid.
    • 6 new manifold seals.
    • New hose connector with O-ring for the M50 manifold.
    • Newly manufactered throttle body seal specially made for this application to adapt the OBDI manifold to the OBDII TB.
    • 22 page color photo (16 photos) DIY instructions written by me...not just downloaded off the internet. (to my knowledge these are not yet available online)
    • Cell phone support while you install your kit...& if you're local and I'm available I'll do the install for you for a small fee!!! Where else can you get this kind of customer service.
    #3 - Full kit price WITH manifold is $ SEE WEBSITE

#2 - Kit with everything but NO manifold is $ SEE WEBSITE

#1 - Stripped down kit with NO manifold, NO manifold gaskets, NO TB seal, no adapter brackets, and NO hose connector is $ SEE WEBSITE. (Just hoses clamps and vacuum line all pre-assembled)

Bonus - add a NEW but modified (so it fits the S/M52 fuel rail properly) M50 fuel rail cover for only $ SEE WEBSITE!! ($45 shipped if ordered seperately)

If you buy the full kit, this is how it will look when you receive it. If you would like a reference...M3Pete, D1nan328is, BMWALDO, and many more have already purchased the kit from me.

These kits are completely plug and play. It is also completely reversable back to stock.

Thank you for your time,

Eric

Last edited by E36M3E; 12-26-2006 at 12:14 PM.
    Eric Paul Eviston - 1 Piece Silicone Hose M50 Manifold Conversion Kit

******M50 Manifold Install Trouble Shooting Guide Here: www.m50manifold.com

'98 M3/4 - ECIS CAI, S50 Manifold, Conforti Software, 16" Spal Puller, UUC Pulleys, Fan Delete, UUC Stage 2 Fly w/M5 Clutch, UUC Blacks w/TMEs, X-Brace, GC RTAB shims, GC RSMs,
    M Roadster lever, 245x40x17 all 4 corners, Drilled Zimmermans, Motul RBF600 and Redline Synth fluids.
    My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    BART
    So are you a shop or just an individual?

If an individual that's awesome you became a vendor just to sell this kit.

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by jonjon0nline
    So are you a shop or just an individual?

If an individual that's awesome you became a vendor just to sell this kit.
    Individual. I started selling it as a favor to a couple forum members and the word spread like wild fire.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...29#post6672629

So now I hope to just sell 2 or 3 a week to take up some of my spare time and help out other members.

Eric

'98 M3/4 - ECIS CAI, S50 Manifold, Conforti Software, 16" Spal Puller, UUC Pulleys, Fan Delete, UUC Stage 2 Fly w/M5 Clutch, UUC Blacks w/TMEs, X-Brace, GC RTAB shims, GC RSMs,
    M Roadster lever, 245x40x17 all 4 corners, Drilled Zimmermans, Motul RBF600 and Redline Synth fluids.
    My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    97 BMW M3 Coupe
    hay man..i had read the post from u from the other threat from this forum..and im planing to buy one from u with the full kit..and just wondering how long will this last..cause im out of town now..which i need to go back to work and see if i can buy one from u..well just let me know and thanks to bring up a great GB and product..
    kris..

My Cars
    BART
    Quote Originally Posted by E36M3E
    Individual. I started selling it as a favor to a couple forum members and the word spread like wild fire.

So now I hope to just sell 2 or 3 a week to take up some of my spare time and help out other members.

Eric
    That is freakin awesome man. We need more members like you!

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by azndrifter127
    hay man..i had read the post from u from the other threat from this forum..and im planing to buy one from u with the full kit..and just wondering how long will this last..cause im out of town now..which i need to go back to work and see if i can buy one from u..well just let me know and thanks to bring up a great GB and product..
    kris..
    I will run this GB as long as I can afford to pay my BF.c dues. hopefully a long time...I am enjoying doing this.

thanks for your interest.

Eric

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    red poopbox
    wow, you're a vendor now!??!?!?

AWESOME!!!!

Element Tuning - 2008/2009 NJMP Redline Time Attack/Formula X Champions [Street & Modified]
    RightFootDown

FS: E36 OEM fogs | UUC Chromoly RLCA's

My Cars
    BART
    How much would you charge for an install btw?

My Cars
    1997 M3 Sedan

Eric
    Thankfully, Eric is not an accounting major, because the Supporting Vendor dues are costing him most of his profits. You should order one of these kits before he figures it out.

See the other threads for my comments on the kit. Eric put a lot of thought into it, and it's a great bang for the buck mod.
    97 Estoril/Black M3/4/5

"Although we've experienced an M3 sedan with an automatic, our test car came fitted as God intended, with a 5-speed manual ..."
    Road & Track May 1997, testing the M3 Sedan

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by M3 Pete
    Thankfully, Eric is not an accounting major, because the Supporting Vendor dues are costing him most of his profits. You should order one of these kits before he figures it out.

See the other threads for my comments on the kit. Eric put a lot of thought into it, and it's a great bang for the buck mod.
    ha ha. yeah it's true, I don't make much money on these. and I have almost exhausted the cheap place I get my manifolds from...if I have to start paying more for the manifolds I'll have to raise the price or just not offer it as part of the kit.

thanks for the bump Pete.

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by jonjon0nline
    How much would you charge for an install btw?
    I don't even know what would be fair??? 4 hours worth of work in my garage...make me an offer via PM.

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Thanks for your oreder Mike!! Your shipping schedule will fit my build schedule perfectly, I believe.

Pmed you back, M3nacing. let me know if that is acceptable.

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    97 332ti and some nifty bicycles
    Definately grabbing this kit as soon as payday rolls around... I've been putting this mod off due to cost, and $380 is freakin' great...
    WTB:
    M Coupe/M Roadster Rear Subframe (diff, half shafts, brakes, RTA's...EVERYTHING)
    Z3 1.9 steering rack
    318Ti M-Tech rear bumper in decent shape

My Cars
    09 Yamaha R6s & 95 325iC
    i will def. contact you once i have the money... buying too much crap now so i'm broke
    great kit and great price
    -Ivan

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Thanks for your order M3nacing!! I only need one more order to build and ship next week.

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    '03 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by lecchilo
    i will def. contact you once i have the money... buying too much crap now so i'm broke
    great kit and great price
    Ivan.... go ahead and order yours already We need 1 more
    This is mark from eurotek btw.

Thanks for your order M3nacing!! I only need one more order to build and ship next week.
    Thanks Eric! I'm looking forward to receiving this kit next week (hopefully)
    Mark - '03 Steel Gray ///M3

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by M3NACING
    Ivan.... go ahead and order yours already We need 1 more
    This is mark from eurotek btw.
    damn, and I thought I had just made the first sale to a chic when I saw Patricia on your paypal addy!!

but I wasn't about to ask!! lol

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    '03 BMW M3
    damn, and I thought I had just made the first sale to a chic when I saw Patricia on your paypal addy!!

but I wasn't about to ask!! lol
    lol Patricia = my gf.

Sorry to disappoint you
    Mark - '03 Steel Gray ///M3

My Cars
    91 M5, 05 M3 SMG, 05 X5 4.8is, 98 E36 M3/4

m50 manifold kit

How 'bout putting me down for one of the kits. I can paypal immediately after you contact me. Email is monakeycpa at yahoo.com or pm me. Thanks.
    2005 M3, SMG, Carbon Blk, Cinnamon, 19's
    2005 X5 4.8is, Imola Red, Blk, Every option
    1991 M5, Jet Black, Dove
    2001 Infiniti QX4
    2006 Nissan Frontier 4x4

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by m5biemer
    How 'bout putting me down for one of the kits. I can paypal immediately after you contact me. Email is monakeycpa at yahoo.com or pm me. Thanks.
    emailed you, mike.

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    91 M5, 05 M3 SMG, 05 X5 4.8is, 98 E36 M3/4
    emailed you, mike.
    Okay, just paid your paypal account, I'm the 3rd so hope you can finish and ship asap. Thanks.
    2005 M3, SMG, Carbon Blk, Cinnamon, 19's
    2005 X5 4.8is, Imola Red, Blk, Every option
    1991 M5, Jet Black, Dove
    2001 Infiniti QX4
    2006 Nissan Frontier 4x4

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by m5biemer
    Okay, just paid your paypal account, I'm the 3rd so hope you can finish and ship asap. Thanks.
    thanks for your order, Mike. I will be shippping these out next week. you all should receive them before the end of the week.

Eric

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    SOLD
    will this bolt right into my 98' 328 without needed modifacation of any kind(PNP)??

My Cars
    09 Yamaha R6s & 95 325iC
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippylock
    will this bolt right into my 98' 328 without needed modifacation of any kind(PNP)??
    that's what i'm wondering... is this a complete kit meaning that once i have this in my garage i won't need anything other than tools to swap the manifolds??

oh and mark, i have to replace my windshield right now and then had some other things planned but might go with this since it's a pretty good price... can't right now though too much crap going on
    -Ivan

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippylock
    Thank you for your interest.

if you buy the complete kit from me...yes it is completely plug and play. if you source your own manifold then there are some slight mods you must make to the manifold.

the kit comes with everything!! nuts, bolts, washers, brackets, hoses, connectors...everything except the tools to make the swap.

your M52 fuel rail cover will work but it won't look as good as a M50 fuel rail cover. I am considering making the cover part of the kit.

Eric

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

Page 1 of 40 123456789101126 ... LastLast