Thread: RIP JAY a.k.a (m3 silver bullet)

My Cars
    E21 320.i

RIP JAY a.k.a (m3 silver bullet)

Yes the worst has happened. Jay ((e36 m3) aka M3 silver bullet) has been sent to the heavens above to explore a whole new journy. I was sitting around with some people when i got an instant message from his screen name..(JjmI69) being his frined Greg on his screen name, giving me the information and freak news about his good frined passing away. the weird part is i met him 3 weeks ago at DeerParkAvenue (long island NY) one day very randomly and from there we talked every so often via internet and telephone about thursday night meets and some kind of get together or car club. He was an awsome kid, seemed really polite, was interested in what we all agree is a passion which is as simple as 3 letters/ BMW. the worst part is, i was talking to him on sunday evening around 730 8pmish about thursday night(this thursday) and how were having a bigger turnout because of the BBQ idea i had. He agree that it sounded good and then left me with "hey man im hitting up a frat party with some buddies, ill talk to you soon, if not thursday then sometime, see ya later")

its hard to hear about these things and even for myself its the 4th person within 1 year(comming the 2nd of june) that 4 of my frineds have passed away. The reason for his passing was alchohol related. Im not sure exactly but i hear the wake will be held sometime this week (wednesday). If you guys wana show your appreciation maybe we can all go down there to show some love, or at least meet up thursday and just talk. Maybe even throw some kind of event just in apprecaition to his passion along with our passions of our cars. If i get anymore information i will be sure to post it up as soon as its heard.

Whoever out there knew him or even spoke with him, can definatly say he was an all around cool guy.

now with that being said, im going to go try n catch some sleep. Thanks again guys!>
    Greekstyles E21. "E21 Trella"

My Cars
    83 320is
    that is a horrible thing to happen .im sorry to hear this news.wow. i didnt really know him but.....wow. im so sorry.

My Cars
    79 320i, VW Pickups
    My condolences.

My Cars
    1979 323i BMW. 2003 GTI 20 V Turbo
    I am sorry.
    "..Horsepower is a measure of work done over time, or the rate at which work is done."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/579694/1

My Cars
    2 E21s, E28, Z3 Coupe
    sorry for your loss, man. our loss too it seems.

Cerpin TaxT is offline Totally inappropriate. Moderator
    My Cars
    '87 Blazer 4x4 / '98 GTI
    sorry to hear man.

My Cars
    1983 633CSi/A
    Sorry for your loss.

My Cars
    '98 540i/6, '10 Jetta
    Man, sorry to hear. I remember the first time I had that, "My buddy really isn't here anymore" feeling. It's never easy to come to terms with mortality.

My Cars
    '82 E21 320I, '97 E36 Techno Violet M3 Sedan
    Wow. That sucks. At least he's somewhere better. Maybe a heaven where there are no cops and he can drive as fast and crazy as he ever wants. Think happy thoughts.
    ...KISS MY EYES AND LAY ME TO SLEEP...

My Cars
    '96 Ranger, '83 RX7 GSL
    sorry to hear man.
    Jake

My Cars
    none til basic (e30)
    man i know what its like to lose a friend... im really sorry to hear about it... my condolences to you and his family
    andrew

My Cars
    1980 323i
    My condolences as well. I hope you and his family and friends are dealing with this in a good way.

There are many things that we always think we should have said or some action we should have taken to prevent these situations, but it seems fate will always have its way. We can only hope and pray for the safe passing of souls across the valley of the dead.

Again, I feel for your loss.
    MAC Autosport for all of your tuning/dyno needs.
    Rausch Motors, LLC for all of your purchasing and selling.
    NASA Rocky Mountain Region for all of your racing.
    Paulaner Bier for anything beer related.

My Cars
    78 Pastellblau E21

Sorry

I was in the same positioin last year when my friend and his Dinan s/c m3 hit a tree. My condolences to you and the family.
    Much Love, SEAN