Thread: FS: 2001 BMW 525iT WAGON FOR SALE!

My Cars
    Spaceship

FS: 2001 BMW 525iT WAGON FOR SALE!

2001 Sapphire Black/Sand 525iT.
    Steptronic
    Full Power with Driver Memory
    17'' BBS Style Wheels with Michilin Rubber
    CD
    23k Miles

This car is perfect and surprisingly quick--the transmission is amazing and knows when to shift and shifts in a hurry--Fuel economy is amazing, i get 24mpg around town and almost 30 on the highway.

This car is a blast to drive and extremely versatile, looks great with the Angel Eyes and 2001 front end. I've hand washed the car every weekend and the only imperfections are a small dent in the kidney grill (easy fix) and a small nick on the front passanger door.

The car is still under full warranty and can be driven care free thanks to BMW's outstanding warranty.

If you are interested, please call me (Jarrett) @ 214-891-0894 or/and email me @ b0rf@yahoo.com. Although if interested, i would prefer to talk on the phone.

The car is also on eBay, although excuse any errors in the description, as my Dad wrote it up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...871881927&rd=1

Thanks

-Jarrett
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by b0rf; 11-03-2002 at 09:08 PM.
    -Jarrett

'04 Scoobaru STi
    Cobb Stage 2 Accessport, HKS 3'' Catless DP, Helix 3'' Catback, Progress Coilovers, Cobb 25mm R. Sway, Cobb Formula Street/Track Pads, Whiteline Diff. Bushings, Rota Torque 17x8 w/ Hankook RS-2, Omori 60mm Boost Gauge, Ricer Wing.

My Cars
    Spaceship
    one more pic.

I have many more pics that i can email, so request them @ b0rf@yahoo.com . Thanks.

Local buyers are welcome to stop by and look at the car personally and if interested, i would prefer to sell outside of eBay.
    -Jarrett

'04 Scoobaru STi
    Cobb Stage 2 Accessport, HKS 3'' Catless DP, Helix 3'' Catback, Progress Coilovers, Cobb 25mm R. Sway, Cobb Formula Street/Track Pads, Whiteline Diff. Bushings, Rota Torque 17x8 w/ Hankook RS-2, Omori 60mm Boost Gauge, Ricer Wing.

My Cars
    Spaceship
    ok ok, one last pic :
    -Jarrett

'04 Scoobaru STi

My Cars
    Spaceship
    From these pictures you can really tell how clean the car is, even with the sand interior.

The car is a second owner, the first owner being the owner of Moritz BMW, it was his personal car. Never smoked in, never driven hard, really just used as basic transportation. Great vehicle, I am only selling it because I am in need of a towing machine which i have recently acquired and have no room for her.

Again, if any questions need answers, drop me a line at 214-891-0894.
    -Jarrett

'04 Scoobaru STi

My Cars
    '95 M3 LTW '97 M3
    You might want to double check that eBay ad. It claims that the car is a sport model, but it looks like it only has the sport wheels, not the full sport package.

The sport models have a three-spoke wheel and no chrome around the windows.

Chris
    '97 M3 Coupe
    '95 M3 LTW

My Cars
    Spaceship
    Originally posted by Cannon
    You might want to double check that eBay ad. It claims that the car is a sport model, but it looks like it only has the sport wheels, not the full sport package.

The sport models have a three-spoke wheel and no chrome around the windows.

Chris
    I don't think the 525 was offered with the 3 spoke M steering wheel. I believe the car HAS the sports package, although let me check the original sticker. 'Black Chrome' As BMW calls it, is only offered on the V8 models of the 5 series.
    Last edited by b0rf; 11-04-2002 at 07:05 PM.
    -Jarrett

'04 Scoobaru STi

My Cars
    '95 M3 LTW '97 M3
    Originally posted by b0rf

I don't think the 525 was offered with the 3 spoke M steering wheel. I believe the car HAS the sports package, although let me check the original sticker. 'Black Chrome' As BMW calls it, is only offered on the V8 models of the 5 series.
    That may be true about the wheel, but there is absolutely no question that sports package cars were black around the windows, regardless of motor. I have a '99 528i Sport - no chrome. If you look on Autotrader, you'll see what I'm talking about.

It is, however, entirely possible that what I just said has changed on the later cars like yours. Better check your sticker, though.

Chris
    '97 M3 Coupe
    '95 M3 LTW

My Cars
    Spaceship

That may be true about the wheel, but there is absolutely no question that sports package cars were black around the windows, regardless of motor. I have a '99 528i Sport - no chrome. If you look on Autotrader, you'll see what I'm talking about.

It is, however, entirely possible that what I just said has changed on the later cars like yours. Better check your sticker, though.

Chris
    All the 525iT's i have seen (with or without sports package) have the chrome trim.
    -Jarrett

'04 Scoobaru STi

My Cars
    '95 M3 LTW '97 M3
    I stand corrected.
    '97 M3 Coupe
    '95 M3 LTW

My Cars
    Spaceship
    I stand corrected.
    Don't worry, I was quite confused too--I questioned the dealer as to weather the car actually did have the sports package...

I can definately feel that the car has the sports suspension--it's smooth, but i can definately feel the road--a lot more than a non-sport 525i that I had for a rental (BMW has great rentals ).

Thanks

-Jarrett

car is STILL for sale and 3 days left on eBay
    -Jarrett

'04 Scoobaru STi

My Cars
    Spaceship
    *bump*
    -Jarrett

'04 Scoobaru STi

Ventura, Calif. / Scottsdale, Ariz. / Tucson, Ariz
    My Cars
    '96 BMW
    bump.rofl