Thread: umnitza

My Cars
    2013 Ferrari F138

umnitza

got some zkws and a tse exhuast from them... good stuff love it!
    only grip was it took 6 weeks to get my exhaust which was double what i was expecting, but once i put it on it was apparent why it was so hard to get... damn it sounds good! thanks again.

My Cars
    6 weeks

figures.

My Cars
    Teh Bimmer
    What kind of exhaust?

I hope it was real!
    The end is near.

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Please call UUC if you don't believe it's real.

The exhausts were MFG'ed for UUC by the company we are using. Furthermore, they come stamped with the UUC logo and we have UUC's blessing on this shipment and will discuss further agreements about other products we are going to colaborate on.

There are a group of users now associated with a public lynching brigade that use derogatory, racist, and malice-laden diatribe to attempt to discredit Umnitza.

On other forums, these users hide behind the veil of anonymity with commentary like "Hitler was right to kill some jews", Nazi (which is far from a term of any sort of endearment and should only be used to describe fact, and not be glorified), and of course they use visible Nazi idolatry to promote their causes. Those others that follow the credo, whether they know it or not are no different than the Nazis, choosing to following the lynch mob despite their inner voices telling them it's wrong.

Unfortunately, we are the target at this time, but someone else will be and has already been before.

DO NOT FORGET:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Martin Niemöller
    First They Came for the Jews

First they came for the Jews
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a trade unionist.
    Then they came for me
    and there was no one left
    to speak out for me.
    Furthermore, many, actually all, hold a grudge from a time of more than a year ago when we were struggling with an increased work load and a decreased sense of what needed to be done correctly. That does NOT pervade now.

Our products are superior to others, and our immediacy of service is superior. Do we falter, YES, we don't falter because we wish any harm to befall the consumer, we falter, because we try our best to do what's right and fail occassionally.

We are growing, learning, and improving.

My Cars
    red poopbox
    i thought dual accounts was a big no-no on BF.c???

or do they let their best supporting lights vendor bypass that rule?

Element Tuning - 2008/2009 NJMP Redline Time Attack/Formula X Champions [Street & Modified]
    RightFootDown

FS: E36 OEM fogs | UUC Chromoly RLCA's

My Cars
    Vicla
    Quote Originally Posted by umnitza
    There are a group of users now associated with a public lynching brigade that use derogatory, racist, and malice-laden diatribe to attempt to discredit Umnitza.

On other forums, these users hide behind the veil of anonymity with commentary like "Hitler was right to kill some jews", Nazi (which is far from a term of any sort of endearment and should only be used to describe fact, and not be glorified), and of course they use visible Nazi idolatry to promote their causes. Those others that follow the credo, whether they know it or not are no different than the Nazis, choosing to following the lynch mob despite their inner voices telling them it's wrong.
    On the off-chance that you are also judging me solely by my avatar, like your associate did, please show me proof of any such remarks, commentary, idolatry, or a cause I am part of. Perhaps the accusations come from my exposing something that you rather have had me not do.
    Just so you know, since I take offense at Habbies remarks, and yours also if directed at me, but my Grandmother was born and raised in Austria, and actually lived in the same town as Adolph Hitler. She knew him and immigrated to America to escape the persecution that he and his group perpetrated. For you to insinuate that I also promote what he stood for is uncalled for, but at the same time not surprising. What happened to my family that was left there is an atrocity. Do you have no shame, or depths to which you will sink?

My Cars
    lot whips
    Quote Originally Posted by ElSupremo
    On the off-chance that you are also judging me solely by my avatar, like your associate did, please show me proof of any such remarks, commentary, idolatry, or a cause I am part of. Perhaps the accusations come from my exposing something that you rather have had me not do.
    Just so you know, since I take offense at Habbies remarks, and yours also if directed at me, but my Grandmother was born and raised in Austria, and actually lived in the same town as Adolph Hitler. She knew him and immigrated to America to escape the persecution that he and his group perpetrated. For you to insinuate that I also promote what he stood for is uncalled for, but at the same time not surprising. What happened to my family that was left there is an atrocity. Do you have no shame, or depths to which you will sink?
    I think it's more of simple thinking and convenient conclusions.

My Cars
    2002 330Ci
    Quote Originally Posted by ElSupremo

His associate should also note that the man in your sig is Erwin Rommel, the Desert Fox. As a general he was nothing more than a simple soldier who fought for GERMANY, not the Nazi's you moron. If I remember history correctly, Erwin Rommel was also a man implicated with the plot against Hitler and the assasination attempt on his life, which eventually forced Rommel to kill himself under Hitler's advice. So have your little immature Florida boy learn a little something before he posts something stupid like that, and why don't you stop being so shady if you truly have improved your business practices.

Cardomain.com
    Dinan CAI, High Flow Throttle Body, Stage 3 Software, Front Strut Bar, Bilstien HD, K&N Air Filter, SuperSprint replica headers, Magnafow 400-cell CA-legal Race Cats with mid-pipe delete, Euro Plate, Umnitza Predator Chromiums
    Romanian Pride (small Eastern European country by the Black Sea, no relation to Rome or Armenia)

My Cars
    red poopbox
    interesting how a couple of people have already contaced Rob and he is pissed (huge understatement) that you guys never even went through UUC for the TSE exhausts.

funny how you guys went behind UUC's back and went straight to UUC's former manufacturer and bought out the TSE's without UUC's consent.

oh and also, doesn't it state somewhere in BF.c policy that it is AGAINST the rules to personally attack someone?? so, i guess since habbie is a supporting vendor, he gets the right to personally attack members.............over and over again??

Element Tuning - 2008/2009 NJMP Redline Time Attack/Formula X Champions [Street & Modified]
    RightFootDown

FS: E36 OEM fogs | UUC Chromoly RLCA's

My Cars
    '05 Ram 1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmerboi330
    His associate should also note that the man in your sig is Erwin Rommel, the Desert Fox. As a general he was nothing more than a simple soldier who fought for GERMANY, not the Nazi's you moron. If I remember history correctly, Erwin Rommel was also a man implicated with the plot against Hitler and the assasination attempt on his life, which eventually forced Rommel to kill himself under Hitler's advice. So have your little immature Florida boy learn a little something before he posts something stupid like that, and why don't you stop being so shady if you truly have improved your business practices.
    HAHAHA good one Maruan.

My Cars
    Z3M Coupe, Z4M, E90 M3
    Umnitza has screwed MANY people I know, including me.

Take your business elsewhere guys.

My Cars
    Big Money Waste
    Why is he still allowed to rip members off?
    He's a shady vendor, it's been brought to the admins attention already, why is he still doing business here??
    modena-alpine white is rite
    silverblacktitanium-lemans blue is tru

My Cars
    2019 M4 CS; 2013 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Soup Nazi
    Why is he still allowed to rip members off?
    He's a shady vendor, it's been brought to the admins attention already, why is he still doing business here??
    who the hell knows?
    as long as the money flows to the pockets of the moderators why would they care to correct the situation? giving money to bfc allows certain vendors to act without oversight and with unlimited amount of discretion...
    and why do we always see moderators with perfect transactions? if the moderators are treated with poor service, then perhaps the vendor will not be allowed to do business on bfc.
    basically the vendors and moderators have a reciprocal relationship with mutual benefits...the members are left to fend for themselves
    my .02 cents
    lock and tow
    Last edited by LeMansGTS; 05-20-2006 at 12:18 PM.

My Cars
    ESS 625++
    DO NOT FORGET:
    Originally Posted by Pastor Martin Niemöller
    First They Came for the Jews

First they came for the Jews
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a trade unionist.
    Then they came for me
    and there was no one left
    to speak out for me.
    great, bring religion into threads to portray that you are religious and persecuted victim. Typical
    ESS 625
    RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceUM3
    who the hell knows?
    as long as the money flows to the pockets of the moderators why would they care to correct the situation? giving money to bfc allows certain vendors to act without oversight and with unlimited amount of discretion...
    and why do we always see moderators with perfect transactions? if the moderators are treated with poor service, then perhaps the vendor will not be allowed to do business on bfc.
    basically the vendors and moderators have a reciprocal relationship with mutual benefits...the members are left to fend for themselves
    my .02 cents
    lock and tow
    you are speking from personal experience too? you were wronged too? "ripped off"?

so now the mods are on the take and aren't honest? the mods use the same money you and me use to pay for their goods, they get the same treatment and are afforded the same courtesy you were that prompted you to post in two different subforums, exactly.
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...hlight=umnitza

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    2019 M4 CS; 2013 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by habbie
    you are speking from personal experience too? you were wronged too? "ripped off"?

so now the mods are on the take and aren't honest? the mods use the same money you and me use to pay for their goods, they get the same treatment and are afforded the same courtesy you were that prompted you to post in two different subforums, exactly.

you know what ouri, i did have a negative thread about you guys, and guess what happened to it?
    yes. it was deleted. i give credit when credit is due. i once went into the time when you guys cussed me out (well, by your associate) and physically threatened me. that was locked and towed.
    frankly, i am tired of the bs, you guys solicit.
    when i have a good transaction i have no problem writing about it. i figured i would keep my mouth shut about the one transaction in which i was told that "i would have the fucking shit beaten out of me if i ever showed up in california" ...but in the name of good spirit, ill let it out.

and yea, I AM GLAD YOU CAN USE THE SEARCH BUTTON TO DESTROY MY CREDIBILITY, I WISH I COULD DO THE SAME BUT MY THREAD WAS DELETED. SO I AM NOT SURE HOW MUCH CLEARER MY POINT COULD BE.

i think i am not the only member who wishes to bring up the past...but you guys seem to be the only ones who can. why is that?

My Cars
    Teh Bimmer

The exhausts were MFG'ed for UUC by the company we are using. Furthermore, they come stamped with the UUC logo and we have UUC's blessing on this shipment and will discuss further agreements about other products we are going to colaborate on.

Unfortunately, we are the target at this time, but someone else will be and has already been before.

DO NOT FORGET:

Furthermore, many, actually all, hold a grudge from a time of more than a year ago when we were struggling with an increased work load and a decreased sense of what needed to be done correctly. That does NOT pervade now.

Our products are superior to others, and our immediacy of service is superior. Do we falter, YES, we don't falter because we wish any harm to befall the consumer, we falter, because we try our best to do what's right and fail occassionally.

We are growing, learning, and improving.
    I'll take you at his word that HIS exhaust is genuine UUC. It hadn't occured to me that it was a TSE, which is not the exhausts that you reportedly made knock-offs of...

Do you deny that you made knock offs? Surely you'll deny it, and lie to your customer base yet again.
    The end is near.

My Cars
    ESS 625++
    Quote Originally Posted by NaziRocket26
    I'll take you at his word that HIS exhaust is genuine UUC. It hadn't occured to me that it was a TSE, which is not the exhausts that you reportedly made knock-offs of...

Do you deny that you made knock offs? Surely you'll deny it, and lie to your customer base yet again.
    can you link to any threads of members buying knock-offs?
    ESS 625
    RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

My Cars
    Teh Bimmer
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrón
    can you link to any threads of members buying knock-offs?
    Its unknown as of yet if anyone has a knock off... even if they do, my understanding is it was made in the same plant as the UUC versions, so it would be identical... its UUC getting ripped off, not the buyer. They are using UUC's name, but UUC gets none of the $.
    The end is near.

My Cars
    ESS 625++
    Its unknown as of yet if anyone has a knock off... even if they do, my understanding is it was made in the same plant as the UUC versions, so it would be identical... its UUC getting ripped off, not the buyer. They are using UUC's name, but UUC gets none of the $.
    Yikes.
    ESS 625
    RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

My Cars
    2019 M4 CS; 2013 M3
    and one more thing habbie...
    like i told you, i had good and bad experiences with your company. the bad was deleted, good is still here. i am sure you vaguely remember the three way call you matt and i had a while back?

i am not a coverup artist. I am accountable for what i say. Acccountability. that is why we have forum history. i don't buy anything from you anymore. I paid a little extra and went with understeer (where i wasn't cussed out btw). I stand by the good transactions I had with you guys, but I retract that I would ever do business with you again. I want to voice this, and I had but the thread was deleted so that you guys would be protected.

on your part: if every negative thread is deleted, how is a customer supposed to know whether to buy from you or not?

if this were ebay, you guys would have 100% positive feedback, and everyone here knows that is not true.

who are you to call me a liar? you guys have shown little accountability for your actions. complaining to moderators does not count. i wanted to stay neutral, but i will not. i have been screwed over twice on these forums, once by umnitza. everyone here is accountable for their actions, this company generally avoids it. nobody here knows about the numerous failures on your part because they are all gone.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceUM3
    and one more thing habbie...
    like i told you, i had good and bad experiences with your company. the bad was deleted, good is still here. i am sure you vaguely remember the three way call you matt and i had a while back?

i am not a coverup artist. I am accountable for what i say. Acccountability. that is why we have forum history. i don't buy anything from you anymore. I paid a little extra and went with understeer (where i wasn't cussed out btw). I stand by the good transactions I had with you guys, but I retract that I would ever do business with you again. I want to voice this, and I had but the thread was deleted so that you guys would be protected.

on your part: if every negative thread is deleted, how is a customer supposed to know whether to buy from you or not?

if this were ebay, you guys would have 100% positive feedback, and everyone here knows that is not true.

who are you to call me a liar? you guys have shown little accountability for your actions. complaining to moderators does not count. i wanted to stay neutral, but i will not. i have been screwed over twice on these forums, once by umnitza. everyone here is accountable for their actions, this company generally avoids it. nobody here knows about the numerous failures on your part because they are all gone.
    first off i dont recall you buying anything from me.
    second if i got involved it was simply to resolve a problem you may have had, i dont recall the 3 way call but i'll take your word for it.
    i dont think i ever called you a lier, i pointed out that you ordered and were happy and were treated fairly, you claim someone was making threats against you and i cant confirm nor deny since i wasen't there.

point of all this is, when you have a legitmate complaint i or any other vendor, mod or admin have no problem with it, NONE as long as its legitmate and done in a way to SOLVE your problem, not rag or drag an otherwise good vendors name through the mud and give an open stage to a few who are here to implement some cowards (read vendors)agenda.

you'll notice its always the same clan of monkeys doing all the hating and trash talking and no i dont mean you, being coached by one or two vendors who have that interest close at heart.
    if you have an issue as most know its best to do it first in private, if you choose to air it out in public thats fine too, if you or the band of standby monkeys cant be civil or educated about it dont be surprised if it vanishes.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    you are obviously not the swiftest, let me clear it up for you:
    UUC has stopped buying from a certain factory for reasons that are known to UUC the factory and me, with me so far?
    i was contacted by the factory and was asked if i was interested in buying an canceled order of these said exhausts, i said i would have to talk it over with UUC before committing, once UUC and i agreed on the course of action amongst other things i proceeded to buy all the exhausts they had in stock.

doesn't strike you odd that you and your clan of nazi douchbags are the only one screaming bloody murder? it does me.. where's UUC making the stink here? i have had these for months now and not peep one from them except the odd phone call to discuss some matters in private, so here you got you explanation do what you will with it, as to you and your other irrelevant non consequential nobodies find some other theory, cnspiracy or threat to "your kind" to occupy your time, although im flattered you are occupied with me or my friends at umnitza i would much rather it be sane and decent folks not low lives.
    Last edited by habbie; 05-20-2006 at 05:10 PM.