Bimmerforums Upgrade Garage The Tire Rack

Thread: Fikse/Kinesis replicas..

My Cars
    13 Rubicon

Fikse/Kinesis replicas..

Do they sell any kind of Fikse or Kinesis replica wheels for my e36 m3? I know that they make replica bmw oem wheels and BBS wheels. But I'm looking for either a FM/5 or FM/10, or a k27 kinesis wheel replica. Then I could just buy the centercaps and pretend.

Thanks
    -Mike
    2011 M3 Coupe - Individual Fire Orange/Black Novillo Extended Leather, 6MT, Mode Carbon, Eisenmann Race, BBS CH-R, BC Coil-overs (Sold)
    1995 M3 Coupe - Avus/Hurricane, AEM EMS, Precision Turbo, Boostlogic, H&R, Fikse FM/5, MaxVelocity, Maximum PSI, 20% Tint, etc etc.. (Sold)
    2009 M3 Coupe - AW/Fox Red, 6MT, Carbon Roof, Shadow Trim, etc (Sold)

My Cars
    '08 LS460; '16 NX200t
    Haven't seen any replicas for these make wheels. There may be other brands that have models that look similar to what you're looking at, perhaps Stern maybe?
    2008 Lexus LS460
    2016 Lexus NX200t
    PUREVIP
    Island Elites - West Coast Elites
    Team Airrex
    ClubLexusHawaii
    2002 540iA Sport (SOLD)
    1998 M3/4 (SOLD)

My Cars
    E21, JUKE
    Nope I haven't seen any reps either. i want a set of profil5's for my M

My Cars
    13 Rubicon
    Thanks guys. I think someone should make some..
    2011 M3 Coupe - Individual Fire Orange/Black Novillo Extended Leather, 6MT, Mode Carbon, Eisenmann Race, BBS CH-R, BC Coil-overs (Sold)
    1995 M3 Coupe - Avus/Hurricane, AEM EMS, Precision Turbo, Boostlogic, H&R, Fikse FM/5, MaxVelocity, Maximum PSI, 20% Tint, etc etc.. (Sold)
    2009 M3 Coupe - AW/Fox Red, 6MT, Carbon Roof, Shadow Trim, etc (Sold)

My Cars
    96 328is/93 Accord
    FM5 would be my wheel of choice
    _tuanathon

'96 BMW 328is - Sport Package - Boston Green
    GC/Koni - Racing Dynamics Lip - Clears - HK TrafficPro

'93 Honda Accord
    AEM intake

My Cars
    2013 ///M3 ZCP
    Fikse owners like myself don't want our wheels replicated, they're a very high quality and LIGHT LIGHT wheel. I've been to their factory, the engineering is amazing.

Buy the real thing or don't. But don't try to be a faker.

My Cars
    97 328is, 91 535i
    agree, dish out the extra cash n buy the best for ur car. i used to go around finding replica stuff but in the end its not worth it. mod slowly and dish out extra cash n get the best. As for wheels, they cant be fake... its a rule!

Performance Mods: H&R Sport Spring/FK Shocks, Eurosport Intake/M50 Manifold, Eibach swaybar, SuperSprint Exhaust, UUC 8.5 lbs Flywheels and Clutch kit, X brace, Brembo slotted brakes with Axxis ultimate pads, Stainless Steel clutch and brake lines, GC shims/Rtabs, GC Shock mounts, UUC tranny mounts + Enforcers, UUC Evo 3 SSK + DSSR, And most imporant... UUC clutch stop!

Future Mods: 3.38 LSD, UUC underdrive pulleys and Shark Injector. And possibly FI... but this car is getting out of hand.

My Cars
    e36, e90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Vil
    Fikse owners like myself don't want our wheels replicated, they're a very high quality and LIGHT LIGHT wheel. I've been to their factory, the engineering is amazing.

Buy the real thing or don't. But don't try to be a faker.
    +1
    Current: 95 M3 Turbo | 08 335i

My Cars
    Honda
    theres a reason why they make replicas,
    RULE OF THUMB- "cheaper to make and easier to break".
    A lot of R&D went into making Fikse's which is the reason why they are so popular and yet so durable on and off the track. Dont buy a fake.

My Cars
    95 m3 (RIP), 08 TSX
    maybe they aren't taking it to the track, or if they do, they'll just throw some doublespokes or other oem wheel on. sure you complain about "don't buy replicas, only the real thing will do" but i'm sure you wouldn't complain about your girl getting a boob job...

My Cars
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by LupinIII
    maybe they aren't taking it to the track, or if they do, they'll just throw some doublespokes or other oem wheel on. sure you complain about "don't buy replicas, only the real thing will do" but i'm sure you wouldn't complain about your girl getting a boob job...
    what if she doesnt need one. All natural and plentiful serves better than imitations any day of the week..

I've seen a decent HRE replica from some company called iforged or something, maybe they make kinesis replicas too. Even the center cap looked almost identical to HRE.

My Cars
    2013 ///M3 ZCP
    Iforged is a direct competitor to HRE, for about the same price.

My Cars
    1995 M3 Coupe
    You're looking for these?

Buy some, they're great! I love my K27's

CCW Classics would also be a good choice and a little cheaper in price, but they're a touch heavier. I would also suggest the BBS LM or GT2 if you like the 3 piece wheels.

or find them used. I found the Kinesis used. I still need to pick up some center caps, but I've been dragging my feet on the $100 center caps Maybe I'll leave them off and they'll be less likely to be stolen.
    Ted Teten
    1995 M3 Coupe - S52'd

My Cars
    1999 Hellrot M3 'vert
    Klutch slc2 are a very close replica to the Fikse FM5