Thread: Fuse #10

My Cars
    323i

Fuse #10

After fixing my window i set off my air bag light. I know $116 peak reset tool but i just pulled fuse #10 and wala its gone. I noticed the little blue light that indicates the high beams were on wont light either. But not a big deal just look out the window. I was just curious what else fuse #10 is connected to. I mean i would like to know if my car overheats or something like that. BTW its a 2000 323i

My Cars
    87 325is
    Pulling a fuse, just to turn off the SRS light, seems to me to be a really poor solution. If you don't have, or don't want to buy, an SRS reset tool, you should have the SRS system reset at a dealer or BMW indie shop. Shouldn't be more than a half-hours worth of labor.
    The car makes it possible, but the driver makes it happen.
    Jim Levie, Huntsville, AL

My Cars
    323i
    well this is purely a temporary solution it just donsnt look nice picking up a chick in a sexy BMW when there are ugly red lights on. Not that she would even notice but i would.

My Cars
    87 325is
    Yeah, but since you don't know what's disabled with that fuse out you don't know what risks you are taking. Personally, I'd put the fuse back in and live with the light being on until I could have a reset done.
    The car makes it possible, but the driver makes it happen.
    Jim Levie, Huntsville, AL

My Cars
    323i
    Yea thats kinda what i was hoping someone could inform me about

My Cars
    91m588325is95318ti01325c
    Wala? Lol.

My Cars
    E21, E46
    There is a fuse card in the same area you found the fuse. The description for the fuses is on that card.

My Cars
    03M3 17M540 18A5SB

And wallah...SRS probably rendered unfunctional.

Quote Originally Posted by ybnrml86 View Post
    After fixing my window i set off my air bag light. I know $116 peak reset tool but i just pulled fuse #10 and wala its gone. I noticed the little blue light that indicates the high beams were on wont light either. But not a big deal just look out the window. I was just curious what else fuse #10 is connected to. I mean i would like to know if my car overheats or something like that. BTW its a 2000 323i
    But then you'd have to crash it to find out....

My Cars
    1998 328i Convertible
    Fog lights cluster illumination will go if you have fog. That's about it from my experience.

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk
    "You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself."

My Cars
    EXOTICS
    Quote Originally Posted by ybnrml86 View Post
    well this is purely a temporary solution it just donsnt look nice picking up a chick in a sexy BMW when there are ugly red lights on. Not that she would even notice but i would.
    I would assume that you and that sexy chick would notice, if you had an accident and both driver/passenger SRS airbags did NOT deploy!
    Fix all safety/liability problems before offering rides to others.