Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Um Nitza

dirtye30 is offline License Suspended Secret Santa Deadbeat
    My Cars
    safari vehicle
    http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=28798.0

This is a very informative thread. For those who aren't 100% sure of what's going on, this would be an educational read.

It's unfortunate that the members of bf.c cannot be as civil as the members of M3f. For shame.

My Cars
    Teh Bimmer
    Ha. Habbie with his Ninja-Delete skills.

Nice work sport. Cry to the mods instead of facing the truth about your company and products.
    The end is near.

My Cars
    2019 M4 CS; 2013 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtye30

This is a very informative thread. For those who aren't 100% sure of what's going on, this would be an educational read.

It's unfortunate that the members of bf.c cannot be as civil as the members of M3f. For shame.
    good read

My Cars
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by umnitza

NOTICE THAT THE LINK NO LONGER WORKS
    It was deleted by a BFC moderator because I editted it to complain about umnitza.
    Umnitza would not survive if bfc moderators didn't delete every thread relaying the truth about their enthusiast-raping business practices.

DO NOT GIVE THEM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. I did and I regret it- read my story below to see why:

Around June 2005, I ordered some of Umnitza's projector39's (HIDs + Angel Eyes) for my e39. I had read all the negative complaints about the merchant, but they had the cheapest price and I figured "hey, how bad could they be?"

I placed this order on a thursday or so, and paid a large sum of extra money to have it shipped out UPS 2 day guranteeed (I wanted it to arrive Saturday, so I could perform the install on Sunday).

I didn't hear from Umnitza till Saturday, at which point I got an email saying that my package had been shipped out via USPS Click'N'Ship priority mail. Of course, this meant I wouldnt get my item for about another week.

So I emailed Umnitza and complained. They wouldn't refund me the full difference between what I paid for 2 day overnight shipping and what it cost them to ship USPS; they would only refund me half of that difference.

So I sat idol for a week, because the package was coming USPS priority mail. Finally, it arrived. Except it was in a clearly used, dirty depo headlight box. It was packaged perfectly inside the box, but the usage of scratched, dirty box from another company should have been my first clue that something was fishy.

So I went to install the headlights. I get them installed, one of the DDE/Angel Eye bulbs doesnt work. So, I email umnitza about it. They responded promptly and shipped out another DDE bulb.

A few days later, I receive an email saying the package was shipped out via USPS Click'N'Ship priority mail. A week later, I get the package via USPS priority mail. I open it and (dun dun dun).... the bulb is shattered. Despite it being shattered, I noticed that the bulb's wire was missing the plastic connector necessary to plug it into it's ballast.

So I email Umnitza again. They agree to ship out yet another bulb, and I tell them specifically a) not to ship it USPS, but to use Fedex ground or UPS ground b) to make sure to include the necessary plastic connector.

A few days later, I get an email that (gasp) says my package was shipped out via USPS Click N Ship priority mail. A week later, package arrives. I open it: the bulb is not shattered, but upon further inspection it is again (gasp again?) missing the necessary plastic connector.

At this point I decided to forget about the plastic connetor. I took apart the headlights and began installing the new DDE bulb ghetto style (that is, splicing and soldering). Luckily, everything worked. So I started putting everything back together.

But, in putting everything back together, one of the 5 or 6 connector tabs that holds the e39 headlight lens to its base broke off.

I didn't even email Umnitza about this because I knew I wouldnt get any help.

To this day, the projector39's (missing tab, ghetto DDE install and everything) are still on my car. Every time I hit a large bump, the headlight aiming bracket (between the lens and base, its what moves to aim the lights when you turn the aiming screws) of one of the headlights comes lose. And I have to stop what I'm doing, pull over, open the hood, and fix the headlight.

You can verify this story with any of the following SoCal Bimmerforums.com members:
    Sound Of Speed (Gary)
    GoodOlSappy (Aaron)
    SQBimmer (Jesten)
    BeemerBoi330i (Maruan)
    Just to name a few
    Last edited by LavaBurns; 05-21-2006 at 04:22 PM.

My Cars
    ESS 625++
    Quote Originally Posted by windnsea00
    I can't even believe a representative of a company would be arguing in such a manner than expect people to trust him for parts!!!
    forget arguing, how about blatant accusations and name calling?
    ESS 625
    RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

My Cars
    red poopbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrón
    forget arguing, how about blatant accusations and name calling?
    and not to mention, death threats via email & telephone.......

when some BF.c member does something against the rules, they are violated. but when Umnitza breaks many of the rules of BF.c, its OK

Element Tuning - 2008/2009 NJMP Redline Time Attack/Formula X Champions [Street & Modified]
    RightFootDown

FS: E36 OEM fogs | UUC Chromoly RLCA's

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    I have heard both great references and horrible ones as well. My actual friend recomends them though so I will give them a try when I need some stuff.

My Cars
    red poopbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg
    I have heard both great references and horrible ones as well. My actual friend recomends them though so I will give them a try when I need some stuff.
    i would highly recommend staying away from them. you will get screwed over one way or another.

give Jim @ apexcone or Chris @ understeer a call. they are amazing guys, have the best quality lighting, and will not screw you over or lie to you. search for umnitzas threads, they are all locked or have negative comments. then search for apexcone's or understeer's threads; all positive threads or comments....

Element Tuning - 2008/2009 NJMP Redline Time Attack/Formula X Champions [Street & Modified]
    RightFootDown

My Cars
    I see a Nazi locking coming soon.

I agree don't buy anything from these two.

My Cars
    M3 PTG,M3 cosmos x2
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtye30

thank you for the link
    03 M3
    97 M3
    95 M3
    + some other non BMW all modified and some are boosted

My Cars
    2019 M4 CS; 2013 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by orijinal poser
    and not to mention, death threats via email & telephone.......

when some BF.c member does something against the rules, they are violated. but when Umnitza breaks many of the rules of BF.c, its OK
    +1

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Basically it comes down to this. Jim has duped many people into believing him.
    When you are impressionable and young, you believe what some, not all, old folks tell you.

This whole fiasco with the random changed accounts of what has happened, vile racist attacks, and "claims" of impropriety that are not only largely unsubstatiated but are just plain false started the day I left the country.

Seems like a silly coincidence that my inability to gain immediate access to the online community has allowed some of you the opportunity to run roughshod with no recourse over my reputation as a honorable vendor because someone with less backbone, more guile and lies can dupe you into believing things.

All of you have the ability to spread vile and vicious rumors as the great multitude and majority of Umnitza supporters have to spread the truth about our products and service. If you do anything, you do a great disservice to the community by acting like a pack of wild hyenas with a vendetta driven by a puppet master.

A new forum was started that seeks largely to address the claimed impropriety of Umnitza. Amazing that people have time on their hands to act like a pack of racist, bigoted, and spiteful mob. Furthermore, amazing what stories and fear mongering can do to people that are seemingly decent.

Jim and I have a storied past, and only one of us chooses to live in it and consume him. The other, would really like to move one from these childish, immature, and inexcusable antics.

Are we targeted? Yes. We are for being successful. We have more happy customers than many companies have customers. We have unhappy customers. That happens, but unlike what is being written, we make every attempt to make them happy.

Threats of any kind isn't how Umnitza does business. Never have never will.
    Racism is not ok, even in feigning supposed "humor". We reprimanded the only employee we had that ever used a passing racial comment, but it was taken care of correctly.

We do nothing criminal, illegal, or untoward with any customer, ever. I suppose while you're busy lying and screwing your vendors/suppliers/customers, you have time to pull the strings of unsuspecting impressionable minds and make them believe those things. Writing up a reader's digest version of something totally and completely false.

I have my own version, but I refuse to sully the good name of BimmerForums by posting it here, and you'll find it quite informative given that my version actually has pictured proof, actual receipts and invoices, and documented conversations unlike concocted dreams of self-agrandized inventions to prop a faltering ego.
    http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/l...tml#post106296

Unlike others, I don't let others fight my fight, those those that do are there out of allegiance to me personally, and allegiance to my business because I treat everyone how I want to be treated in business and how good businesses have treated me. I will defend me til I'm no longer able to type. I appreciate any defense I'm given, but I am never going to back down from false claims.

What's more, when I return from my second honeymoon with my wife of 10 years, you can once again attempt to refute what I said, but fighting while I'm "unarmed" (actually in an internet cafe while my wife is tapping her toes angrily because we should be doing other things and not getting calls to "handle" things) and in another part of the world is the work of cowardice. If you have issues, you address them with me in private, if they cannot be worked out, then we part. I have never taken money from anyone without given them as much as or more than they requested and I never will.

My Cars
    E30 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by habbie
    ...best to move on before you're exposed for what you really are, a little hateful and ignorant child.
    you either lied then or you are a liar now, either way we know what you are.

you are a hatefull little "man"(take that loosely) you are now exposed and all can see your true color (no pun intended)
    you took your best shots and i am here, still standing and will still be long after you are gone because the vast majority of members are smart decent people unlike you, they can see right through the handfull of the douchbags polluting this place.
    you are now irrelevant and of no importance what so ever, your opinion means nothing and therfore you are ignored.

looks like the little monkey is rattled in his cage, or is it his last hooray...
    speculation??? thats good stuff..
    Isn't there some rule about personal attacks...I think it's called, "Dont attack each other". I thought this section was for vendor reviews?

I have had negative experiences with vendors, and had to defend the position of my company also, but hell, let's stick to the facts instead of calling people names.
    -Andre- E30 M3 (My Dream Car) Sold, - My Homepage ,
    E36M3 (RIP),
    1.8T NB Because I have a long ass commute.

My Cars
    red poopbox
    Jim and I have a storied past, and only one of us chooses to live in it and consume him. The other, would really like to move one from these childish, immature, and inexcusable antics.

you mean like the childish, immature, & inexcusable antics that your partner continually performs?

Are we targeted? Yes. We are for being successful. We have more happy customers than many companies have customers. We have unhappy customers. That happens, but unlike what is being written, we make every attempt to make them happy.

no, you are NOT being targeted from being successful. you guys are targeted because you have HORRIBLE customer service skills, lie about your products, make personal threats, among many other acts that just makes your company look bad in every possible way. what really ponders me is how you guys are still a supporting vendor.

Racism is not ok, even in feigning supposed "humor". We reprimanded the only employee we had that ever used a passing racial comment, but it was taken care of correctly.

then you better punish your boy, habbie. there are multiple complaints of habbie sending out threats via email, phone, or PM; in some cases the autothorities have been notified b/c of him sending personal death threats. habbie sure does love to curse alot during phone calls. it's very unprofessional. is that allowed @ umnitza?

but why bother writing this post. because it's gonna either be locked, deleted, or towed anyways, right? its funny because when i was searching 'umnitza', it seems you guys are the only vendor to have soo many locked threads. too much BS politics on this board....

RightFootDown

My Cars
    Vicla
    When you are impressionable and young, you believe what some, not all, old folks tell you.

This whole fiasco with the random changed accounts of what has happened, vile racist attacks, and "claims" of impropriety that are not only largely unsubstatiated but are just plain false started the day I left the country.

Seems like a silly coincidence that my inability to gain immediate access to the online community has allowed some of you the opportunity to run roughshod with no recourse over my reputation as a honorable vendor because someone with less backbone, more guile and lies can dupe you into believing things.

All of you have the ability to spread vile and vicious rumors as the great multitude and majority of Umnitza supporters have to spread the truth about our products and service. If you do anything, you do a great disservice to the community by acting like a pack of wild hyenas with a vendetta driven by a puppet master.

A new forum was started that seeks largely to address the claimed impropriety of Umnitza. Amazing that people have time on their hands to act like a pack of racist, bigoted, and spiteful mob. Furthermore, amazing what stories and fear mongering can do to people that are seemingly decent.

I don't know you or Jim personally. I've done business with Umnitza at least twice, and Apexcone once. As I've posted before I was equally pleased with both products. And as I've told you before, I've sent several people to Umnitza, and have recommended them in these forums before.
    But that stopped after Habbie made the claim that ZKW made Hella headlights. That didn't seem correct to me, and when I questioned it I was attacked by both you and Habbie, who tried to make me look like a liar. So I contacted the Hella corporation directly. They made it undoubtably clear that they did not know of you, your company, and that they in no way did business with a direct competitor. It is obvious from the doctored e-mails you posted that you did not receive your information from Hella, but perhaps a middle-man trying to sell you goods. I don't blame you for be taken advantage of by whoever, only that you repeat what isn't true.
    So what happens then? Habbie (followed shortly after by you) start calling me vile names like Nazi, saying I do not have any credibility, yet fail to back up those claims.
    I find it insulting to be called filthy, racist, hateful names like Nazi, especially given my families background dealing with the real deal in Austria/Germany during WW II. It is demeaning to me, my family, and anyone who has/had loved ones that suffered the same. Yourself and Habbie have been the only ones on BF.c making those kinds of statements that I've seen.
    I am not young, impressionable, nor racist. Nor do I lack any credibility.
    I would like you or Habbie to show me my posts here that prove I am racist, and a Nazi, . I'd like you to show the posts that question my credibility, and where I have taken advantage of anyone.
    I'm sick and tired of hearing the same tired old whine about how the 2 of you are victims when all you are doing is attacking. Back up what you claim about me by showing the threads here that are what you claim, or give me the apology that both of you owe me for making these false statements.

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--
    provide proof, and i don't mean doctored and imaginary emails, show me the charges filed, anywhere, show the police reports filed, anywhere, a year and change later....pitiful and laughable.

and mind you i lived 15 mins away from one person who claimed just that, who claimed he had my number and the police had on tape the murder threats i made but needed 2, not one, 2 calls to do anything.... interestingly enough he has an extremely close relationship with a particular vendor....
    cops must of gotten lost on the way? gate stopped them?...must have been the donuts
    i wonder who got this story rolling since most cant think on their own, puppet master??? hmmm.

you sure have a funny way repaying people for favors you got. and you can honestly claim i mistreated you? was it before or after you got free stuff as a reward for you nor your roommate being able to install the product correctly and damaging it?
    you recommend one vendor for his quality products, i seem to remember you ragging on that very same vendor and his "sub-par" product not that long ago, right after you bought mine...

no matter how much you and your clan buddies try you'll never succeed, never, my threads and my products are some of the most successful ever on this forum look them up 30 and 40 pages are hard to miss, more show cars choose my product then all others combined and not because of what you falsely claim now, its because i stand behind my products, its because much to the chagrin of certain people my products are better, my service is better and they can not and still don't know how to compete fairly, on the merits and quality of the products.
    i dont feel the need to victimize anyone by having my supporters post detracting comments, they as a whole and us as a company have too much pride to do that, we let our product do all the talking.

they think they can achieve and gain an edge by sending their "suicide bombers" here to do the dirty work their afraid to do for themselves, as always it will fail. period.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--
    Quote Originally Posted by ElSupremo
    but that stopped after Habbie made the claim that ZKW made Hella headlights. That didn't seem correct to me, and when I questioned it I was attacked by both you and Habbie, who tried to make me look like a liar.
    where were you and your good pal lcb when that other vendor made the claim that djauto's were really hellas? sleeping? eating? what? where's the verification email from hella?
    where's the email from fedex confirming fedex ground drivers are independent contractors you and your pal disputed so loudly? remember that?
    So I contacted the Hella corporation directly. They made it undoubtably clear that they did not know of you, your company, and that they in no way did business with a direct competitor. It is obvious from the doctored e-mails you posted that you did not receive your information from Hella, but perhaps a middle-man trying to sell you goods. I don't blame you for be taken advantage of by whoever
    contradicting yourself a bit there no? first they are doctored then no blame due to a shady/pushy salesmen then you say don't lie, which is it? can you really have it 3 ways?
    only that you repeat what isn't true.
    and you know this how? by emailing someone who never heard nor has done business with umnitza? the US arm who know's nothing or even less about cec lighting??? is that's your source? point well taken...ok.
    So what happens then? Habbie (followed shortly after by you) start calling me vile names like Nazi, saying I do not have any credibility, yet fail to back up those claims.
    I find it insulting to be called filthy, racist, hateful names like Nazi, especially given my families background dealing with the real deal in Austria/Germany during WW II. It is demeaning to me, my family, and anyone who has/had loved ones that suffered the same.
    first and foremost, when you sleep with dogs you wake up with fleas, grade school basics....
    you are guilty by association at the very least, when associating and encouraging known "undesirables" one, even if half witted can only conclude one thing. second, that "angel" practically your every day mother Theresa who is best known for promoting peace love and harmony all throughout the world poor nazi soldier(read hero) im sure the thousands he was directly responsible for killing can now take solace and finally reach the closure that eluded them all these years by merely hearing your lame excuse.
    just like there are clansmen celebrating Lincoln in their avatars , that's laughable and absurd.
    a nazi is a nazi, good, bad, dead or alive so please spare me the poor family bullcrap.
    being a brilliant strategist does not make a known nazi scumbag half human or any less of an animal, celebrating a man who had an important hand in the worst atrocity human kind has ever seen boggles the mind.
    seeing how you are hurt by my comments due to your "family's tragedy" blah blah blah, shouldn't you be equally offended by your known nazi friends who openly post on the forum you administer promoting their type of "love and tolerance"? where is your public statement denouncing these people? where are the public posts crying bloody murder? where's the demend for appologies given "your family's backround"? i forgot, you only do it here, with me, right??? ...must of just been an oversight on your part, skipped your mind so to speak..
    hence your complete and utter lack of credibility, zilch.
    [b]Yourself and Habbie have been the only ones on BF.c making those kinds of statements that I've seen.
    I am not young, impressionable, nor racist. Nor do I lack any credibility.
    I would like you or Habbie to show me my posts here that prove I am racist, and a Nazi, . I'd like you to show the posts that question my credibility, and where I have taken advantage of anyone.
    I'm sick and tired of hearing the same tired old whine about how the 2 of you are victims when all you are doing is attacking. Back up what you claim about me by showing the threads here that are what you claim, or give me the apology that both of you owe me for making these false statements.
    apologies?? feel free to pm me one...
    i said you were irrelevant and lacked credibility and that i wouldn't acknowledge nor address you again, however your "story" had more holes then a sieve and i guess i just couldn't help myself.
    any shred that might have been left is now gone...
    ta ta.
    Last edited by habbie; 05-22-2006 at 06:00 AM.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    Vicla
    where were you and your good pal lcb when that other vendor made the claim that djauto's were really hellas? sleeping? eating? what? where's the verification email from hella?
    where's the email from fedex confirming fedex ground drivers are independent contractors you and your pal disputed so loudly? remember that?contradicting yourself a bit there no? first they are doctored then no blame due to a shady/pushy salesmen then you say don't lie, which is it? can you really have it 3 ways?and you know this how? by emailing someone who never heard nor has done business with umnitza? that's your source? point well taken...ok.
    first and foremost, when you sleep with dogs you wake up with fleas, grade school basics....
    you are guilty by association at the very least, when associating and encouraging known "undesirables" one, even if half witted can only conclude one thing. second, that "angel" practically your every day mother Theresa who is best known for promoting peace love and harmony all throughout the world poor nazi soldier(read hero) im sure the thousands he was directly responsible for killing can now take solace and finally reach the closure that eluded them all these years by merely hearing your lame excuse.
    just like there are clansmen celebrating Lincoln in their avatars , that's laughable and absurd.
    a nazi is a nazi, good, bad, dead or alive so please spare me the poor family bullcrap.
    being a brilliant strategist does not make a known nazi scumbag half human or less of an animal, celebrating a man who had an important hand in the worst atrocity human kind has ever seen is beyond me.
    seeing how you are hurt by my comments due to your "family's tragedy" blah blah blah, shouldn't you be equally offended by your known nazi friends who openly post on the forum you administer promoting their type of "love and tolerance"? where is your public statement denouncing these people? where are the public posts crying bloody murder? you just do it here, right??? ...must of just been an oversight on your part, skipped your mind so to speak..
    hence your complete and utter lack of credibility, zilch.
    apologies?? feel free to pm me one...
    i said you were irrelevant and lacked credibility and that i wouldn't acknowledge or address you again, however your "story" had more holes the a sieve and i guess i just couldn't help myself.
    any shred that might have been left is now gone...
    ta ta.
    Put me on ignore. You are a sad excuse for a person, let alone an example of the type of person people here should want to do business with.
    You are full of lies and hatred, and are also full of denial. Your inability to even admit when you have stepped over the bounds of decency is shameful. You bring disgrace on yourself, your family, and anyone who wishes to claim you as an associate.
    Your vile assumptions based on nothing but a picture shows ignorance, and your mean spiritedness only confirms this.
    I will no longer respond to you directly, since you do not even have the dignity or the capability to apologize for the attack and slander you have directed towards me, and my family and ancestors. Somewhere someone must be ashamed for you, or ashamed of you.
    From now on whenever anyone asks for opinions I will only post links to the types of posts you use to attack customers, and links from here and other forums that show what type of business you run.
    Have a good day.

My Cars
    Teh Bimmer

We do nothing criminal, illegal, or untoward with any customer, ever. I suppose while you're busy lying and screwing your vendors/suppliers/customers, you have time to pull the strings of unsuspecting impressionable minds and make them believe those things. Writing up a reader's digest version of something totally and completely false.

I have my own version, but I refuse to sully the good name of BimmerForums by posting it here, and you'll find it quite informative given that my version actually has pictured proof, actual receipts and invoices, and documented conversations unlike concocted dreams of self-agrandized inventions to prop a faltering ego.
    http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/l...tml#post106296

Unlike others, I don't let others fight my fight, those those that do are there out of allegiance to me personally, and allegiance to my business because I treat everyone how I want to be treated in business and how good businesses have treated me. I will defend me til I'm no longer able to type. I appreciate any defense I'm given, but I am never going to back down from false claims.

What's more, when I return from my second honeymoon with my wife of 10 years, you can once again attempt to refute what I said, but fighting while I'm "unarmed" (actually in an internet cafe while my wife is tapping her toes angrily because we should be doing other things and not getting calls to "handle" things) and in another part of the world is the work of cowardice. If you have issues, you address them with me in private, if they cannot be worked out, then we part. I have never taken money from anyone without given them as much as or more than they requested and I never will.
    I applaud you, because this post is waaay more tactful and respectful than anything Habbie ever writes, and is at least generally respectful of the membership here.

Matt, if you silence your mouthpiece Habbie, and step up in terms of customer service, no one has anything left to complain about. But Ouri's persistent disrespect causes people to attack YOU out of spite for HIM.
    The end is near.

My Cars
    Lots
    DJ Auto's are NOT Hellas. Hella owns an interest in DJ Auto. It would therefore make sense that if Hella were going to have ANYONE manufacture ellipsoids for them rather than doing it themselves, it would either be one of their myriad other subsidiaries or DJ Auto, which makes OTHER E36 lights for the Hella brand.

DJ Auto does not make Hella Ellipsoids.

But thanks for asking. This information is available for the asking from Hella. Here's a source who was at AMPA.

Hella KGaA Hueck & Co
    Rixbecker Str. 75
    59552 Lippstadt/Gernmany
    +49(0)2941 38-7224
    peter.osthoff@hella.com

Peter Osthoff
    Head of Product Line
    Aftermarket 1 Accessories
    Product Division Lighting
    Spare Parts & Accessories GHS-1
    Aftermarket & Special OE

I told him there was this thread where some sellers were stating that ZKW made the Hella lights. He was amused. Anyone can probably contact him for the truth. I'll send him a link to this thread so he can read up on the topic.

Jim

My Cars
    1997 528i, 1957 Beetle Ragtop Custom, '96 VW Jetta
    +1 for Jim!!!!!
    Tony Downs

My Cars
    6 pots, 2 snails
    seeing how you are hurt by my comments due to your "family's tragedy" blah blah blah, shouldn't you be equally offended by your known nazi friends who openly post on the forum you administer promoting their type of "love and tolerance"? where is your public statement denouncing these people?
    right here:

Quote Originally Posted by LeftCoastBias
    the issue isn't so much the jokes, as it is the taste.

i respect you members more than to think you can't tell the difference between an obvious joke and an offensive statement regarding race.

unfortunately, this is the internet, and even in our small little corner of it- there is enough attention brought to one topic that it appears to outsiders that the overwhelming attitude of the board is very close-minded and offensive, downright racist.

there is a very delicate balance between crude humor and offensive intolerance. the board has been teetering towards the latter in the past few weeks.

new members that are invited here from other various outlets walk in and have no prior experience with most of you to understand that it is only a joke.

people and vendors that want to be associated with us from the strives we took at bimmerfest balk when they view what appears to be a total intolerance towards anything other than caucasions... when in fact, i know, a large portion of our active members are minorities themselves.

but, to the observer's eyes- he would never know. not based upon the thread topics of late.

regardless of growth of this site, or not- the over-abundance of distasteful posts regarding racism paints a picture of our members that is less than flattering. in english, that makes YOU look bad. not just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftCoastBias
    we've decided that racist comments when used to attack another member is grounds for a 30 day TO.

blatant racism is just something this board cannot afford to condone.

i appreciate the recognition of this, and that the subject and tone has dissipated greatly in this subject.

thank you.

or did you not catch that when you were trolling our forum?

Originally Posted by m3fuz:The sock represents all that is OT - filthy, sweaty, smelly, a bit retarded, but you just want to envelop yourself in it. Beware the sock.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123