Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Um Nitza

My Cars
    02 X5
    Awesome retailer...

Only place I know that responds to emails within an hour of sending them.

My Cars
    97 BMW 328i, 2001 Do
    yup, Matt answered every question I had for him on the phone and by email. One of my angel eyes wouldnt light and there was another one at my door in a couple of days. I think he gives the best customer service of any business I have ever dealt with.
    LOF #4

My Cars
    ESS 625++

never have, never will

Quote Originally Posted by 98ATLe36
    What is the general opinion about dealing with them. Good service? Are they prompt and accurate? Any input is appreciated.
    I never bought anything from them, I never will buy anything from them.

I buy parts for my mother's 5 series, my older brothers 330ic, my father's beater e30 and his '99 M and my younger brother's e46M. All the parts that they've asked me to find for them have been through our other sponsors on the forum. Check out the other vendors up in the Supporting Vendors area.
    ESS 625
    RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

My Cars
    None
    Stay away from Umnitza.
    Their service/support/merchandise seems to run on a 70%/30% ration.

That is, 70% of the time shit doesnt work / support sucks / merchandise is crap, 30% of the time its all good

luckily when I bought my headlights from them, it landed in the 30% zone :|

My Cars
    1997 528i, 1957 Beetle Ragtop Custom, '96 VW Jetta
    This whole thing is getting out of hand.
    Tony Downs

My Cars
    M5, E61
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...hlight=umnitza
    He has our product.
    Quote Originally Posted by wump
    About 3 months ago I ordered Umnitza projector39's at 6000k for my e39.
    I intended to, and did, do the labor myself.

I just want to say that my experience with Umnitza was nothing besides the utmost satisfactory.

The only downside was something that they cant logically be blamed for. The headlight units they shipped me came with pre-installed DDE/Angel eyes. Unfortunately, one of the bulbs didnt work quite right. So, umnitza shipped me another. Unfortunately, this replacement arrived damaged and cracked, the box looking as though it had been stepped on by a USPS employee.

Without a question, they shipped me a 2nd replacement bulb.

The customer service was extremely helpful, and I have yet to find another supporting vendor that answers your tech-support related emails at 2am (I kid you not, I wanted to know why there were two activator wires on the DDE relay). These guys are definately dedicated.

Props!!

My Cars
    ESS 625++
    Stay away from Umnitza.
    so you wouldn't buy anything from them again?
    ESS 625
    RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

My Cars
    Teh Bimmer
    Quote Originally Posted by umnitza
    People seldom complain about your product... they complain about the people. The same people who make personal attacks at members here everytime anything bad is said about your company.
    The end is near.

My Cars
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by umnitza

I have updated that post.
    Thanks for reminding me about it.

When I made that post I was under the impression that you guys were a reputable company, and that the mistakes made in my case were simply a chance error.

Now that I've read and seen the experiences others are having, I realize that you screw up more often than not.

I should have thought something was fishy when my projector39s arrived in a used Depo headlight box

My Cars
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrón
    so you wouldn't buy anything from them again?
    Correct.
    And I regret supporting such an irreputable, shady company in the first place.
    I regret having given them the benefit of the doubt, something many new enthusiasts (which I was at the time) seem to do.

My Cars
    328is
    SO Far NO GOOD. I will let you know when they refund my money for a product I bought. They told me they were sending out a shipping label so i can return my product and it has been a week and they havent responded yet. it is a bit much, Once i get my money back i am never buying a thing from them again.

My Cars
    BEHM Wide Body E36 332i
    A strong company with good support and leading edge products. A+ from my experiences.
    -Custom Widebody 332i-
    -Custom HRE wheels-

-Focal Audio:-
    Alpine PXA-H701+C701-
    -(2)Focal 33KX-
    -(2)Focal KP165 K3P Kits-
    -(2)Focal FP 1.800 Amps-
    -(2)Focal FP 2.150 Amps-
    -(3)Xenarc 7"TSV Touch LCD’s-

-PROJECT DETAILS-

My Cars
    M2CS
    Why take the chance with a shady company IMO? I've heard enough bad stories, even if some are BS, that I will stay clear as do a lot of others I know!
    M2CS 6-spd

My Cars
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by windnsea00
    Why take the chance with a shady company IMO? I've heard enough bad stories, even if some are BS, that I will stay clear as do a lot of others I know!
    None are BS.

You can ask any of the following members for verification of my story, or you can come see the damaged parts

( view the updated version of the thread umnitza linked for my story: http://bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406649 )

People who can verify my story is not BS: Sound Of Speed, GoodOlSappy, SQ Bimmer, BeemerBoi330i, just to name a few.

My Cars
    95 BMW M3,01 AUDI S4
    no their c.service sucks!!!! I bought a set of ZKW Euro elipsoid headlights with dde's and the ring turned purple after 3-4 months......

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--
    None are BS.

You can ask any of the following members for verification of my story, or you can come see the damaged parts

( view the updated version of the thread umnitza linked for my story: http://bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406649 )

People who can verify my story is not BS: Sound Of Speed, GoodOlSappy, SQ Bimmer, BeemerBoi330i, just to name a few.
    you have zero credability, ZERO, changing your tune due to hate and ignorance is just lame, best to move on before you're exposed for what you really are, a little hateful and ignorant child.
    you either lied then or you are a liar now, either way we know what you are.
    Last edited by habbie; 05-21-2006 at 03:27 AM.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

dirtye30 is offline License Suspended Secret Santa Deadbeat
    My Cars
    safari vehicle
    Wow, at first all I read was positive reviews. Now its a lot of negative reviews.

People have to understand, that when running a business, sometimes mistakes are made. I have had a lot of jobs. Once in a while, a product does not come out like it should....so it is fixed. Sometimes service isn't what it should be...people have bad days, and, like it was said in the GTO forum, no one is a saint, be it customers or employees.

You hear of plane crashes from time to time, where people die or get injured. Does that mean you swear off flying after seeing the results of the crash?

I would be explicit and tell about an experience if I had one, but I would be professional and mature about it, instead of coming off as a freshman who just got pushed into a locker.

Just my .02.

My Cars
    Teh Bimmer
    Quote Originally Posted by habbie
    you have zero credability, ZERO, changing your tune due to hate and ignorance is just lame, best to move on before you're exposed for what you really are, a little hateful and ignorant child.
    you either lied then or you are a liar now, either way we know what you are.
    Because your equipment worked... until it didn't?

Ouri, you are a liar, or Matt is a liar, and you are his mouthpiece. Do yourself a favor and go work for a reputable company before you've lost all credibility beyond the fake usernames you and Matt make up to lend credibility to your product.

I have NO stake in the lighting business... or any other parts related business for that matter. But EVERY member of this forum should know that every day you are here, is another day BfC sadly sold out to a company who throw them the cash. If Umnitza left the community, the community would be better off.
    The end is near.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by NaziRocket26
    Because your equipment worked... until it didn't?

Ouri, you are a liar, or Matt is a liar, and you are his mouthpiece. Do yourself a favor and go work for a reputable company before you've lost all credibility beyond the fake usernames you and Matt make up to lend credibility to your product.

I have NO stake in the lighting business... or any other parts related business for that matter. But EVERY member of this forum should know that every day you are here, is another day BfC sadly sold out to a company who throw them the cash. If Umnitza left the community, the community would be better off.
    you shouldn't say credability, you, least of all, really dude.
    you may have no stake in lighting but you sure do have a stake when it comes to Matt's race and spreading hate:

got some more, a little more explicit, so go and act rightous in that nazi cesspool of yours.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    Teh Bimmer

you shouldn't say credability, you, least of all, really dude.
    you may have no stake in lighting but you sure do have a stake when it comes to Matt's race and spreading hate:

got some more, a little more explicit, so go and act rightous in that nazi cesspool of yours.
    My car is German, rice is japanese, nazi's are german... overwhelmingly, I chose the name based on that. I hold no ill will towards Jews as a whole. Just Matt.

You can try and bring stuff form elsewhere here, but at the end of the day, it doesn't make you any less of a crook.

I never said all jews should be gassed, that's clear in my statement. But in genocide, some who deserve punishment, are killed with those who aren't. Matt is a crook at best. He deserves to go under with his company of porr businessmen, and outright liars. If you want to tie yourself to a sinking ship, so be it. But every time an Umnitza fanboy thread comes up, I'll be here to show the truth. That it is the definition of a poorly run company, staffed by half-wits.

The rules of this forum are on my side. Your business practices are against yours.

Insert Umnitza instalock here.
    The end is near.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by NaziRocket26
    My car is German, rice is japanese, nazi's are german... overwhelmingly, I chose the name based on that. I hold no ill will towards Jews as a whole. Just Matt.

You can try and bring stuff form elsewhere here, but at the end of the day, it doesn't make you any less of a crook.

I never said all jews should be gassed, that's clear in my statement. But in genocide, some who deserve punishment, are killed with those who aren't. Matt is a crook at best. He deserves to go under with his company of porr businessmen, and outright liars. If you want to tie yourself to a sinking ship, so be it. But every time an Umnitza fanboy thread comes up, I'll be here to show the truth. That it is the definition of a poorly run company, staffed by half-wits.

The rules of this forum are on my side. Your business practices are against yours.

Insert Umnitza instalock here.
    right... keep digging a deeper hole for yourself , you are a hatefull little "man"(take that loosely) you are now exposed and all can see your true color (no pun intended)
    you took your best shots and i am here, still standing and will still be long after you are gone because the vast majority of members are smart decent people unlike you, they can see right through the handfull of the douchbags polluting this place.
    you are now irrelevant and of no importance what so ever, your opinion means nothing and therfore you are ignored.

My Cars
    Teh Bimmer
    right... keep digging a deeper hole for yourself , you are a hatefull little "man"(take that loosely) you are now exposed and all can see your true color (no pun intended)
    you took your best shots and i am here, still standing and will still be long after you are gone because the vast majority of members are smart decent people unlike you, they can see right through the handfull of the douchbags polluting this place.
    you are now irrelevant and of no importance what so ever, your opinion means nothing and therfore you are ignored.
    Yeah man, good work.

I provided customre reviews, you provided speculation that I'm a racist.

Nice work kiddo. You get a gold star.

The BMW, Mazda, and GTO world all know you're a liar and a crook. Nice job.
    The end is near.

My Cars
    looks like the little monkey is rattled in his cage, or is it his last hooray...
    speculation??? thats good stuff...

My Cars
    Teh Bimmer
    looks like the little monkey is rattled in his cage, or is it his last hooray...
    speculation??? thats good stuff...
    Little monkey? Listen kiddo. You've been outed. Clearly you're too delusional to realize it.

Why does Matt even employt you? For all his faults, he's still smarter, more business savvy, more tactful, and has much more respect. You are a cancer to his company. Maybe he really is that hard up for staff? I'm not sure.

I bring fake inventory to the table, you bring outright lies. Other people bring false statements to the tables, you shoot back lies.

When does the lying end? When umnitza ends? Or when Ouri ends?

Come on sport. You can do better. If you're going to label me a racist, at least find something difinitive.

Or are you going to have the mods delete ALL the threads I linked? Maybe you have an in at E46F too so you can get those deleted too?
    The end is near.

My Cars
    M2CS
    I can't even believe a representative of a company would be arguing in such a manner than expect people to trust him for parts!!!
    M2CS 6-spd

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast