Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Um Nitza

My Cars
    01 740I Sport

Um Nitza

What is the general opinion about dealing with them. Good service? Are they prompt and accurate? Any input is appreciated.

My Cars
    98 M3 (RIP) 16 X1
    Yes

My Cars
    97 328i, 03 530i
    Quote Originally Posted by Burtonpro30
    Yes

'Habbie' from Umnitza spent a while last night answering all of my questions about new headlights.

And I've bought other products from them before. I reccomend them

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--
    feel free to email me umnitzae@umnitza.com if you need help or have any questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by 98ATLe36
    What is the general opinion about dealing with them. Good service? Are they prompt and accurate? Any input is appreciated.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    M3, 850i, E30T, E55T

My Cars
    1995 328i Black 2 Door
    Be prepared to hear some people whinge about this that and the other in this thread - however when I bought my HIDs and Chromiums they were awesome to deal with. Prompt to answer my many questions even with the time difference and more than happy to help me out.

AWESOME sums it up.

Lighting: Red/Clear tails & Clear Side Markers/Umnitza Chromium Angel Eyes/6000K H1 Prolumen HIDS/White LED Interior Upgrade
    ICE: Alpine Amps/Subs/HU Focal Fronts & Splits Eclipse Rears Custom sub boxes.
    Styling: Black/Chrome 97+ Grills

My Cars
    1992 325i e36 ~ 1985 318i ~ 1995 Audi A6 Quattro
    Awesome service, good product and perfect pricing...at least 20-30% off Bavarian and 10% off of Pelican when I purchased my new clear tails and foglites. The guys were very helpful in getting my 'Tail Light Failure' message worked out and I will continue my business with them in the future.

My Cars
    98 M3/4
    There great to deal with..... very helpful.
    Stunna... At the Bar, Stunnin'!!!
    98 M3/4
    ***Car is going thru a restoration/modding phaze***

My Cars
    95' M3
    Just search jesus. Too many threads about this. Search is on the tp right of the screen type in UMNITZA

My Cars
    a few
    i dealt with habbie/uri - he was good to me.

My Cars
    Teh Bimmer
    The consensus seems to be: if you got your package as ordered with no problems, the product is good, and the prices are reasonable...

If they send you the wrong product, or an empty box, or damaged product, its known to be a disaster...

They seem to have the same problems with their Angel Eyes regardless of the application...

http://ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65780

That said, it seems a large percentage of their customers are happy ones... so its kind of a gamble...
    The end is near.

My Cars
    2000 BMW 328i
    Positive feedback for Umnitza.

I installed my Predator Chromiums 2 weeks ago and they look great...prior to that though, I was confused and misinformed. Matt held my hand answering all 200 questions I had and then shipped same day I placed the order. The website had all the information regarding installation (one suggestion is to put a wiring schematic in the DIY).

Good job Matt and the Umnitza team.

My Cars
    M5, E61

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    I just dropped about $2,000 between two cars with these guys, I couldn't be more happy with their products and prompt service.

not only that but with Habbie putting up with my million questions and thousand pms, it helps to know that help is literally a click away.

you really can't go wrong with these guys.

Hey man, I'm a professional!

My Cars
    I love turbos!
    I have no problems wth Matt or Habbie. They have always done right by me. Good service, good prices.

My Cars
    '94 325i, '08 328i Coupe
    Paid for smoked signals on April 6, 2006 still haven't received them. Worst part is they act like I'm being rude because I want to know WTF is going on. Hopefully I'll get them soon.

edit- Let it be known I got an email this evening to tell me they were out of stock on my item and no one from the stock room said anything. While it's not quite what I wanted to hear, at least the signals are on the way. Thanks to whomever @ umnitza that finally let me know what was "actually" going on.
    Last edited by ssmith8; 04-26-2006 at 08:57 PM.
    Debadged, DSIIs 17x8 in front 17x9 out back, Bilstein Sports, H&R Sports, Powerflex Bushings, ZKW French Fogs, Smoked Signals, Black/CF Roundels, E46 M3 Wide Style Black-out Grille, Grey Sideskirt Delete, Front License Plate Delete, Debaffled Airbox sans Snorkle, K&N Panel Filter

My Cars
    '98 328i

Thumbs up

habbie is great to deal with. very prompt when answering PMs. i have bought my uuc tse exhaust and recently depo/hid/angeleyes through the groupbuys.

matt was very friendly when i went by his shop. showed me some "top secret" upcomming products.

so my personal experience with umnitza have been positive.

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Umnitza has always provided me with quality top notch service
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    Too Damn Fine

this is pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by 98ATLe36
    caveat emptor

My Cars
    '95 Dakar M3
    Ouri on the East coast and Matt on the West. Both great helps and fun to work with. Give them your business!! FTW!
    Highend Landscape Lighting in Florida.
    Check us out!
    http://www.alulighting.com
    /

My Cars
    bmw
    I've dealt with Umnitza a couple times and great customer service both times. Although with one of my orders they sent me the wrong part, they were very good about sending the correct one out as soon as I contacted them. Overall, very good experience with Umnitza.

My Cars
    04 325I; 1989 520I (sold);1996 328I (sold)
    I had a predator burn out on me Matt had them in the mail same day, When I recieved them I had a question about them since I am a few hours behind him I left a voice mail he called me that very next morning and answered all my questions customer care is #1 to them in my eyes

My Cars
    Corolla, 4Runner, F150
    Matt at Umnizta has always answered my questions to the fullest extent. He is extremely knowledgeable in his trade of aftermarket lighting. I have had nothing but excellent quality products and excellent service. THANK YOU UMNITZA!!
    DON'T BUY PWR RADIATORS

My Cars
    Hadda E36 325i, 03 FZ1
    Umnitza's prices are very competitive.

Wiring is about... 80%.

I had to resolder a internal highbeam wire to the post that goes through the connector. If you don't know what I'm talking about, buy some euro ellipsoids and you'll know what I mean.

Oh, and bulbs aren't included unless they're explicitly specified. Which is fine, you shouldn't expect to get something that isn't listed as being included. My problem is that I DID expect them, then checked the site, and nowhere on the page that I ordered from did it say anything to the effect of "bulbs included." So meh, sylvania H1's are 6 bucks a piece.

As small businesses go, Umnitza's pretty good.

Hell, it's nice to have a vendor that's aimed specifically at our demographic, and it's easier to reach them than it is a lot of others.

Think for yourself. Question authority.

My Cars
    04 E46 m3,99mustang gt SC@10psi, 06 Lexus IS 350
    excellent customer service..i recommend them..best way to communicate is through e-mail..prompt replies and answers..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast