Thread: The amazing incompetence of H&R

My Cars
    '03 M3 Coupe 6MT

The amazing incompetence of H&R

Before anyone states otherwise let me say that this has nothing to do with the product they build. Please continue to read to hear my rant on how a company should not operate.
    I am talking about the way they do business. INCOMPETENCE!!! to the max.

First off I've been waiting 5 months to get e30 318is springs. Everytime I've asked Evolution Sports to check on the status it's always "maybe on the next shipment, but no one really knows, H&R doesn't tell us, try back in a couple of weeks"
    Last time I checked H&R is in the business of manufacturing and selling springs and other suspension components. To not know when your customer's can expect a product as simple as a spring kit to be manufactured is just plain bad business.
    Then once they finally show up in the States only the rears are sent, finally 6 weeks later the fronts show up. C'mon how ridiculous.

Next it it takes 2 days to get them out of the warehouse. 2 f*#kin days for an order that should go out that afternoon if placed in the morning.
    Then as if 2 days weren't enough time to get the order right, they send me springs which I find out are OE sports for a 325, not sports for a 318is. How did I find out you might ask? Well the box they came in is clearly labeled e30 318 i/is. Once I put them on, the front end almost looks like it is jacked up higher than with an OEM suspension. Come to find out that they misplaced the springs into the box, but of course that's after they are installed, when I can tell that something's obviously wrong and take a closer look at the number painted on the spring itself.

Now let's see if they will accept responsibility for this and take back the springs I have on now once I swap them out with the correct ones.

Well that pretty much sums up my horror story with H&R. So if there's anyone here who works for the company, please let them know what an imcompetent job they're doing.

My Cars
    2015 335i MSport
    Eibach

My Cars
    '03 M3 Coupe 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mbanks21
    Eibach
    I wish. They discontinued the e30 sport spring though. This is why competition in the marketplace is a GOOD thing.