Avus Autosport

Thread: Pelican Parts Open House with Brian Redman - Saturday March 25th - 2PM

My Cars
    '92 318, '93 325is, '95 325ic, '88 Pathfinder, '74

Pelican Parts Open House with Brian Redman - Saturday March 25th - 2PM

Save the date - just got off the phone with Brian, and we've confirmed our open house date - Saturday, March 25th, 2PM. This will be an event to kick off the silent auction process of the 917 & 908 engines! Brian will be there telling stories, and signing autographs. We'll have refreshments and a few surprises as well!

We're planning on making this a big event, with carvans starting from the north and south (meet at TRE in the morning maybe? Or Crystal Cove?). It should be a fun-filled afternoon - Brian is a great story-teller, I hear!

Unfortunately, this conflicts with some other events going on (it was the only time that Brian was available). The California Festival of Speed, and the Ultimate Pelican Meet in Vegas. I'm sad that I'm constricted to this date, but there's not much that I can do about it.

We're all VERY excited about this event - more details will come in the near future. This is aiming to be *the* talked about Porsche event of the year!

-Wayne

CEO, Pelican Parts Inc.

Search PelicanParts.com:
    Available Now - "101 Projects for Your 3-Series BMW." Focusing on the E30 and E36 cars, this book has performance projects along with restoration and appearance upgrades. Click Here to Order

My Cars
    '92 318, '93 325is, '95 325ic, '88 Pathfinder, '74
    Pic:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Search PelicanParts.com:
    Available Now - "101 Projects for Your 3-Series BMW." Focusing on the E30 and E36 cars, this book has performance projects along with restoration and appearance upgrades. Click Here to Order