Thread: e36 Parts / e46 door panels / NEW X5 sport front bumper for sale!!!

My Cars
    01 740i, 96 M3, Explorer

e36 Parts / e46 door panels / NEW X5 sport front bumper for sale!!!

up for sale i have a factory bmw alarm out of a 95 325, it comes with EVERYTHING!!! even the little light and soem other sensor that goes into the slot of the sunglass holder in the center. only part i do not have is the remote, but you can get one of ebay for $15 and program it your self. their is a right up soemwere really easy to do. i have doen it a few times my self. I see these things go on ebay between $130-$150 im asking $100

Also have a center cup holders with two cup holders with the front ring to hold a smaller drink, ash tray and change holder it is out of an center counsel which had an armrest. not sure that makes a differnce... SOLD

I have a Brand New Factory X5 front sport bumper comes with the manual has all clips and washers what ever it is that bmw gives with it.. not much to say about it but that it is brand new!! $175 obo

I also have to e36 4 dr door panels a black passenger front, which is in excelent condition the pic has so sheet ruck dust on it but i guatrentee it is in excelent shape to cracks rips scratch. The second is a drivers front dark tan panel with window switch in great shape as well could probably use a cleaning....w/o speaker though if you want the speaker pm me!! $70

2 brand new E46 tan door panels one drivers front and one pass rear, they are brand new the pass rear needs a tiny cleaning but i guearentee it will look like brand new!! $100 obo

Last but not least are 4 e36 2dr clear corners 2 pass and 2 drivers both drivers are made in germany so i assume they are oem the pass ones are after market. all but one drivers is missing the tab that goes into the fender but the still sit perfectly both mine on my M have been sitting in their with out them for over a year and never have they fallen out or not sat correctly. otehr wise the corners are completly in tack. One of the oems also has a hair ling crack i tis the oen that has the double stick tape on it looks great still very hard to notice. one of the pass ones is missing the rubber part on top
    pass w/o rubber $2 pass$5 driver perfect oem $10 driver oem w/hair crack $5

Also all prices are w/o shipping, if paying with paypal a 4% fee applies that is what they charge!!! I ALSO DONT DO DIBS MONEY TALKS i will repond to people in order though but if you want me to wait and soemone else sends me money sorry!!! if you have any questions email at Warszawik@sbcglobal.net
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 96bmwcosmosm3; 03-24-2006 at 11:48 AM.

My Cars
    01 740i, 96 M3, Explorer
    more pics

My Cars
    01 740i, 96 M3, Explorer
    and more

My Cars
    01 740i, 96 M3, Explorer
    last two

My Cars
    97 528I, 07 328I
    ohh the alarm...tempting...

My Cars
    01 740i, 96 M3, Explorer
    ttt

My Cars
    1994 BMW 325i
    how much for the cup holders, and will they fit on my E36 325i 4 door.

My Cars
    01 740i, 96 M3, Explorer
    ttt

My Cars
    01 740i, 96 M3, Explorer
    updated prices!