Harrison Motorsports

Thread: Used E30 suspension(not stock)

My Cars
    2003 E46 330i

Used E30 suspension(not stock)

In a few weeks I will be receiving my E30 from Gregg and one of the main things I will be going to buy first is suspension. The Borbet rims on it now are perfect considering I have a set of 4 extras of them in my basement(1 is broken though, so actually 3) and they are a discontinued rim, so I have back-up Borbets for it.

Anyways, just looking to see if anyone had a nice complete used suspension set to lower it and get some great handling. I will consider anything and I believe my price range will be somewhere under $400. Perferably under $300, but I am not too sure how good of springs/shocks I can get for that.

Thanks very much

Justin
    2003 E46 330i

My Cars
    TRM Stage 1.34
    This guy named MikeK was selling a decent looking setup for about $350. If I were you, I'd save up a bit and get a new set of Konis and Ireland springs for about $700. Also, if you want handling as your #1 priority you should replace all the bushings and mounts with new OEM or urethane ones first.

Matt
    No PMs. Email through forum please.

My Cars
    TRM Stage 1.34
    www.e30tech.com and www.r3vlimited.com are good places to look.

Matt

My Cars
    2006 GTO & 2004 Licoln LS
    you could always PM atlzdesikhiladi
    "The uncultivated cannot be competent judges of cultivation"
    - John Stuart Mill

Sig by Wha

My Cars
    TRM Stage 1.34
    Nonono... he actually wants the suspension. He doesn't want to just throw the money away.

Matt

My Cars
    8v,12v,16v,24v
    I have a set of MK springs for an e30. Sebastian might be interested in them tentatively. If you're interested PM me and we can move on from there.
    British Universal Length Layer Size Height Interface Template (B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.)

My Cars
    2003 E46 330i
    Yeah I might just save more, but i don't know if i could push $700, because i would also need installation and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    This guy named MikeK was selling a decent looking setup for about $350. If I were you, I'd save up a bit and get a new set of Konis and Ireland springs for about $700. Also, if you want handling as your #1 priority you should replace all the bushings and mounts with new OEM or urethane ones first.

Matt
    2003 E46 330i