Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What else can I do?

My Cars
    M3, Range Rover SC

What else can I do?

Look, first off, there is no reason to get this thread locked, PERIOD. I know some will insist this belongs in the vendors section but I just can't get anywhere at all. I've tried to conduct myself with professionalism and in good taste as far as one can at this point. I asked for resolution and insight from others and received nothing but a bitching fest instigated by another SV that has nothing to do with the whole situation. I provided facts and evidence to back up my claims and that seems irrelevant now.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=492419

Discuss?

My Cars
    E24, E36
    talk to my cousin kevlar yet?

My Cars
    M3, Range Rover SC
    Kevlar made it very clear to me and all forum members that the thread should not stray from the topic. That certainly didn't happen due to certain members abusing their privileges.

My Cars
    2003 E46 330i
    2003 E46 330i

My Cars
    sk8board
    soo..... what exactly is it that you want?

My Cars
    W211 E55 AMG
    You know the adress man..I have a guy named Roco..pm sent..

My Cars
    M3, Range Rover SC
    Quote Originally Posted by jokestar
    When is the last time you lost 1K$?

My Cars
    sk8board
    so..... what the fuck happend, did u not get anything? something broke ??????

My Cars
    '15 MB GL
    Talk about bad PR.
    All I can say is good luck Iding SIII.

My Cars
    M3, Range Rover SC
    Quote Originally Posted by VADER13
    You know the adress man..I have a guy named Roco..pm sent..
    I kind of like the, guys who carry ball bats and wear black socks approch

My Cars
    Varies
    Best of luck with the situation. Just read the whole other thread.
    2010 BMW S1000RR

My Cars
    x3
    Judge Joe Brown..

but seriously, grow some balls, take them to court, rep. yourself, you have evidence, you'll get what you want and maybe more.. sounds like a good deal to me.. that will get it over with once and for all.. goodluck.

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    Court. Plain and simple. I have to say I have heard a lot more bad then good about that vendor but there are always two sides to a story. I don't think this is where you should do this type of thing though.

My Cars
    I own nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by norcalbmw
    so..... what the fuck happend, did u not get anything? something broke ??????

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=492419

In the first post, if you chose to read.

My Cars
    E93 M3, E21 320is, Jeep
    dude, did our huge thread from last night with like 300 posts about this get deleted? i couldnt find it anywhere. that thread was awesome!

adriver is offline Why would I be sarcastic?
    My Cars
    slick 95 tourin s52/5spd
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaracing
    dude, did our huge thread from last night with like 300 posts about this get deleted? i couldnt find it anywhere. that thread was awesome!

yeah it did, this one probably will too

If I were you, try to keep it a little more professional and It may stick around longer, half of it is just unnecessary ridicule that doesnt help solve anything.

My Cars
    85 325e
    Yeah B, court or arbitration. You have the document from fedex stating they spoke with umnitza and umnitza confirmed the information on the delivery. Quiery fedex on their documentation (I am certain they will have recoreded/ documented the conversation) and use that to prove liability on umnitza's part. I know they had to send an adjustor out there, a company I worked for had to deal with adjustors from UPS and FEDEX many times.

since you have that scan of the letter from fedex they have produced nothing from fedex in which they admit fault its pretty obvious something is fishy. Fedex would have sent them a claims result form too, especially if they promised a claim. They ONLY do that on paper.

I know barret isnt an ass of a customer, Ive seen him take little hits on things before without somuch as a sigh. For him to be an ass about it it would have to be a pretty serious fuckup. Doesnt surprise me, though. I have heard too many horror stories about umnitza. They may claim its one in a million but it seems like a LOT more than other vendors. From parts wholesalers to people who openly admit they are mom&pop importers.

I knew this forum spiraled down to garbage but obviously they have a conflict of interest since there are people who complain about a paying vendor/mod on their webspace. This should definately be spread to all the other forums, less biased ones.

Also I got rid of nextel, it sucks. You should ditch them too since you never answer you phone.

My Cars
    E39 and others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaracing

That thread was pretty good.

-Ted

My Cars
    E93 M3, E21 320is, Jeep
    Quote Originally Posted by TedRules
    That thread was pretty good.

-Ted
    kinda wish i had stayed up to watch it til the end

My Cars
    E39 and others.
    yeah, you should have. I was up until like 4 AM or something like that. I felt like a hugeantic Nerd...

-Ted

My Cars
    bimmmer
    wow good thing i didnt buy from them! Take them to court

My Cars
    Big Money Waste
    Sue.
    modena-alpine white is rite
    silverblacktitanium-lemans blue is tru

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Have you tried seeking mediation? I'm sure if all the evidence is pooled into one location, a common ground or a resolution can be found.
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    Teh Bimmer
    Maybe I'm off base here, and if I am, perhaps Matt can correct me... but by my logic, the guy paid $1000 for parts, and received ~$500 worth. That ~$500 or so was lost, so isn't think kid due a no questions asked ~$500 refund?

Beyond that... if FedEx was sent invoices for what the kid paid for, NOT what was actually sent, then FedEx would cut a check for $1000, when the value of what went out the door was around $500... so somebody would be profiting off of this mix up.

In any case, I hope its resolved quickly.

My Cars
    M5, E61
    I will viist the FedEx terminal later tonight. I will find the driver's information and give out his number privately to B. Phillips. If the driver can locate his records for the charge they put on his account, he will probably produce it for B. Philips. Then I will sign a formal letterhead document stating that a) we never received the product b) we never saw the product and c) we never received the product. It doesn't matter if the goods were valued at $500 or $1000, FedEx will make the determination for how much they will pay out. That's not an Umnitza call.

From the very beginning and throughout the process we have done everything to help B. Philips with this situation. As we do for ALL customers we do everything we can within reasonable available resources.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast