Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Umnitza......

My Cars
    M3, Range Rover SC

Thumbs down Umnitza......

Hi,
    I am posting in hopes of informing future Umnitza customers of customer service neglect and abuse, as well as poor professionalism. I have kindly provided Umnitza every opportunity to rectify this situation as a customer. However, no resolve has been reached thus far and may never happen after 7months.
    Rather than write a summary of this entire transaction, I would prefer to post the PM's and e-mail’s that Umnizta and myself have exchanged (Umnitza I have warned you). I have conducted myself (customer) professionally and courteously through all of this non-sense. Also let me know if anyone believes that I have been unreasonable by any standard as a customer.

Lights purchased:

http://bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385203

My Cars
    BMW 323IS, 2004 X3 3.0i
    Post the PM's and emails.

[/b]

My Cars
    red poopbox
    i bet this thread will get locked/towed, just like all the others

Element Tuning - 2008/2009 NJMP Redline Time Attack/Formula X Champions [Street & Modified]
    RightFootDown

FS: E36 OEM fogs | UUC Chromoly RLCA's

My Cars
    Yes
    subscribed..

My Cars
    BMW 323IS, 2004 X3 3.0i
    OT thread gone.

[/b]

My Cars
    E36 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by orijinal poser
    i bet this thread will get locked/towed, just like all the others
    Probably because umnitza basically buys this board.

1998 BMW M3/4 | Koni Adjustable | H&R Race | X-Brace | Bosch Ellipsoids | DDE Lightning Titanium CWP | XTEC 5000K HID | Conforti CAI | Remus Racing Exhaust | MaxVelocity GTR Lip | 18" Black AC Schnitzer Type II | Brembo Slotted Rotors | Hawk HPS pads | Stoptech SS Brakelines | Nakamichi CD-300 | Tang Band Subs | Focal Polyglass | 2 x MB Quart RAA2400 | Project Technik.com
    M3 SEDAN CLUB #31

My Cars
    M3, Range Rover SC
    This is the last email between Umnitza and I. As you can see they/ he failed to answer questions or admit fault. My statements are followed by the response I received.

Umnitza,

The claim was denied because YOU guys failed to provide adequate info to back up your story.
    [üm•nitza] Sorry, we refaxed all the necessary information as requested by FedEx.

This would have never happened if YOU didn't send me the wrong product in the first place. Fedex said you received the package correct?
    [üm•nitza] They claim that we did. We did not.

You claim you did not, I need proof that you did not receive it. You have not provided me with anything!
    [üm•nitza] The proof is that it was signed by a different person and our driver was docked his pay. Unfortunately, that driver is no longer in the route with us.

You can start by doing what YOU said you guys would do!
    [üm•nitza] Which is sending you the proper documentation for lights that we should have received and never did.

I'm absolutely disgusted with your company. In all my years in this industry I have never dealt with anyone as lazy and irresponsible with their customers as Umnitza.
    [üm•nitza] That's just wrong. Your statement is disrespectful. We never received product from you. That's all it is. We have done everything we can. IF you NEED us to do anything else, you have to ask. Until you ask, we have to assume you are finished with the claim and/or it was successful or declined.

Best regards,

Barrett Phillips

My Cars
    japanese knockoff of superior german engineering
    dang..

My Cars
    BMW 323IS, 2004 X3 3.0i
    F'ed up man.

[/b]

My Cars
    E93 M3, E21 320is, Jeep
    Quote Originally Posted by Iding SIII
    Hi,
    I am posting in hopes of informing future Umnitza customers of customer service neglect and abuse, as well as poor professionalism. I have kindly provided Umnitza every opportunity to rectify this situation as a customer. However, no resolve has been reached thus far and may never happen after 7months.
    Rather than write a summary of this entire transaction, I would prefer to post the PM's and e-mail’s that Umnizta and myself have exchanged (Umnitza I have warned you). I have conducted myself (customer) professionally and courteously through all of this non-sense. Also let me know if anyone believes that I have been unreasonable by any standard as a customer.

Lights purchased:

http://bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385203

that sux - seems like you could bring legal action against them for failure to send correct product. whatever they sent u is a gift if it was not legaly in the contract formed when they made an offer, you accepted, and there was consideration (money) - lawsuit in small claims court.

My Cars
    E60
    You did your part, Its in the Fed-Ex system, as recieved. There is no way of controlling what happens on the other end. Umnitza should just take the hit.
    EUROPROJEKTZ-WORLD.COM
    www.KCollection.org

My Cars
    Big Money Waste
    Umnitza is a very crappy company, if you can call it a company.
    He sent me a headlight along with AE's with a burnt ballast, and when I emailed him he said it happens sometimes and he would send me a replacement ballast once I sent him the burnt one, 3 weeks later after he RECEIVED the ballast he sent me a new one.
    Poor customer service indeed. He fails to check if his products are even working before he sends them out.
    I'm sorry to hear this, I hope you get it settled legally and put him in his place.
    modena-alpine white is rite
    silverblacktitanium-lemans blue is tru

My Cars
    E30 M3, X7, Rubicon
    from everything i have read and all their product i have seen, they suck balls and belong on clubrsx or clubsi.

they have a nice monopoly on the market and i guess they think they can get away with anything
    - Sha
    "just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson

My Cars
    M3 PTG,M3 cosmos x2
    their customer service suck,i dont want to post my story but it was bad experience
    03 M3
    97 M3
    95 M3
    + some other non BMW all modified and some are boosted

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--
    umnitza should take the hit? if he insured his package then fedex should take the hit, they were paid to deliver the package and did not, how exactly is that umnitza's fault? and BTW just so its clear it was a return from the customer to umnitza.
    Quote Originally Posted by ///Thirtytwo
    You did your part, Its in the Fed-Ex system, as recieved. There is no way of controlling what happens on the other end. Umnitza should just take the hit.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    Oh pass the blame off to Fed-Ex If Umnitza was a good company they would make sure there packages and the products in them were working properly and packed to insure no problems.

My Cars
    you have got to be kidding me,
    the customer shipped it back to umnitza, it never got there.
    it says FEDEX on the truck, it said FEDEX on the front of the building he (the customer) dropped it (the box) off to be shipped back to umnitza, yet umnitza is at fault? fedex was paid to provide a service ie: ship the lights, it (the box) never made it, as in lost, stolen or whatever while in the custody of FEDEX yet you want to blame someone other then fedex?
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFCIRCUS
    Oh pass the blame off to Fed-Ex If Umnitza was a good company they would make sure there packages and the products in them were working properly and packed to insure no problems.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    E39 and others.
    It was signed for, at Umnitza. FedEx did its job.

My Cars
    do you have a tracking number? i'd love to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedRules
    It was signed for, at Umnitza. FedEx did its job.

My Cars
    M3, Range Rover SC
    Quote Originally Posted by habbie
    you have got to be kidding me,
    the customer shipped it back to umnitza, it never got there.
    it says FEDEX on the truck, it said FEDEX on the front of the building he (the customer) dropped it (the box) off to be shipped back to umnitza, yet umnitza is at fault? fedex was paid to provide a service ie: ship the lights, it (the box) never made it, as in lost, stolen or whatever while in the custody of FEDEX yet you want to blame someone other then fedex?
    I'm sorry; you are not 100% correct in your assumption. Fedex and I, both are under the impression that Umnitza did receive the package and the tracking reflects this. Now, the burden of proof lies with Umnitza providing me with a written statement from the driver of what happened or what didn’t and why. This has not happened yet. I have asked multiple times and never received anything to send into Fedex to help support the claim.

EDIT: tracking# 045762821160396
    Last edited by Iding SIII; 02-28-2006 at 03:53 AM.

My Cars
    am i?
    i think you got this backwards, the burden of proof lies with fedex and you to prove the box was indeed delivered, they also have to provide a signature and the name of the person who received it, i ship enough every day to know as much.
    you and fedex are under the impression? what does that mean? was it delivered? do you have signature proof? impressions dont count for much.....if you dont any type of proof the answer as to who's at fault is pretty obvious, dont you think?

btw pm me the tracking number, i'll be glad to look at it and post my impression while keeping your info private.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iding SIII
    I'm sorry; you are not 100% correct in your assumption. Fedex and I, both are under the impression that Umnitza did receive the package and the tracking reflects this. Now, the burden of proof lies with Umnitza providing me with a written statement from the driver of what happened or what didn’t and why. This has not happened yet. I have asked multiple times and never received anything to send into Fedex to help support the claim.

My Cars
    E30 M3, X7, Rubicon
    Quote Originally Posted by habbie
    am i?
    i think you got this backwards, the burden of proof lies with fedex and you to prove the box was indeed delivered, they also have to provide a signature and the name of the person who received it, i ship enough every day to know as much.
    you and fedex are under the impression? what does that mean? was it delivered? do you have signature proof? impressions dont count for much.....if you dont any type of proof the answer as to who's at fault is pretty obvious, dont you think?

btw pm me the tracking number, i'll be glad to look at it and post my impression while keeping your info private.
    ill be adding you to companies not to buy from.

the customer still ahs not gotten the product he paid for. he wasnt returning an item he ordered. he is returning because of a fuck up by the company. and sometimes a company has to eat some cost to remain a reputable company.

but it is already a proven fct that umnitza doesnt give a flying monkey banana about its rep. so i am not surprised they are taking ZERO action
    - Sha
    "just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson

My Cars
    E30S50, E46, E39 M5
    Ok from what I've read about umnitza I'm never buying shit from them. One nightmarish transaction every once and a while I would understand, but the nightmare threads grow on fucking trees. I'm sorry habbie, but you're dead wrong. Even if the whole fucking thing was Fed Ex's fault (which it's clearly not) a good company would replace the missing product and call it a day. For example, let me illustrate it for you:

I recently purchased a part from a company famous for E30 twin cam swap material. I provided the correct address but failed to leave the correct unit number for my townhouse. UPS fucked up when I provided the correct unit number after the product had shipped and almost ended up sending it back to the shipper. The company I bought from was prepared to send out a second part to me to correct errors made by myself and UPS. Just to make me happy. That is good customer service. I know for a fact exactly what umnitza's unit cost is for every product they sell. The hit they would take for replacing one part as the result of a mishap would scarcely effect their profit margins. We're talking a tenth of a percent if that. Quite frankly I'd rather glue steaks to my body and swim in a vat of sharks than buy something from umnitza after the rediculously massive amounts of negative feedback I've seen about them.

E46 328Ci
    Carbon Fiber Everything | BBS LM Reps | Koni FSD Eibach Pro Kit | CSL Replica Bumper & Trunklid | Haters Gonna Hate
    Frankenmotor S50 swapped E30 325is.
    Billy Sports | Eibach Pro Springs | IE 22/19 Sway kit | Supersprint Headers | Stealth Straightpipes | Ported Head | 3-Angle Valve Grind | Conforti

My Cars
    E30S50, E46, E39 M5
    copy and paste of tracking info back to umnitza:

Tracking number
    Signed for by
    LBROWN
    Ship date
    Oct 28, 2005
    Delivery date
    Nov 2, 2005 2:36 PM

Destination
    Pleasanton, CA
    Service type
    Ground-Direct Signature Required-Domestic
    Pieces
    Weight
    18.9 lbs.

Status
    Delivered

Date/Time

Activity

Details

Nov 2, 2005 2:36 PM

Delivered

Pleasanton, CA

6:38 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

SAN LEANDRO, CA

Nov 1, 2005 3:16 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

SACRAMENTO, CA

Oct 29, 2005 8:27 AM

Departed FedEx location

SHAWNEE, KS

Oct 28, 2005 8:17 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

SHAWNEE, KS

4:50 PM

Package data transmitted to FedEx

3:48 PM

Picked up

LENEXA, KS

Tendered at FedEx Kinko's location

E46 328Ci
    Carbon Fiber Everything | BBS LM Reps | Koni FSD Eibach Pro Kit | CSL Replica Bumper & Trunklid | Haters Gonna Hate
    Frankenmotor S50 swapped E30 325is.
    Billy Sports | Eibach Pro Springs | IE 22/19 Sway kit | Supersprint Headers | Stealth Straightpipes | Ported Head | 3-Angle Valve Grind | Conforti

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsha007
    ill be adding you to companies not to buy from.
    its your choice its your right.

the customer still ahs not gotten the product he paid for. he wasnt returning an item he ordered. he is returning because of a fuck up by the company. and sometimes a company has to eat some cost to remain a reputable company.
    talk is cheap, its always easy for the one with no vested intrest to come up with all the right solutions.... and tell others what to and not do.

but it is already a proven fct that umnitza doesnt give a flying monkey banana about its rep. so i am not surprised they are taking ZERO action
    its always comforting to see all the mature and thoughtful replies some come up with when all they need is half truths and one sided comments to make up their minds as to something they have no clue of.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast