Looking for a performance exhaust header that really works with an increase in horsepower and is relatively easy to install?? The E36 M3 Race/Street exhaust header was designed, tested and proven by the Active Autowerke Race Program.

Final fitment for accuracy and quality of finish has been completed. Performance gains as measured on the dyno and drivers response has also been tabulated.

The header is fully polished 304 stainless steel with tubing for proper scavenging. Additional 7+ HP improvement is measured to the rear wheels on the Active Autowerke Mustang dyno. This shows that further gains can be achieved with this simple bolt on. (Actual gains will vary depending on engine mods).

Totally made of stainless steel with thick walls makes for a rugged component that will endure time; but it is the exhaust flow scavenging design that separates this header from other headers curently on the market today. The header design also incorporates a quick releasing V-Band clamping system that makes for very tight seals without the need for conventional gaskets that will eventually blow.

This exhaust header is designed to be removed with cylinder head for quicker repairs at the race track if need be.

Retail price is $1295. Club racers with proof of registration will receive special pricing. PM me for more information.

and of course get your free Active Autowerke hat with every purchase.

PM me or email me for more information. pcalloway@activeautowerke.com