Thread: fuse #10 problem + high beam issue

My Cars
    99 540it, 88 325is

fuse #10 problem + high beam issue

I just picked up my new e30 (88 325is) today. I will have some pics soon; when it is 100% stock. Anyways, fuse 10 keeps blowing when i throw the car into reverse. I checked the bulbs, and they look ok. Im going to dig into it tomorrow, but im guessing the backup lights are grounded somewhere they shouldnt be. Any other ideas?

Another problem which i dont know if its related or not, the high beams dont work. When fuse 10 blows, the high beam indicater light stays on all the time. When the fuse is ok, the high beam indicater flashes when i try to put them on, but no lights. Bad relay?

My Cars
    99 540it, 88 325is
    I disconnected the plug next to the shifter and that fixed my problem, so its definetely something to do with the reverse lights. Its not exactly on top of my list of things to fix, so ill get back to that later. Anyone think that a bad reverse switch (next to the tranny) could cause this, or just the obvious grounded wire?

My Cars
    mercedes corlla
    iim having same issue but myne all the guages go out except the speedo beems ok how do i stop this prob and how can i flush my coolant