+ ET and trap speed
    + 60' time
    + Rubber
    + Fuel
    + Exhaust
    + Raceweight (car plus driver)
    + Modifications
    + Density altitude
    Dunno how to post time slips. I can a take a pic with my phone and email it to you. I need to move my pics from the e30 forum (Topic: Greetings from South Africa) to this forum.

My specs are below, I already posted them on the e30 forum, if someone could just move the main stuff cos I cant post pics. Also please note that I ran the 12.6 using a stock 5 speed Evo2 close ratio box with street tyres on my 17s, Bridestone S02's in fact. Fuel used is 102 leaded, my car weighs +_ 1250kgs + me (I weigh +_ 90kgs, so call it 1340kgs). That was last year June. Havent been to the track since, been going through a lot of expensive trial and error.

My car now runs 1.5bar boost, makes +_560Whp (409kW on the wheels to be exact) and 690Nm torque and I'm using a 6 speed e36 M3 box. I've also fitted Trix suspension and the car doesnt snake anymore. This Tuesday coming is drags - public holiday for us - keep u posted as to the results. I'm using wheelie-bars and Dunlop Intermediates on Tuesday - gonna need them.

As promised, specs below:

Year: 1992<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    Model: 325iS Evo2<o:p></o:p>
    Engine: 2.7L Inline 6 cylinder<o:p></o:p>
    Pistons: Wiseco low comps<o:p></o:p>
    Head: MoSport Stage 2 head, double valve springs, titanium retainers<o:p></o:p>
    Gearbox: e36 M3 6 speed with upgraded synchros (custom bellhousing and mountings)
    Differential: Stock Evo2 ieth Limited Slip Differential (Awaiting M5 diff)<o:p></o:p>
    Turbo: T40B Hybrid (V-Spec compressor wheel) custom T4 turbine<o:p></o:p>
    Intercooler: Custom 10 row, twin-core with alloy tanks<o:p></o:p>
    Piping: 63mm boost pipes, mandrel bends<o:p></o:p>
    Actuator: Motorsport actuator<o:p></o:p>
    Dump valve: MoSport Piston type dump valve<o:p></o:p>
    Wastegate: MoSport modified Deltagate Racegate<o:p></o:p>
    Fuel Supply: 2 Parrallel Evo2 Bosch pumps<o:p></o:p>
    ECU: GoTech Pro Full Management System<o:p></o:p>
    Injectors: Bosch 750cc Reds<o:p></o:p>
    Wheelpower: +_400Hp @ 0.6bar (Now 561Hp @ 1.5bar)
    0-100kph: est. 4.5 seconds (quicker than a chipped out WRX STi)<o:p></o:p>
    ¼ mile ET: 12.6, Dragwars, Killarney Circuit, 2005

Oh, the exhaust is a one of 76mm jobbie ending in a 83mm backbox. Density, Altitude...well. I'm in Cape Town which is at sea-level, the temperature is +_ 27 degrees celcius on an average day.

Hope this helps
    Nizaam Karjieker - Cape Town, South Africa

92 BMW 325iS Turbo (12.6sec, 1/4 Mile / 241kph, 1/2 Mile)
    02 BMW 525i Motorsport Auto - Silver
    01 Merc C320 Elegance Auto - White
    Email: nizaam@abnoba.co.za or nizaamk@webmail.co.za

My Cars
    Fast ones...
    I think its 20 posts you need so just go to off topic and post a few more.....

Then go to www.photobucket.com

sign up for free account. Upload your pictures there and then copy the [IMG] link you are given and paste it in your post once allowed.
    is it e30 tech you were on about. I couldnt find the post??

My Cars
    1999 BMW M Coupe
    Tens for sure! Congratulations George and ICS.
    .-=[ Kenny ]=-. See the BFc Drag Racing Standings List for BMW street cars. Watch my drag racing movies on YouTube. Some info on
    BMW turbo street car Drag Racing 101

My Cars
    m54 sport, m30, 1000cc
    Quote Originally Posted by and1c
    I think its 20 posts you need so just go to off topic and post a few more.....

Then go to www.photobucket.com

sign up for free account. Upload your pictures there and then copy the [IMG] link you are given and paste it in your post once allowed.
    is it e30 tech you were on about. I couldnt find the post??

off topic posts don't count.

My Cars
    1999 BMW M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6
    Dunno how to post time slips.
    Dude, thanks for all the info, please post with your ET and trap speed and 60' time. Put the timeslip up when you can.
    .-=[ Kenny ]=-. See the BFc Drag Racing Standings List for BMW street cars. Watch my drag racing movies on YouTube. Some info on

My Cars
    Fast ones...
    In fact...you can just email them me and I will post them up for you if your still stuck....
    My email (reserve one cos I'm not posting my usual one on here)

mrapcraig@hotmail.com

Post up here when you have sent it as I dont check it that often and I will post up the pictures for you//

My Cars
    E36 M3 E-spec
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroBeast
    Go Finland and Scandinavia in general too

You are missing the fastest streetlegal BMW of Finland there, Saku Ritola's e30 "316", 9.67s@148MPH. Please add this to the streetlegal-list

Here's a link to the vid, 80MB, the quartermile run is after some incar footage.. it is his compilation vid of the 2005 season.

http://www.rmotorsport.com/saku/BMW_Summer_2005.avi
    Still missing from the list as well as some really fast swedish cars.. whats wrong with these Kenny?

My Cars
    1999 BMW M Coupe
    Still missing from the list as well as some really fast swedish cars.. whats wrong with these Kenny?
    Just can't get any info on the car to tell if it's street legal dude. The movie doesn't really help much ... any links?

My Cars
    E36 M3 E-spec
    Car info: http://www.rmotorsport.com/2003/?sx=en.bmw

here's the timeslip: http://www.rmotorsport.com/saku/aikakortti%20075.jpg

The car is probably the fastest BMW in the world with independent suspension and is street legal too. Exhaust at the rear, Original windshield+other windows, M5 gearbox, M5 rear axle, Everything is street legal and in the registration papers. To top it off it looks like a bone stock e30 316. Same guy is building a twin turbo e30 with a bmw v12 powerplant and some other cool stuff. Crazy guy and deserves to be on your list for sure.

My Cars
    '11 XC90, '06 Jetta 2.0T
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6
    I need to move my pics from the e30 forum (Topic: Greetings from South Africa) to this forum.

My specs are below, I already posted them on the e30 forum, if someone could just move the main stuff cos I cant post pics.
    Here you go.....let me know if you want that thread moved from the E30 forum. And also, please check with the user in your other thread that hosted these pics for you. I wouldn't think he would mind if the pics are linked here, but it's better to check.

Enjoy!

-Dave

My Cars
    Z3,996ttRWD,MeganeRS,957
    Car info: http://www.rmotorsport.com/2003/?sx=en.bmw

here's the timeslip: http://www.rmotorsport.com/saku/aikakortti%20075.jpg

The car is probably the fastest BMW in the world with independent suspension and is street legal too. Exhaust at the rear, Original windshield+other windows, M5 gearbox, M5 rear axle, Everything is street legal and in the registration papers. To top it off it looks like a bone stock e30 316. Same guy is building a twin turbo e30 with a bmw v12 powerplant and some other cool stuff. Crazy guy and deserves to be on your list for sure.
    Yeah, I just PM'd Saku on another forum about this thread, imho he deserves some fame

My Cars
    E36 M3 E-spec
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde
    It's not hard to smash the current 8.3 record with a racecar. You don't even need a full tube chassis, a half chassis will do. Here's the shopping list:

+ E30/E21/2002 half chassis
    + 33x17 slicks
    + Powerglide w/ transbrake and line locker
    + S38/S52 or S50 engine with standalone ECU
    + VP C16
    + Ford 9" live axle
    + GT42R turbo

If that doesn't smash 8.3 then you're not really trying. The only think stopping the Vikings from clobbering this record is that they stick with S14s for the most part. The ex Gene Liu racecar will be here soon and will stomp the current record.
    Minimum weight for the class is 1150kg, that's what is keeping them from going faster. The s14's are way over 1000hp so plenty of power in those 4-bangers Pretty bold to claim it an easy record to stomp if you keep the car within the official specs but it is not impossible.. When are you getting the car?

My Cars
    1999 BMW M Coupe
    Minimum weight for the class is 1150kg, that's what is keeping them from going faster. The s14's are way over 1000hp so plenty of power in those 4-bangers Pretty bold to claim it an easy record to stomp if you keep the car within the official specs but it is not impossible.. When are you getting the car?
    I'm not building a car like that, I'm just pointing out the formula required. The specs you're talking about aren't world wide (eg 1150 kg weight break).

My Cars
    2002 BMW 525i Motorsport, Merc C320, Monza CD16V
    Thanks for posting the pics Bav///Man.

My Cars
    E36 M3 E-spec
    Now there is a video of the 9.6 run, the timecard from the run and technical specs of the car It's still not on the list?

My Cars
    1999 BMW M Coupe
    Spoke to Kaizu, the car is a street car and will go on the list now :-)

I'm sure that is a full exhaust that runs all the way to the rear of the car.
    Last edited by MrBlonde; 03-22-2006 at 07:17 AM.

My Cars
    2002 BMW 525i Motorsport, Merc C320, Monza CD16V
    This thread is way cool

My buddies e30 318i Multivalve Turbo runs 10s. I will get a time slip from him.

Ismail Essa - 318iS - Racetrack, Killarney, the results are online somewhere, will post a link soon.

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Abt
    Didn't Silverstreak (Dave) drive a supercharged 3.0 Z3 Roadster instead of a supercharged M Roadster ?
    Not trying to be picky or anything.
    yep, an '01 3.0 Z3 Roadster, supercharged.

Hey man, I'm a professional!

My Cars
    1999 BMW M Coupe
    Go Amirani!

My Cars
    E36 M3, 2002
    Talked to a guy here tonight that ran high 12's in an E46 m3 with a custom nitrous setup.
    '97 Boston Green ///M3
    '73 2002

My Cars
    1999 BMW M Coupe
    Ulysses knocks Blaise out of 11th position in the street car list!

My Cars
    1999 BMW M Coupe
    Might need to do some thinking about widebody conversions. It's a definitely advantage because larger rubber can be fitted, however those street cars with widebody don't seem to belong with wheel tubbed and G-Force'd racecars. Maybe a separate list for them? Will think about it.

In the rotary ranks there is an unoffical class known as "untubbed" .. meaning no wheel tubs, no mini tubs and no widebody. It became so hard to police that they ended up just setting a maximum slick size. I think it was either 26"x10" or 28"x9". As long as you go no larger, you're deemed to be "untubbed". Also worth thinking about because George K and Cameron both have these type of cars .. maybe more coming.

My Cars
    1997 Turbo M3 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde
    Might need to do some thinking about widebody conversions. It's a definitely advantage because larger rubber can be fitted, however those street cars with widebody don't seem to belong with wheel tubbed and G-Force'd racecars. Maybe a separate list for them? Will think about it.

In the rotary ranks there is an unoffical class known as "untubbed" .. meaning no wheel tubs, no mini tubs and no widebody. It became so hard to police that they ended up just setting a maximum slick size. I think it was either 26"x10" or 28"x9". As long as you go no larger, you're deemed to be "untubbed". Also worth thinking about because George K and Cameron both have these type of cars .. maybe more coming.
    I have no problem going with an agreed maximum tire size. That sounds like a great idea! Then the widebody thing is irrelevant.
    Where have I been? Astral projecting.

Quote Originally Posted by jszy25 View Post
    Get drunk with Mike Radowski they said, it'll be fun they said...A broken toe, the worst hangover known to man, and bite marks in my arm said otherwise

My Cars
    1999 BMW M Coupe
    Congratulations to Ulysses!

Somebody has to take my hat ...
    Last edited by MrBlonde; 08-22-2006 at 12:32 AM.

My Cars
    328i turbo
    update your list daddy cool
    996WHP 2.8 and going nowhere fast
    . e36 4Dr with A/C and leather seats in U.S.
    www.bmwturbo328.com 9.93@152.6

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast