Avus Autosport

Thread: Someone in LA please help to swap out from automatic to Manual and Heated Seats Cash

My Cars
    e36

Someone in LA please help to swap out from automatic to Manual and Heated Seats Cash

If someone can help me install manul and heated vadar seats to an automatic non heated car, I will pay you cash or let you take a parts that you need from an e36 m3, basically will pay cash or give parts to connect the heating part to non heated car, I believe my car is prewired, let me know on any info or if your close we can do this tomorrow
    Armenian Pride lll

My Cars
    '98 M3
    your car isn't prewired for it. you have to run the heated seat harness to teh switch, then tap into some power somewhere. It's a pretty decent pain in the ass to do, you're going to have to remove your carpet/center console with a bunch of other trim pieces. i've swapped seats, but my car already had heated seats, so it wasn't an issue.

Current Ride: 1998 M3 Coupe - Cosmos Schwarz on Black über stock
    | Polished LTWs | Dinan Stg 2 Software | X Brace | OEM Clears | Custom ZKWs | 55w 6000k HIDs | Euro Airbox - still not on! | Strömung Exhaust | Hardwired V1 | Euro M3 GT Cluster |

Previous Ride: 1994 325is - Schwarz on Black
    A few mods

My Cars
    e36
    So you guys think I should just leave it manual and thats it?
    Armenian Pride lll

My Cars
    e36
    Quote Originally Posted by RedV
    your car isn't prewired for it. you have to run the heated seat harness to teh switch, then tap into some power somewhere. It's a pretty decent pain in the ass to do, you're going to have to remove your carpet/center console with a bunch of other trim pieces. i've swapped seats, but my car already had heated seats, so it wasn't an issue.
    Armenian Pride lll

My Cars
    '98 M3
    that advice will cost you 20 bucks, my paypal is e36geoff@gmail.com

Current Ride: 1998 M3 Coupe - Cosmos Schwarz on Black über stock
    | Polished LTWs | Dinan Stg 2 Software | X Brace | OEM Clears | Custom ZKWs | 55w 6000k HIDs | Euro Airbox - still not on! | Strömung Exhaust | Hardwired V1 | Euro M3 GT Cluster |

Previous Ride: 1994 325is - Schwarz on Black
    A few mods

My Cars
    e36
    If it was an diy I would ive you 20 bucks
    Armenian Pride lll