Thread: Wondering about denisbmwm5

My Cars
    nothing I walk Im a ninja

Wondering about denisbmwm5

Im not sure where to post this, as there is no feedback forum or anything...

I was just wondering if any of you have done business with denisbmwm5?

He posted on one of my posts saying he had parts and pmed me with an offer.

I decided to take his offer, seeing as he had lots of posts...

I sent him the money friday morning and I havent hear anything since. I know some people arent around computers during the weekend, but since I sent him the money pretty early on friday I would have expected a reply by now or at least a confirmation that he received payment.

I am not accusing anything at this point, Im just wondering if he is good for the items he sells.

Thanks!
    Last edited by neocloud; 12-19-2005 at 03:09 AM.

My Cars
    I own nothing.
    I don't know him - but realistically

#1) There is not enough enough posted

#2) from the info posted - You sent a payment on Friday - IDK what arrangements you made, but people gear up for the weekend. There is NO way you are going to get a delivery on a Saturday, unless huge payments were made.

My dad uses UPS daily, so I know that it costs a substantial amount more to Next day something, esp on a weekend.

IMO, you have not given the person a chance to come through, and by the tone of your post, it sounds more like you have buyers remorse more than questioning the integrity of the seller.

EDIT
    In retrospect, you contradict yourself
    I sent him the money friday morning and I havent hear anything since. I know some people arent around computers during the weekend, but since I sent him the money pretty early on friday I would have expected a reply by now or at least a confirmation that he received payment.
    You sent the money on Friday, but if he is not on the computer for the weekend, how is he gonna respond to you? It's still Sun nite.

I really think you ought to have this thread deleted.

IF I was selling something and only this much time was given, I would really pissed at the buyer. ANd I'd blacklist the buyer to, esp if he did something like pull the paypal payment.

My Cars
    very fast bicycles
    yeah not enough time at all. 2 days? he might have jsut not gotten around to it yet. a week id be concerned. 2 weeks id call. but i doubt he'd go that long. most people on this board are really honest. be patient man!

My Cars
    nothing I walk Im a ninja
    I paid friday and I would have expected at least a response friday saying he got the money and would ship soon. Im not expecting the item to go out on that day or even saturday. Or even to have it overnighted, I think you missed my point here.

I suppose I should have explained better...
    I have a list of PMs right up to when I sent payment, then all of sudden I didnt get a response. So Im just tryin to figure out whats up. Some people dont sit by the computer all day, but we had a back and forth before payment was sent...

I should have posted this before I sent him the money, but it wasnt all that much to where I would be out $1000, but Im still a little concerned seeing as we had several communications before I paid, then nothing.

Im fine with waiting until tomorow, and at the latest tuesday, but I am a business person as well, I ship over 1000 items a month and I always respond within 24 hours. ALWAYS! It just makes no sense to me that it takes sellers so long to get in touch with their buyers, it rubs me the wrong way.

All Im asking about is his integrity, Im not accusing anyone of anything at this point. I just wanted to post the whole thing all at once so that if anything did go wrong, I had the post there and people were able to see it, cause maybe there was a similar scam somewhere. I dunno, there are lots of things that can go wrong.

I am definatly NOT deleting the post.

I will TOTALLY vouch for him after the completion of the sale. I just wanted to make sure the guy was good for it.

O and
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin528

EDIT
    In retrospect, you contradict yourself

You sent the money on Friday, but if he is not on the computer for the weekend, how is he gonna respond to you? It's still Sun nite.
    Contradict how? I said I sent the money friday morning...thats not the weekend. Maybe late friday night is the weekend...But friday morning/afternoon is not a weekend. Plus, Shipping places dont close until late. USPS 6pm, Fedex 7pm, UPS 7-9pm, Kinkos 9pm, and Im sure most people have access to a computer at work until at least 5pm. Meaning ample time to respond to an email.

I just see it that I sent the payment promptly and I would like the courtesy of receiving a confirmation promptly. Things go smoother that way...Communication is the key in business!

BTW, there is no buyers remorse. The guy offered me a good deal on parts I needed. Thats why Im asking about the integrity...I need them to get my car going again, and if there was a problem here, I would find someone else...
    Last edited by neocloud; 12-19-2005 at 03:20 AM.

My Cars
    2001 325i
    calm down man, give him a few days.

My Cars
    I love turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by neocloud
    Im fine with waiting until tomorow, and at the latest tuesday, but I am a business person as well, I ship over 1000 items a month and I always respond within 24 hours. ALWAYS! It just makes no sense to me that it takes sellers so long to get in touch with their buyers, it rubs me the wrong way.
    That's the difference. You are a business person, while denis probably sells stuff once in a while. If you check his profile, he hasn't been online since Friday.

Give him a few days.