Bavarian Soundwerks

Thread: For those that are using stock non-HK stereo

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3/2

For those that are using stock non-HK stereo

When turning your stereo louder.. do you think that the rear speakers are much louder than the front speakers?
    Just wondering if this is normal or that my stock amp might be faulty..

Thanks,

Re: For those that are using stock non-HK stereo

Back when I still had that stereo, I didn't notice anything like that. Then again, that system was crappy enough that it sounded bad when I cranked it, so I didn't bother most of the time.

If I remember correctly, that system had a fader. You probably already checked, but make sure it's set to neutral.

If not, it's a nice excuse to get a new system

Originally posted by JT-KGY
    When turning your stereo louder.. do you think that the rear speakers are much louder than the front speakers?
    Just wondering if this is normal or that my stock amp might be faulty..

Thanks,

My Cars
    97 M3/4/5
    Yes i've had 2 bimmers (93 325i- no longer, 97 m3- current car) and they both have the non-hk system and the rears do sound louder with the fader balanced in the middle.

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3/2
    Ya, i know the stock stereo is crappy... I just removed my entire aftermarket system out... since I feel I don't listen to it much.. and hoping to get some money back from the system...

My Cars
    2005 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG
    I think.......the stock Non-HK stereo sounds pretty good for a STOCK stereo. Compare it to any Honda and you will know why.

(CURRENT)'05 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG
    Car: Alabaster White | Black Leather w/Birdseye Maple Trim | Lighting Package | NAV | Steel Carter Plate (Option 481)
    Mods: KW V2 Coilovers | 19x8.5F/19x9.5R BBS LM | Toyo T1R Tires (235/35/19F 265/30/19R) | Euroteck Carbon Fiber Front Lip | Evosport Painted Sidemarkers | OEM Flat Hood Emblem

(SOLD)99 M3 Titanium Silver Coupe//Dinan Intake//Dinan Stage 2 SW//AA Gen 3 Exhaust//H&R Coilovers//Ellipsoids with Xenons//BBS RC's