View Poll Results: Who would rather wash their bimmer on a perfect day or sleep w/ Elizabeth Hurley

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wash the Bimmer

4 30.77%
  • Sleep w/ Elizabeth Hurley

9 69.23%

Thread: Wazzzup! I guess I'm a Newbie again

Unhappy

Diam, and I was almost up to 100 posts on the octemple.com site. I guess I'll have to find a slow forum and talk to myself =)

Hey Richard@cali, I see you are black majik or something now. A big shout out toBobbO, RN, JOhn (PA), Khoa, Pika, DuckMuck, Justin 325, Seedster, etc. Sorry if I missed anyone. I feel like the winner at the Oscars... I'd like to thank God, my parents.... blah blah blah

1993 325i - Jim C chip, ECIS CAIS, BMP Intake, K&N, fan delete.
    *SOLD* 95///M3 - Engine/Exhaust: Underdrive Pulley, Port & Polished Intake, ECIS Heat Shield, BMP Intake, 9" K&N Filter Charger

My Cars
    BMW 530i
    hey lopaka!

finally u get here... what took u so long...

oh btw... here's your trophie...

take kares.
    Richard

Talking Hey Rich

How'z it hangin', dude =)

I have to get used to this new forum. It's pretty confusing. When they took the other site down, I was debating whether or not I wanted to keep posting here as it looked a little intimidating. I've been mostly posting in the loung on the other forum as I don't know many of the people on bimmer.org anymore, except for the small few from way back.

So what's up with the name change? I remember last time we were posting about old tags. i.e. ByeBye hehe

*SOLD* 95///M3 - Engine/Exhaust: Underdrive Pulley, Port & Polished Intake, ECIS Heat Shield, BMP Intake, 9" K&N Filter Charger

My Cars
    BMW 530i
    Originally posted by Lopaka
    Diam, and I was almost up to 100 posts on the octemple.com site.
    hey lopaka!

what's up... i also see that u were sad to lose ur 100 posts... well thats not a problem at all, this site is new, and take a look at my posts.... hehe...

as for the new features on this site, its completely awesome! it takes a while to learn and find them all, but im soo happy with the new features. I wont ruin the surprise for you of where and what features there are, i'll leave that up to u.

i check back on the roadkill forum like twice a day, and i must say, there's a lotta new people on there... that makes me wonder, how roadkill gets soo many new members and this forum doesnt? hmm....?

anyways... i'll talk to u laters..
    see ya around.
    Richard

Talking hahahahhaha

I just saw your post on the 5 series forum about the guy bashing Blown. I love the gif. I can't stop laughing. hee hee hee

Diam, your like a Jedi master with this forum now, huh. How'd you do that Newbie thing?

My Cars
    '97 328i
    wasup......

Black.......where did you get that newbie gif? thats funny man!
    '97 328i, Montreal blue
    '86 535i Champagne (sold!)
    Sandbox IT

My Cars
    97 M3/4 - Hurtig/AA TS

Talking Wash the Bimmer

Sorry guys, had to go with "Wash the Bimmer" on the poll.

Sleeping with Elizabeth Hurley would get me divorced which would cost WAY too much. Washing the Bimmer I can get away with!!!

Welcome Back Lopaka!!!

Mr. Pee
    Have you been Screwed?

My Cars
    BMW 530i
    OK....... who voted for sleeping with Elizabeth Hurley?!

That's a violation of penal code 40729 and is considered a bimmer traitor...

I sentence you to BMW's penetenary for two yrs...

you know the only thing that you can do there is?!...

<~~~~~ have fun in the bimmer prison! hehe....
    Richard

Talking Hey there

Hey guys, good to see you again. I've been so diam busy today, I only have a part time secretary right now and it sucks cause I can't post to bimmerforums until I get home or have a lull in clients. It's 2:00 p.m. here now, and I just grabbed a big king and a coke for lunch and am scarfing it down as I write this. (shit, my keyboards got ketchup squirts on it...) =)

Anything interesting going on right now, i.e. rumors, flame wars. Point me in the right direction hahaha
    What's up w/ DDD and that guy anads or whatever? re: so. cali drive...

My Cars
    '97 328i
    just wash your damn car the next day! sheesh guys!!

plus I'm single so........
    '97 328i, Montreal blue
    '86 535i Champagne (sold!)
    Sandbox IT

I love my car... I mean I really LOVE my car, but be real. There will be other nice days to work on the car. How often do you have a chance to be with Elizabeth Hurley?

95 318is
    POS Bosal exhaust * CAI * Sumitomo HTR Z II * Clears front and side * Aluminum Guage Faces (thx seed) * Illuminated shift knob * ///M3 mirrors *
    Infinty Kappas front (MTX 302) & rear * 2 JLAudio 12's (MTX 302)