Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: ****ZKW ellipsoids group buy****

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--
    for the order David.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    CLICK HERE TO ORDER:

you save $15.00

ZKW + PNP+STONEGUARD

you save $30.00

ZKW + PNP + PREDATOR CHROMIUM

STONEGUARD
    Last edited by habbie; 10-15-2006 at 11:42 AM.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    bump.

My Cars
    for the order Victor.

My Cars
    M5, E61
    we'll have more in 1 week, we have stock now, so no worries on stock

My Cars
    what else, M3 ;)
    is this the best price for a while? or do you guys plan on running any sales anytime soon?

My Cars
    this is as good as it gets, i plan on doing this a little while longer or until i run out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterM3
    is this the best price for a while? or do you guys plan on running any sales anytime soon?

My Cars
    for the order vik giri and Neel.

My Cars
    1982 Mustang
    Sale still on then?

My Cars
    yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b
    Sale still on then?

My Cars
    1982 Mustang

Thank you very much!!

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b

Thank you very much!!
    no, thank you so much, please specify the hid temp you would like.

My Cars
    1982 Mustang
    oops, 5000k please

My Cars
    1999 M3 Coupe
    how is this a deal considering that understeer carries the same setup normally at this price plus they give you free shipping??

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Quote Originally Posted by ICE99M3
    how is this a deal considering that understeer carries the same setup normally at this price plus they give you free shipping??
    Because it's not the same thing. Thanks for looking out for everyone, but it's just misinformation that the other side likes to perpetuate.

My Cars
    old style dde does not = chromium in any shape or form.
    their hid's(either of them) do not = prolumen in any shape or form, do some research, its been covered, extensively.
    prolumen and predator chromium are the latest in technology, appearance and most important of all reliability, all that and my price is still $15 less with much better components, however the choice is yours to make.

My Cars
    1999 M3 Coupe
    im talking about just the zkw with pnp and stongard....it is the same thing, they have it for 390 shipped....but yours is 390 without shipping...comes out to be like 420 or so but yet you say i save 15????

im not looking for dde

My Cars
    dayton ohio? is that where you're from?
    im talking about just the zkw with pnp and stongard....it is the same thing, they have it for 390 shipped....but yours is 390 without shipping...comes out to be like 420 or so but yet you say i save 15????

im not looking for dde

My Cars
    1999 M3 Coupe
    dayton or toledo, ohio...i live about half and half...depending on the time of the school year... Im not trying to be an ass about this... Its just im looking for the best deal

My Cars
    M5, E61
    dayton or toledo, ohio...i live about half and half...depending on the time of the school year... Im not trying to be an ass about this... Its just im looking for the best deal
    then you have found it, good searching.

My Cars
    price will be the same, what you save in shipping you'll make up in sales tax.
    i sell nothing but lights, i am here to support you now and in the future, lights is all i do/know, good luck.
    BTW i'll price match, after tax you will only save $2 or $3.

My Cars
    1999 M3 Coupe
    thanks guys... I'll let you know in the next few days!

My Cars
    for the order Karaminder, ready for pick up Tuesday.

My Cars
    1995 Avus M3
    Do the angel eyes come pre-installed as well as HID's? Thanks...

My Cars
    yes they do come preinstalled.
    Quote Originally Posted by g60roddo
    Do the angel eyes come pre-installed as well as HID's? Thanks...

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast