Thread: Kinda stupid question

My Cars
    2004 WRX Wagon

Kinda stupid question

So I have been impressed at how I haven't scraped on any driveway since I installed my H&R springs with koni's, very good clearance. Well tonight I heading home, had kind a lot of energy, and took my driveway straight on a lttle too fast, felt the bottom of my car, kinda underneath my seat hit the edge of the driveway. Pretty loud, "thunk". I know I was being stupid and should have slowed down more, but I just want to know if that could have damaged anything major (i.e. the oilpan)
    Let me know what you guys think...
    Thanks...

My Cars
    1995 m3, ninja 500r
    you might have only scraped up the bottom of the car, dented stuff, truthfully it depends how fast you were going and how hard you hit.

My Cars
    2004 WRX Wagon
    i was going only a few miles an hours, though it definelty hit kinda hard

My Cars
    1995 m3, ninja 500r
    check to see tomorrow morning if you've got any leaks anywhere, and take a look underneath the car.

Mitch is offline for science, you monster Secret Santa Deadbeat
    My Cars
    cars
    If you have jackstands, I'd recommend getting up under there pretty soon to look around. Something may not be wrong now, but you're better safe than sorry.

My Cars
    2004 WRX Wagon
    thanks for the advice guys, i will definetely look underneath tommorrow morning

My Cars
    01 540i/6,02M5,99M3,72E3
    Hes FINE LOL YOu probably just scraped the bottom of the chassies up or dented it a bit. But I really doubt you hit your oil pan. Take a look see what it looks like im pretty sure your fine though. These cars are tough I got run off the road once and hardly a scratch under neath and I drug the whole passenger side underside on the pavement shoulder for about 50 feet.