BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: WTB: e30 near Richmond, VA - $5k

My Cars
    nothin yet

WTB: e30 near Richmond, VA - $5k

hey everyone,

I'm parting my isuzu rodeo (Izuwho?) and am definetely getting a BMW. I have two roommates who are enthusiasts and have been Bimmerized. I live in va and am looking for an e30 for under $5000. Distance isn't too much of a factor unless it's halfway across the country.

My Cars
    540i/6, e30, Z3 Coupe
    Bump, for my roommate

My Cars
    91 325i

I've got something for you...

I've got a 1991 325i in fair condition. Automatic, 2 door.
    Clean VA title. Can provide carfax report. The emissions is current but the inspection is not. I moved to Maryland from Virginia and didn't get it inspected before I left. I am the third owner and have all service records. It definitely needs some work but is so much fun to drive when behaving.

Here's the things that I see needing work:
    Exterior
    - minor right front collision from previous owner -- caused crack in the bumper and bow in the hood, other damage undetectable
    - a few minor dings (smaller than a dime) with no paint damage
    - some nicks in the paint from kicked up rocks - consistent with age
    Interior
    - slightly hardened and cracked leather with some discolorations
    - airbag has been deployed(from previously mentioned collision) and not replaced
    - blower for heat and A/C only works on 1 and 4 -- 2 and 3 blow the same as 1
    - seat adjustments stick a little, but still work fine
    - oil service light needs to be reset
    Mechanics
    - need new front springs/shocks/struts and probably tie rods
    - new/resurface rotors - squeaky
    - engine sometimes idles rough and lopes - when it is steady it's about 600rpm
    - check engine light comes on when coasting or under light acceleration, but goes off with increased acceleration.

I put new brake pads on the front and replaced the alternator in August. Also found that one wheel was very very slightly bent so switched it out for the full size spare. It really is a decent car, just needs that little extra to make it like new again. I would estimate $1-2k in mechanical repairs, but could save a bunch in labor. The car does perform well when underway - still get about 23 mpg highway and 20 mixed. I drive about 30 miles each way to work on winding 2 lane roads so don't have much experience sitting in traffic. I hope this answers all your questions. Asking $2500neg. Make an offer if you are at all interested. james.p.kane@gmail.com ********><!-- D(["mb","
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n\r\nThanks
    \r\n\r\nJames
    \r\n\r\n571-431-8046\r\n\r\n",0] ); D(["ce"]); D(["ms","aa"] ); //-->

My Cars
    e30 m3 convert,e30m3,e36m3- sold
    If you have not found anything yet..give me a holla 202-638-6888 ..1990 325i black, with options from which you can choose--ask for O'Riley

My Cars
    2001 PeterBilt 379X,95 M3, 1994 Range Rover
    Quote Originally Posted by schottdb
    hey everyone,

I'm parting my isuzu rodeo (Izuwho?) and am definetely getting a BMW. I have two roommates who are enthusiasts and have been Bimmerized. I live in va and am looking for an e30 for under $5000. Distance isn't too much of a factor unless it's halfway across the country.
    Hey man i have 1990 325is
    So far i have replaced the head with brand new 1991 head thats been ported, polished and shaved with match port for the intake as well. Also ihave shrick cam headers. Ansa exhaust, M3 bushings, 4:10 rear, fairly new clutch .....Complete swap on the suspenion with HD bilstein shocks and Ibach springs. BBS rims, 15X215's in the back and 15X195's in the front. Also swapped the interior with black Recaro's that were redone about two months back....at the moment the car has 122k oooh i forgot to mention its GOLD on black and five speed....
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    2001 PeterBilt 379X,95 M3, 1994 Range Rover

asking 3800

3800 or best offer...i can talk my girl wants SUV i am up for trade for SUV but no American SUV' sorry guys
    Attached Images Attached Images

mcoupemindy is offline Senior Member BMW CCA Member
    Supporting Vendor
    My Cars
    '99 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by schottdb
    hey everyone,

How bout a e36?

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=444449

Price is VERY negotiable.