Autogeek.net Car Care Products
** 10% off @ Autogeek.net - PinnacleWax.com & Wolfgangcarcare.com - Coupon Code = clubmember

Thread: CD2 Engine Cleaner and Detailer

My Cars
    99 e430

CD2 Engine Cleaner and Detailer

This stuff is great, my mom got a used e-class today and the engine was dirty, and I found the stuff at Super Target its a 2 bottle system for 5 dollars, probably will clean about 3 engines! It cost about the same as Jim's armor all method, and it reconditions hoses. On the box they show the demo with an e36 strait 6! Everyone should check out CD-2 Engine Cleaner and Detailer.

My Cars
    318 ti
    I picked up this same item last week, but haven't used it yet. What did you cover up on the engine?

My Cars
    02 m roadster
    how do u use this stuff? Spray on hose off? My dad made a mistake, used some engine degreaser, let it sit, then washed off (which is what ur supposed to do according to the directions) but water got into the engine we think, so it might need a new engine, still starts, but idels very ruf at like 300-500 or so rpm
    BALLERWERKS

My Cars
    96 328is Sprt Pkg
    You probably have water down in the spark plug chambers...

Just replace your plugs and wires.. or let them dry out

My Cars
    02 m roadster
    ahh yes, we took the water outta the spark plug chamber, i think it still idled bad, i think we will change the plug's and the wire's, the plug's looked ok, but i think we'll go and buy some new one's anyways, hmmm i was kinda getting my hopes up if the engine was f'ed up, engine swap, amg engine from c36 or c43 into a 94 e320 (w124) with a 6 spd transmission, that would be a sik sleeper hehe
    BALLERWERKS