Thread: who care's forum?

My Cars
    97 silver 328is

who care's forum?

how about a forum for posts that don't get any or just a few replies? they start out all innocent like in the off topic, general forums, or any other forum and after a day or two **WHAM** they are sent to the who care's forum. that way, one does not have to go searching for their post.

just a thaught.
    "The koalas are so hungry they are eating pine needles," "What will tourists think of a habitat of denuded trees with desperate, starving koalas roaming the damaged landscape?"

My Cars
    Lots
    Mmmmm. Why? Do you want to look for inactive threads easier? Or just clear clutter?

My Cars
    97 silver 328is
    actually, it would just make it easier to find MY threads!!

seriously though, it definitley would clear some clutter and when there is a thread that is inactive but has some decent info, it won't get lost in the shuffle. if it hits the "who care's" forum, then at least it can last just a little bit longer and might get some additional feedback. i've noticed some good threads that get overlooked from time to time.

the reality of it might take som configuring because of the fact that we can't throw every thread in every forum into one seperate forum. they wou;d have to be catagorized somehow.
    "The koalas are so hungry they are eating pine needles," "What will tourists think of a habitat of denuded trees with desperate, starving koalas roaming the damaged landscape?"