Thread: Welcome race fans!

My Cars
    2017 530i M-sport

Welcome race fans!

Welcome to the new and improved sub-forum for race cars, race parts, forced induction and things that are deemed to be specifically for track rats.

Please use this forum if you feel as though your ad would be most appropriate for the racer or FI types. Cross posting is not allowed on Bf.c. Either post it here or post it there, but not both.

I'll be the moderator of this forum and will move or delete any threads I believe do not belong.

Please do not abuse this forum. It took some effort to convince the team to accept the idea and get it established. If it gets out of hand or doesn't get usage, they may decide the resources could be better used elsewhere.

Good luck with your sales and purchases!

Jay

From wannabe to has been in a few short years..... the older I get, the faster I was

My Cars
    1989 E30 325is
    Thanks for listening to the race rats' concerns and responding/organizing so quickly, Jay.

My Cars
    06 M roadster
    great forum. The amount of OEM e36 parts in the other section is overwhelming

how about a 318ti section now?

My Cars
    84 332is GTS 3 car-NASA
    An E30 Track/Race forum would be a God send!!! Since it seems the number one most popular BMW is the little E30. How bout it Jay???
    Last edited by 84 332i; 11-19-2008 at 01:43 AM.

My Cars
    99 M3, 01 F350
    Any reason why this thread only goes back 8 pages? I tried going to "page 9" and further past, and it just kept sending me back to page 8. Is there any way to make this go further back?
    "Torque is like cowbell... you can never have too much." - Michael Cervi

My Cars
    Wow CAN we post without posting with PANJO?