Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Genuine Italian leather boots custom made for BMW E46 M3!!

RedlineGoods is offline Senior Member Supporting Vendor
    My Cars

Genuine Italian leather boots custom made for BMW E46 M3!!

Hello everyone,

this is Maciek from RedlineGoods.com, a new sponsor of the Bimmerforums.com and the maker of genuine Italian leather shift and brake boots for various cars, now also available for the BMW E46!
    A must-have for all those who take pride in their ride!

Has your shift boot seen better days? Perhaps you simply want to upgrade your stock vinyl pieces to finer leather?
    Or maybe you're looking for the finishing touch to your custom interior? Regardless of reasons, RedlineGoods has a solution for you.

Starting with fine, buttery Italian leather, we will hand-craft new boots for your vehicle. Not only is the quality of the material top-notch, but so is the workmanship, featuring such fine details as double top-stitching. The boots are made specifically for your model (their shape is a replica of the stock design), so they fit perfectly without any modification - unlike generic boots sold by others.

Not to mention two-tone boots, which RedlineGoods will provide at no extra cost! The boots are directly from Europe, and arrive within two weeks from placing an order.

Since, as the proverb goes, a picture is worth a 1000 words, here are some of them for your enjoyment.

The price of our products is $40 for a single boot or $60 for both boots (FLAT PRICES - regardless of the colors of leather and stitching you choose), but to put some icing on the cake, here's a 10% discount code - punch it in while ordering and you'll get 10% off immediately! 3DCQ580SM24. The code is valid for 5 days from midnight today, until April 7th.

1) $40 for a single boot or $60 for set of boots, minus the 10% discount code if you order while the discount code is valid.

2) You can choose from 17 colors of leather and even more colors of thread (here's our color chart). NO EXTRA CHARGE regardless of your color choices.

3) We accept PayPal and all major credit cards (online).

4) We ship within 3 business days, you'll get your order in 2 weeks in total (we're in Europe).

If you have any questions or comments, I'd be happy to hear them!

Take care,
    Maciek
    Last edited by RedlineGoods; 11-15-2005 at 06:33 AM.
    RedlineGoods - Custom leather shift boots and more - Custom Made for Your Bimmer!

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

My Cars

M stitching

Hi all,

here are our M-Power stitched samples, hope you will like them

Sample 1:

Sample 2:

Sample 3:

Thanks

Przemek
    RedlineGoods - Custom leather shift boots and more - Custom Made for Your Bimmer!

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

My Cars
    '02 ///M3 - '06 X5 - '03 S/C S2000
    Will this work with the illuminated shift knob?

CAR IS SOLD 2002 ///M3 w/ Stoptech Big Brake Kit - Active Autowerkes Exhaust - Ground Control Camber Plates - Ground Control Coil Overs - Ground Control Adjustable Control Arms - K&N Typhoon #63 CAI - 19' HRE's 545R's

My Cars
    04 E46 M3
    Can you do a Black Suede Boot with Red Stiching???? If so how much would that cost

My Cars
    '02 ///M3 - '06 X5 - '03 S/C S2000
    ...?

CAR IS SOLD 2002 ///M3 w/ Stoptech Big Brake Kit - Active Autowerkes Exhaust - Ground Control Camber Plates - Ground Control Coil Overs - Ground Control Adjustable Control Arms - K&N Typhoon #63 CAI - 19' HRE's 545R's

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelee1
    Will this work with the illuminated shift knob?
    Can you please post some picture of such a shift knob?

Thanks

Przemek

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by STACYHREM3
    Can you do a Black Suede Boot with Red Stiching???? If so how much would that cost

Sorry, no suede or alcantara for now. I will let you know when it will be available.

Przemek

My Cars
    95 318ic/sc +11 tsx
    can you do them in leather but with this type of stitching?

My Cars

Hi!

Another month has almost passed by, so here's another discount code, with a new color suggestion.

This is YELLOW-LIGHT GRAY two-tone. It looks much better in person, these pictures do not do it justice.

Here's the code. Valid until the end of October!

3590PBRD0U3

Thank you,
    Maciek

My Cars

Hi everyone!

Some important news and updated regarding the RedlineGoods color selection!

We have added PERFORATED LEATHERS to our color collection. So far perforated black and red are available (pictures below), most popular colors will be available in perforated leathers as well (blue, charcoal, sierra, beige, light gray, medium gray and more!).

We are also introducing FORREST GREEN very soon, as well as a line of ALCANTARA to complement or offering. Alcantara will be available in black, red, medium blue, beige and cream). We'll post pictures in a few days.

These pics try to show the difference between our regular black and red and the perforated ones. Hope you like them, but honestly, they don't even get close to doing these leathers justice, the perforation is very even and the holes are the size of a small needle - VERY nice and will definitely add a more sporty look to the interior!

These new leathers are available as a color option on our website for ordering purposes. And if you order by Monday (October 31st), you can take advantage of the 10% discount code published in our previous update post.

Thank you,
    Maciek

My Cars

Hi everyone!

Some important news and updated regarding the RedlineGoods color selection!

We have added PERFORATED LEATHERS to our color collection recently. Here are some pictures:

Here are some sample pics of the FAUX-ALCANTARA materials available as of today on our site. We offer black, blue, red and beige. The material is not genuine Alcantara/Ultrasuede, which is licensed and very expensive. The material we are using is almost identical in look and feel to the real thing, while remaining reasonably priced.

These new materials are available as a color option on our website for ordering purposes. And here's another discount code for them. Valid until next Sunday (November 20th).

35M8IT8H6D0

Thank you,
    Maciek
    Last edited by RedlineGoods; 11-11-2005 at 01:01 PM.

My Cars
    Hi guys,

I have updated this thread with pictures of our boots installed in an E46 (top post).

Thank you,
    Maciek

My Cars

Hi everyone!

New sample pics of the FAUX-ALCANTARA materials available on our site. We offer black, blue, red and beige. The material is not genuine Alcantara/Ultrasuede, which is licensed and very expensive. The material we are using is almost identical in look and feel to the real thing, while remaining reasonably priced.

It combines very well with other materials (smooth or perforated leathers), as you can see:

These new materials are available as a color option on our website for ordering purposes. And here's another discount code for them. Valid until November 30th. IT IS THE LAST DISCOUNT CODE WE WILL RELEASE THIS YEAR!

35YG88WBN90

Thank you,
    Maciek

My Cars
    M3
    Looking good !

My Cars

Hi everyone!

There is NO DISCOUNT CODE this time. However, our CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING is available all through December! Make sure you take advantage of that when shopping for Christmas presents for your family and friends (or make sure to let them know if you want to be the lucky recipient of these great products!)

Some recent pictures we find particularly appealing:

Thank you and enjoy the coming Christmas season!
    Maciek

My Cars
    E46 M3 CONV.2003 6sp,Shark,K&N57,RE pulleys,3M,19"

start button?

Hello! Where can i get that start button on for my E46 M3? ! looks great, I searched but couldn't find anything, many thanks, as a thank-you I may buy a boot when I install a short shifter..... thanks!

My Cars

Hi everyone!

I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, followed by a happy and prosperous New Year. I wish you that all your women (or men, for the girls on here) love you truly and madly and that your cars spend all of next year on the street/track without even going near a garage, that all your drifts are long and controlled and your 1/4mile times get better and better!

There is NO DISCOUNT CODE this time. However, our CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING is still available until December 31st. So, if you're looking for a replacement shift boot, you can get it cheaper if you order this year.

Here's our newest offer. Instead of colored stitching, we can stitch in thin panels of other leather into your shift boot. Just see for yourself how nice that is:

There will be a small premium for these, since they imply a LOT more work. Please email us at info@redlinegoods.com if you like this design and would like to get your boots made that way.

Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Maciek

My Cars

Hi everyone!

We finally offer PIPING on our shift boots!

It is a lot of custom work, so there is a small premium for these (+20%) but the effects, as you can see, are AMAZING.

There is NO DISCOUNT CODE this time. However, our CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING is still available until December 31st. So, if you're looking for a replacement shift boot, you can get it cheaper if you order it by midnight, Saturday.

Happy New Year and all the best for all of you in 2006!
    Maciek

My Cars
    Hi guys,

The Christmas special is still up on our website due to our webmaster being sick. It was supposed to have been taken off 10 days ago already, but it seems like it will be there for another week or so.

Of course, as long as it's on the website, we'd like you to take advantage of that fact - so get free shipping while it lasts. Won't be long now.

My favorite recently-arrived photos. This is the M-stitching for the BMW M-series vehicles. How cool is that!!

As usual, no extra charge for fancy stuff like this.

Enjoy!
    Maciek

My Cars
    1998 Chevy Tahoe (e30 soon)
    These leather pieces look eerily similar to the ones I have seen at Pep Boys and Kragen. In other words, they look horrible!

My Cars
    Hi guys,

My favorite recently-arrived photos. This is black leather with white stripes and contrasting thread. I'm sure they will look KILLER one they're installed!

After a long time of no discount codes, here's the newest code. Valid until midnight on February 1st:

4NI2H16H0O3

Enjoy!
    Maciek

My Cars
    E46
    is the discount for 10% and do you offer these for the e36? Do you guys still have free shipping?
    thanks!

Wheels in Sig are SSR GT3's 19" E46 M3 fitment. Dinan E46 M3 Suspension. Pic thanks to Kyle K.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali
    is the discount for 10% and do you offer these for the e36? Do you guys still have free shipping?
    The discount is 10%, we do have them for the E36 but the shipping is not free anymore.

My Cars
    Hi guys,

It's blue day today. Showing off our medium blue leather a bit here:

And our dark blue:

Here's an updated discount code for your shopping pleasure. This one is valid until midnight on February 15th:

O421BQD6D45

Enjoy!
    Maciek

My Cars
    Hi guys,

A new month, a new discount code! But first, more samples of boots with piping - burgundy and orange (apologies for the second picture not being too sharp).

Here's an updated discount code for your shopping pleasure. This one is valid until midnight on March 6th:

4VC224P1LD8

Enjoy!
    Maciek

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast