XRIMS

Thread: For Trade: BBS RX for 17 or 18 Inch Rims

My Cars
    540i

For Trade: BBS RX for 17 or 18 Inch Rims

I have a set of 4 16" BBS RX with Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 (65% tread left) in 7/10 shape. I really want to do a trade for some 17 or 18 inch M Pars, but I will consider other wheels to trade for as well. This trade does not have to be straight up; I will pay some extra $$ for the right rim. This is a trade only situation. I will trade just the rims to and remove the tire if you want.

Thanks. Pics available on request.
    '94 540ia - Alusil - Oxfordgrun Metallic - BBS RX - Eibach ProKit - E.A.T. Chip - Magnaflow Custom Exhaust - Fuzion ZRi - Euro Trim - Euro Clears

My Cars
    m3
    4 7 out of 10 16" BBS rx's for what????

what is the bolt pattern?
    "The main thing about money, Bud, is that it makes you do things you don't want to do."

"The great difference between us, Angelos, is this: you believe you have found salvation, and believing this, you are saved; I believe that salvation does not exist, and believing this I am saved."

My Cars
    540i
    Quote Originally Posted by 98sedanM3
    4 7 out of 10 16" BBS rx's for what????

what is the bolt pattern?
    The bolt pattern is 5 x 120. The reason they are rated 7/10 is because there are some scrapes noticable from close range on two of the wheels and two also have some minor baked on brake dust. But, otherwise, they are in really good shape. Here are some pics...
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2092778

I just want to trade for some bigger rims. I won't just sell them outright. Do you have a trade in mind as well?
    '94 540ia - Alusil - Oxfordgrun Metallic - BBS RX - Eibach ProKit - E.A.T. Chip - Magnaflow Custom Exhaust - Fuzion ZRi - Euro Trim - Euro Clears

My Cars
    540i
    bump it