Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The m's new paint.

The m's new paint.

Sorry for the no posting I had some personal issues to deal with. Well I am back andf the car is too with a new look. Its a two color flip that goes from blue to purple and in certain lights it still looks like estoril blue.

1998 Zeemaxed Mroadster

James
    "What do you mean, I'm funny?...You mean the way I talk? What?...Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it?...But I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f--kin' amuse you? What do you mean, funny? Funny how? How'm I funny??...How the f--k am I funny? What the f--k is so funny about me? Tell me? Tell me what's funny!..."

Joe Pesci; Goodfellas

My Cars
    1995 Alpine White M3
    Damn that car is really nice Mpower007, i really like the rims. Are those Breyton Magic Racing's. Did you coat the inside black or did you buy it that way. Again sweet ride!
    In the forest, in battle, in the midst of arrows, javelins, fire
    Out on the great sea, at the precipice's edge in the mountains
    In sleep, in delirium, in deep trouble
    The good deeds a man has done before defend him.

-Robert Oppenheimer

My Cars
    Very unique, very cool, James!!

Thanks,

I had the rims done custom in a gunmetal finish. As far as I know its the onl;y set that way.
    1998 Zeemaxed Mroadster

James
    "What do you mean, I'm funny?...You mean the way I talk? What?...Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it?...But I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f--kin' amuse you? What do you mean, funny? Funny how? How'm I funny??...How the f--k am I funny? What the f--k is so funny about me? Tell me? Tell me what's funny!..."

Joe Pesci; Goodfellas

My Cars
    e30, e46, Super Duty
    Your car looks MEAN! I love it
    1991 e30 318is Slicktop - Gone
    1996 LS1 Z3 - Gone
    99 e46 323i - Gone
    2003 e46 xiT - Hers
    2014 F-250 CC- Mostly stock

My Cars
    Truly, one of a kind, dude!!!

My Cars
    M3/Z3/X1/X3
    I give you props for effort and quality of work, but its certainly not my style, but it really shows that you cared about it tho.

My Cars
    '97 E39
    Is that DuPont chameleon paint or blue with a purple clearcoat?
    Originally posted by Beau
    the turbo is the perfect garbage can....

My Cars
    1988 M3
    very nice, not my color, but love the bodywork and wheels

very very well done....

if it was in black it would be a cool batmobile !

jeff
    1988 E30 M3, my Lachsilber Track Rat

Thanks,

I knew it wasnt everyones style, its my style though and thats what matters isnt it. I like it because it still looks estoril in some lights. Its a blue purple chamealeon paint, no green or orange in it though.
    1998 Zeemaxed Mroadster

James

Joe Pesci; Goodfellas

My Cars
    Soon to be 97 Z3 1.9
    Very very nice paint job. How much did it cost?

My Cars
    '95 Cosmos M3
    :
    Nice job- it's good to see someone adding personal touches to their car. Looks insane...keep up the good work (oh, wait, In second thought, it's perfect the way it is now )
    Nick
    P.S. what happened to the Roundel on the hood???
    Current: '07 VW Fahrenheit GTI; 2010 BMW s1000rr
    Past: 2003 M3, 6M, Steel Grey, Koni Yellows
    2012 Triumph Thruxton
    1995 M3, Cosmos on Black Vaders
    1993 325i Sport and Cold weather (limited slip!) packs, 5M

My Cars
    Custom hood, maybe he left it off on purpose to differentitae his car even more...

My Cars
    1988 M3
    the more i look at it, the more i like it.

It would be awesome if you could, get the new 315hp engine, add twin turbos with the air intakes connected to those hood scoops...!!

My Cars
    The old S52 is better for turbo-charging than the new one, lower compression, etc.... JUst ask OZ3M with his twin-turboed 600 hp M Coupe...

My Cars
    1988 M3
    ok then...its settled..

MPower007, what are you waitin for ? go get those turbos

jeff

My Cars
    330xi
    I had the rims done custom in a gunmetal finish. As far as I know its the onl;y set that way.
    Sorry babe, but the lil' lady has them too. Shall I say we're 2 of a kind. I bet we were thinking of this rim idea at the exact same time. Couldn't believe it when I saw it. Especially b/c you had the cap polished just like me. That's just too funny. Just did mine like 3 wks ago, lol. Crazy coinky dink.

Anyways they look HOT AS HELL on your ride. Especially in 19's. <-- Lucky bum! Wouldn't dare do that here in NYC.

You wouldnt be planning on re-doing your I.C.E. Cuz mines getting redone now. I'd be really scared if we did the same setup.

My pics were taken at Eastcoast Bimmerfest two wks ago...

take care,
    chris

Wow! Snowbarb, they look great on your car too. Really you are the only other person I have seen with them done in gunmetal. My entire trunk (not like there is much of it) will be done all in fiberglass and carbonfiber, and my NOS bottle.

The turbos will come soon, (not that soon though), hey does anyone have any pics of the twin turbo setup?

I had the roundell removed from the hood toconfuse unknowing people as to what the car is.

James
    1998 Zeemaxed Mroadster

James

Joe Pesci; Goodfellas

My Cars
    330xi
    Wow! Snowbarb, they look great on your car too. Really you are the only other person I have seen with them done in gunmetal. My entire trunk (not like there is much of it) will be done all in fiberglass and carbonfiber, and my NOS bottle.

Thanks James. My trunk will be done up in carpet and plexiglass, so I think we're straight there.

And ummm, NOS! That's too BIG a boytoy for me just yet.
    hehehe

Your ride is on my fav. list now.... good luck w/ everything!

take care,
    chris :

My Cars
    That's cool that you guys have the same unique wheels on 2 completely different cars, yet they look cool on both too!

My Cars
    '07 335i, '07 Ducati S4RS Testastretta
    Welcome, snow_barb! You been lurking around here? Nice to see you posting. I bet if you look around this place a bit, you'll never want to leave.

Hope to see you around more often!

My Cars
    James, you still have your old hood with the scoop? If so, you still looking to get rid of it?

My Cars
    Oh boy, Phil's on the hunt....

My Cars
    330xi
    Welcome, snow_barb! You been lurking around here? Nice to see you posting. I bet if you look around this place a bit, you'll never want to leave.
    Hi Phil. Yea, I thought I'd give the other forums a break and start venturing out to new ones. Thanks for the warm welcoming.

C U around......:12:

chris

My Cars
    Yo, I'm just being a good ambassador for the newer members. She (Chris) is one of the good ones we should strive to keep around bimmerforums in general.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast