RM European Auto Parts

Thread: Help! Right side lights doesnt come on. "TAIL LIGHT FAILURE"

Help! Right side lights doesnt come on. "TAIL LIGHT FAILURE"

I swapped out my amber bulbs in my clear corners for some clear bulbs I got at Autozone today. When I first got it, I turned it on and worked fine. As I was driving later today, I noticed that when I turn on the lights, both turn signals come on and stays on...I can't signal nor use the hazard lights. Upon closer examination, the bulbs I got from autozone had some contact point where as the OEM has two. Well, I decided I should go back to the amber OEM bulbs so I changed them out. NOW I get a check Tail light failure. The right side of the corners dont come on and right tail light doesn't come on. I tried swapping bulbs, and connectors for the front corners (The only thing I changed) and nothing get a light on. Any idea what it could be?

Update. Turned out a fe fuses were blown. After I changed them out, the right side works fine but the left side turns on but doesnt blink at all...this includes the entire left side, tail and side along with the corners. I checked all the fuses, connection and blubs and they all look fine. I replaced all the bulbs and connector all around and all the blubs are fine. Any clue what is causing this? CHeck control says its fine. Hazard and turn doesn't work for the right side.