Thread: FS: M roadster Black Leather Seats!!!

My Cars
    e30 Racecar

Thumbs up FS: M roadster Black Leather Seats!!!

Don't have the room to hold on to these so they must go... :-(

Picked from a M Roadster that had less than 30k miles and put about 1000 butt miles on them before putting my car on a diet. Black, power and heated. I even have the wireing harness and the heater switches. I will also include the brackets I made that make these a direct bolt-in to a e30. Fully funcioning, no tears, rips or wear spots. There are a couple dimples in the leather where I had something sitting on them but they will come out with a little usage. Asking $700 + shipping from 73120

My Cars
    1991 318is, some E34s
    Quote Originally Posted by iflytii
    Don't have the room to hold on to these so they must go... :-(

Picked from a M Roadster that had less than 30k miles and put about 1000 butt miles on them before putting my car on a diet. Black, power and heated. I even have the wireing harness and the heater switches. I will also include the brackets I made that make these a direct bolt-in to a e30. Fully funcioning, no tears, rips or wear spots. There are a couple dimples in the leather where I had something sitting on them but they will come out with a little usage. Asking $700 + shipping from 73120
    Those are nice. Do you have more pics?

I'll trade you a set of black leather seats from a 2002 WRX STi for those...

My Cars
    Talk about an age identity crisis....looks kinda funky to me...but I love those seats so I'm sure they work wonderfully.

My Cars
    2000 M Coupe
    2002 STI?
    Eh, so Right Hand Drive?
    So the wrong seat sits higher than the other?

My Cars
    e30 Racecar
    Quote Originally Posted by ak96ss
    Those are nice. Do you have more pics?

I'll trade you a set of black leather seats from a 2002 WRX STi for those...
    I'll post some more pics tomorrow. Do you have pics of your STI seats?

My Cars
    92 325is
    Not interested in buying them or anything, but how much do they weigh? Very nice seats, BTW.
    RISKY DEVIL RISKY DEVIL RISKY DEVIL RISKY DEVIL

My Cars
    e30 Racecar
    Quote Originally Posted by ilia
    Not interested in buying them or anything, but how much do they weigh? Very nice seats, BTW.
    I have never weighed them but I replaced them with corbeau seats/rails that weighted about 35lbs. Comparing the seats there is a good 10-15 lb difference so I would estimate in the neighborhood of 50 +/-?

My Cars
    1995 540i/6
    How is backseat access? Do-able? They dont lean forward do they?

Look sweet though!

My Cars
    e30 Racecar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002maniac
    How is backseat access? Do-able? They dont lean forward do they?

Look sweet though!
    I should have mentioned they do NOT tilt forward since they are out of a 2 seater. They will "slide" forward enough to get into the back seat if you not too overweight. I am 6'-210 and I can barely get back there with the seats moved all the way forward. With a 4-door this will obviously not be a problem

My Cars
    1991 318is, some E34s
    Quote Originally Posted by iflytii
    I should have mentioned they do NOT tilt forward since they are out of a 2 seater. They will "slide" forward enough to get into the back seat if you not too overweight. I am 6'-210 and I can barely get back there with the seats moved all the way forward. With a 4-door this will obviously not be a problem
    I'm glad you mentioned that you're that tall... I've been back and forth with other seats in my SS, based on the recommendation of people who are like 5'10". For them, the seats I put in and ended up pulling back out were fine, but for me, at 6'3", the backs were just too short.

How are these seats for the height of the back as well as the length of the seat bottom?

My Cars
    e30 Racecar
    Quote Originally Posted by ak96ss
    I'm glad you mentioned that you're that tall... I've been back and forth with other seats in my SS, based on the recommendation of people who are like 5'10". For them, the seats I put in and ended up pulling back out were fine, but for me, at 6'3", the backs were just too short.

How are these seats for the height of the back as well as the length of the seat bottom?
    The height of the back and seat fronts fit me perfect. Another thing is the side bolsters are very comforatable for me with a 36" waist. In my e30, my helmet barely touches the roof (about the same as my courbeu seats). I couldn't find the pics I had here at the office so I'll snap some more tonight and take measurements of the seat back and bench.