Thread: MPACT Motorsports - anyone have any problems with them?

My Cars
    1999 M3 Coupe

Exclamation MPACT Motorsports - anyone have any problems with them?

Hey all.

I ordered an RTAB kit and RSMs from these guys over two months ago, for almost a month there was never any order update and they were hard to reach to ask about it. When I would reach them, they said something was on backorder.

At the one month mark they said my order had shipped USPS Air (at my request) and my CC was charged, but this was over a month ago...

It's shipping to Canada but come on...

I have left them messages and tried calling many, many times. I can not *ever* reach anyone there.

Are these guys reputable? Is there anyone from there on this board?

Have I lost my money or what?

My Cars
    94M3 95M3 94325is
    They're good vendors. I've had only good experiences with them. It's likely Canada Customs is slowing things down. They always do.

Contact their main man: "M Rob"

My Cars
    1991 M5
    i would call 15-20 times a day, get no answer. rob's a smart guy, so is dale. but they're always busy on the racecar, this or that, blah blah. they should hire me to answer the phones.

My Cars
    E46M3 SWC, E90325 GAC, E36 ITS, 04 2500HD
    We did ship your package via USPS but unfortunately there is no way for us to track it via Global Shipping. I was hoping that it would show up, maybe just being slowed by customs. I have called USPS and they are going to see if they can find it. If I don't hear back in a day or two, I'll resend everything to you.
    Rob Birkhead | Principal

What about my order?

Order processed July 22. Not a peep, emailed numerous times, called and left messagesd. No love. Is this gonna take a couple oif months?

My Cars
    E46M3 SWC, E90325 GAC, E36 ITS, 04 2500HD
    Buddha, PM me your name so I can see what is going on. I only have one transaction closed on the 22nd, and that was to MA not Houston.
    Rob Birkhead | Principal

My Cars
    2007 335i
    I agree that its probaly Canada Customs. I've had numerous packages delayed for 2 weeks or longer because of them. The worst incident was when my RD swaybars showed up with a gaping whole in the side of the box. Customs had cut into it to examine the contents and most of the urethane bushings rolled out the whole en route to me. Man, I was pissed

I've only ever heard good stuff about MPact on BF so I think the probaly is Canada Customs taking their sweet time.