Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody have any idea how much i could get for my 93 318!!

My Cars
    E36 93 318 SeDaN

Anybody have any idea how much i could get for my 93 318!!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by XPECT NO MERCY; 03-02-2010 at 04:20 PM.

My Cars
    sk8board
    4/5

My Cars
    1997 BMW 328is
    I agree, probably about $40 to $50 in scrap at the salvage yard.
    -Robert

97 BMW 328is - cosmos blk/blk - 2door - 5speed - sport package

Shark Injector - Cosmos Racing CAI - UUC Clutch Stop - UUC Underdrive Pulleys - UUC Delrin Shift Carrier Bushings - UUC SS Clutch Line - UUC TME Red - UUC Stainless Steel Brake Lines - MZ3 SSK - Bilstein Sport Shocks - Eibach Prokit Springs - 96+ M3 Offset Strut Mounts(swapped) - 96+ M3 Rear Sway Bar -
    96+ M3 Control Arms - 96+ M3 LCABs - E46 M3 RSMs - X-Brace - Turner RTAB Limiters - Turner Brass Caliper Bushings - Fan Delete - Rear Shock Tower Brace -

My Cars
    E39 M5
    I don't know, but I'll buy your bumper, moldings and other m3 pieces plus I can ship you stock ones if you want? :P

My Cars
    2006 330i
    You need more performance mods

See below... I was offered $7 for mine w/ the extra angine and DASC

Don't get your hopes up for more, bro.

It looks pretty nice, not feeling the M3 grills on the side, but to each thier own.
    Got a new bimmer. 2006 e90. 330i. More to come. First big boy car.

My Cars
    93 318is, 77 Dodge b-200
    I got my 93 318is for free just to get it out of the guys yard where it had sat for over 2 years.

If you can beat that price I'll take it.

My Cars
    2007 Honda Civic
    Nice E46 M...oh wait..

iTs A 318 sEdAnNn.

We aren't saying there is anything wrong with your car, just saying you don't XPECT to get much cash back from mods done to a car, especially a 318 when it comes time to sell it.

My Cars
    1996 Schwarz II 328is
    http://www.kbb.com/

That's what I use....

ZKW Ellipsoids w/ 6000K HIDs - Parking Light Delete - Koni Springs - Koni Sport Shocks - E46 M3 RSMs w/ M-Roadster Reinforcement Plates
    M3 Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates - Euro Clears
    Coming Soon: 35% Tint

My Cars
    2001 330ci
    In the future, you'll make more e-friends if you dont come in cold to a forum and start insulting people. As for your car, a few grand at best, you dont get your money back on any kind of mods. And, if you really want to act like a fool, go get a civic, it'll suit you better
    -matt

Quote Originally Posted by alanhenson
    California would get beat up and then try and file a lawsuit for assault and battery.

My Cars
    E36 M3, E46 M3
    I'll give you 2500?

My Cars
    purple ///m3
    Quote Originally Posted by XPECT NO MERCY
    so from what im reading ill get a few grand such as $2,500 the most? For in dash dvd and cd t.v. radio, nice system and the m3 rims are trash as well. Let me do some math real quick on the street i should be able to sell m3 rims for 1g-music with dvd player and in-dash tv for 1500 and close to brand new seats for 500 thats 3'gs but i can't get any higher than $2500 for the entire car that makes sense's. lol so what could i get for this car if i had nothing in it just plain ol 318? 500 bucks? its pretty funny to read the smart remarks though. maybe i should just junk it right along with the system or better yet just give it to some of you guys ya would put it to better use. lmao.
    thanx for the inputs guys ill make sure to tune into the bad boys of comedy more often you guys are funny.
    ok fine, ill give you 3 dollars for it

My Cars
    BMW 318i
    anyone have an idea how much i could get for a 318 auto with 71k on it basically stock?

My Cars
    purple ///m3
    Quote Originally Posted by marth08
    anyone have an idea how much i could get for a 318 auto with 71k on it basically stock?
    since its an auto ill give you 4 dollars. whats with all these posts about what can i get for this car?

KBB.COM!!!!

My Cars
    1992 325i
    Come on guys. Lets be fair.
    You could at least offer a solid 4 dollars and 50 cents.

My Cars
    purple ///m3
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwhighroller
    Come on guys. Lets be fair.
    You could at least offer a solid 4 dollars and 50 cents.
    $4.51 buy it now?

My Cars
    1996 Schwarz II 328is
    so from what im reading ill get a few grand such as $2,500 the most? For in dash dvd and cd t.v. radio, nice system and the m3 rims are trash as well. Let me do some math real quick on the street i should be able to sell m3 rims for 1g-music with dvd player and in-dash tv for 1500 and close to brand new seats for 500 thats 3'gs but i can't get any higher than $2500 for the entire car that makes sense's. lol so what could i get for this car if i had nothing in it just plain ol 318? 500 bucks? its pretty funny to read the smart remarks though. maybe i should just junk it right along with the system or better yet just give it to some of you guys ya would put it to better use. lmao.
    thanx for the inputs guys ill make sure to tune into the bad boys of comedy more often you guys are funny.
    Have you even TRIED the Kelly Blue Book??

I made mention of that a few hours ago.

ZKW Ellipsoids w/ 6000K HIDs - Parking Light Delete - Koni Springs - Koni Sport Shocks - E46 M3 RSMs w/ M-Roadster Reinforcement Plates
    M3 Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates - Euro Clears
    Coming Soon: 35% Tint

My Cars
    2006 330i
    Damn all I said is that I wan't feeling the grills.

If you are even still reading this thread XPECT...If you want to get anything from this crowd, go is better than show.

If you get $6k for your car, my respect...All I am saying is that you have alot of mods and none that are attractive to this crowd.

With that said...Go buy a Civic, Rice it up put screens in the floorboards and have at it. Good luck with your new car.

My Cars
    1993 325is
    Hahaha that car is rediculous just like the owner

My Cars
    '01 740il; '06 325i
    Early this year I sold my '93 318i 5sp w/ 150k miles for $3k. It was in very good shape w/ suspension, stereo, aerodynamic upgrades, 16'' cross spoke 42 wheels and Vinyl interior. Sunroof did not work, small leak in radiator. All of which buyer was aware.

My Cars
    2013 M3, 1993 325is
    No one cares about the "music" or your m3 gills. In the average person's eye, it is a 318. Which means 4 cylinder. Which means less than a 6 cylinder. Which is life.

If you can find the type of person that thinks your mods are "mAd tit3" and get more money, then go for it. But don't expect to find that person around here...
    Dan

My Cars
    #94 IP, '68 250SE '17 M3
    Mods do not increase the value of the car. If you really wanna sell it, remove every mod that you can, put it back to stock and sell it as is. You'll make the most money that way.
    '94 325is #94 IP/GTS3 Mauritius Blue Metallic
    "And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

My Cars
    2006 330i
    94is is right. The only time it is cool is if you find the person that is looking for EXACTLY what you have.

My Cars
    2006 330i
    Dood, I could get $6k for my sled WAY before you will. Sorry, fact of life...

I have 2 engines, a DASC, Loads of tasteful show and go mods, and I have decent sound in the car.

You had your mind made up a long time ago, you want to compare it to a Civic/Integra, etc...Have fun at Hot Import Nights, yo.

My Cars
    95 318is
    I think its funny that some of you bag on those ridiculous grills when your sporting rice burner rims on your bmw...*cough*Bmwhighroller*cough*

My Cars
    2011 BMW 535i
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Hamilton
    94is is right. The only time it is cool is if you find the person that is looking for EXACTLY what you have.

You hit the nail right on the head buddy! I bought my 318is exactly for the things that it does have, specificly a 4 cylinder engine and a 5 speed transmission. It's not too shabby on the hills and windy roads I drive on on the weekends either. I saw what was comming with gas prices and opted out of a 325is and an M3 while I was shopping, and I CAN afford either one. Considering I might drive between 50 and 300 miles in any one day, and I own two homes, I think I did the smart, sensible thing. Now, that's not to say I don't like fast cars and racing, so I installed a short ram CAI with a K & N filter, 17" HP Racing racing rims wrapped in 215/45/17 directional Hankooks, and a Supersport24 coilover high performance lowering kit, just for fun and it drives sweeeet. The Alpine stereo with Kickers in the front, Infinity deck speakers, and Infinity 10" subwoofers in the trunk make the driving that much more fun. Jimi Hendrix never sounded better! Hang in there bro', it's worth whatever you want for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast