Thread: <<<NO NONSENSE sale DEPO HID ECT ECT>>>

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--

Exclamation <<<NO NONSENSE sale DEPO HID ECT ECT>>>

summer or winter here's our no nonsense every day prices:

prolumen hid----> $265the one guaranteed for life with the fewest faillures of ANY kit.
    not $275 like the others.

DEPO euro ellipsoids, not dj auto ----> $169.99 free 20mm stone guard(the good one) the "closest competition" @ $177

projector36 with predator oe, visible from every angle not just the front like the others ----->$289.99
    compare with the "other" sales @ $300+

DEPO+stone guard(20mm)prolumen hid, not a cut rate light or hid kit, top of the line here, no "seconds" here -----> $435 shipped the others $452+

no containers, summer or winter prices dressed up as a sale. we will not be undersold

paypal links to follow.
    Last edited by habbie; 08-02-2005 at 02:20 AM.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    1999 M3 Coupe
    i really feel sorry for the vendors that have to bash other vendors to try and make a sale

My Cars
    no bashing here, just a simple formula good price good service and above all honesty with no dressup, feel free to spend more, after all its your dime.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowbullet
    i really feel sorry for the vendors that have to bash other vendors to try and make a sale

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    97 M3
    its healthy competition, I dont see a problem with it and wont unless they start calling eachother stupid

My Cars
    no name calling and no competitions, we always said we will match and better like for like and sometimes not like, simply keeping our word, and best of all you win see you at summerblaze. you going?
    Quote Originally Posted by MJFX328
    its healthy competition, I dont see a problem with it and wont unless they start calling eachother stupid

My Cars
    sorry but you still save with apexcone....200 for HIDs compared to yours at 265. If you buy your headlights with xenons...it is still about 50 bucks more than if you buy from apexcone. You will be undersold...you try to cut prices here and there but Apexcone is a huge inventory and not only do they sell on internet it is bought in tons in european countries. How can you compete when apexcone's company will be OEM on Brazil VW cars....that says something about business and standards.

I am tired of new vendors trying to bash people who have been here for a long time. Tell me you have been around when bimmer.org was all hyped up before bimmerforums.com was ever made or if you heard of suzy's diget.

My Cars
    97 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by 330 HRE
    sorry but you still save with apexcone....200 for HIDs compared to yours at 265. If you buy your headlights with xenons...it is still about 50 bucks more than if you buy from apexcone. You will be undersold...you try to cut prices here and there but Apexcone is a huge inventory and not only do they sell on internet it is bought in tons in european countries. How can you compete when apexcone's company will be OEM on Brazil VW cars....that says something about business and standards.
    I am tired of new vendors trying to bash people who have been here for a long time. Tell me you have been around when bimmer.org was all hyped up before bimmerforums.com was ever made or if you heard of suzy's diget.
    I think both vendors have something to offer. It leaves it up to the buyer to decide.

Yea, I'll be at summerblaze; see you there.

My Cars
    new vendor? ok.
    i don't think you can compare my prolumen kit to any other no name brand on the market, especially ones which are bare where the stickers are taken off, ask yourself why.. whats there to hide?
    i don't try to cut anything i offer good prices on quality product with the best service as ALL my customers can attest, you will be hard pressed to find Any negative comment about my business.
    we carry over 400 sets of headlights for the e36 alone in our california and florida stores, so to say the least we can compete with anybody, anywhere, anytime.
    and remember the big names in the bmw community insist on umnitza for their $$$how/street/project cars.

Last edited by habbie; 08-02-2005 at 01:27 AM.

My Cars
    M5, E61

A response like yours leaves so many holes it's not even funny.

Who CARES if you have "been around the block" - does that mean you are used goods?

Check when I started on here, I was here on day 2. Now, you tell me, does it matter 1 bit? NO.

Now, lay off the juvenile idiotic banter. Stay off the thread if you are not interested in the products or the service (second to NONE).

We are here, we're not going away, we're getting better, we're adding products, and we're doing everything to make our real customers and prospective customers happy, happier, and happiest.

As to comparison, no one is comparing anything to any specific product. You make your own conclusions. We make our definitive comments about our OWN products and nothing else. We don't care what the "other guys do".

There are literally HUNDREDS of HID choices, why limit your scope to only this forum?

There's McCullough, Brightstar, Helios, Hella-based, Philips-based, OEM Retrofits, JLI, JSVM, and literally 200 others I can name just off the top of my head.

Why go with ProLumen? Why did we choose Prolumen over any other product we could have chosen? AND FOR LESS? Here's why:

1) Prolumen product quality is higher than ever.
    EMark Certification

ISO9001 Certification

TS Certification

2) ProLumen are tested more accurately
    Real Testing #1

Real Testing #2

Real 4000K Bulb

Real 6000K bulb

Testing equipment is:
    The MINOLTA Chroma Meter CL-200 is an expansive professional stuff, price is around US$2,700~US$3,000, check this website:
    http://www.tequipment.net/MinoltaCL200.asp

The "6K-H7-lumen" photo shows 2633 Lumens, 6374 Kelvin, and -0.0004 of angel accuracy (tolerance) The "4K-H1-lumen" photo shows 3288 Lumens, 4006 Kelvin, and +0.0015 of angel accuracy (tolerance) for your reference.

Don't be fooled. Ask for proof. Make sure it's accurate.

Additionally:
    Ok, we'll have some pics up shortly.

Prolumen is just a placeholder site

We are the ONLY ones that feature an "M5 serial ballast" this is exclusively for ProLumen, no one in the world can use this ballast except for ProLumen brand products. M5 incorporates the latest technology:
    1. Active False Input Polarity Protection
    2. Short Output Protection - Self Lock
    3. Open Outpu Protection - Self Lock
    4. Waterproof
    5. Efficiency on par with Phillips (actually better) and Hella ballasts (slightly less)
    Last edited by umnitza; 08-02-2005 at 02:19 AM.

My Cars
    thanks for the insight

My Cars
    Grand Cherokee :(
    Habbie + Umnitza rock you guys... stop the hate

He talked to me on the phone for like 45 minutes helping me and stuff... he's an excellent businessman.

Btw i got my set it, installed them... and they are beautifulllll.. perfect light pattern and output... the DEPO's really are good quality!

My Cars
    pics???
    thanks for the kind words skyler, happy to hear you're satisfied. dont throw away those bosch's, sell them here in the classified section.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilario
    Habbie + Umnitza rock you guys... stop the hate

He talked to me on the phone for like 45 minutes helping me and stuff... he's an excellent businessman.

Btw i got my set it, installed them... and they are beautifulllll.. perfect light pattern and output... the DEPO's really are good quality!

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by habbie
    pics???
    thanks for the kind words skyler, happy to hear you're satisfied. dont throw away those bosch's, sell them here in the classified section.
    yeah, i got pics... waiting for them to get e-mailed to me... and yeah im prolly gonna put those up for sale soon

My Cars
    here are the pics of the lights
    These are 6000k

mounting the ballasts...

the pictures dont do full justice, but they are stinkin sweet

Still had the plastic wrap on it at this point

great mod, thanks umnitza!

My Cars
    97 328is, 91 535i
    bad experience with umnitza from a friend i know. sent horrible condition head lights obviously trying to sell complete garbage to people from canada. altho the situation has gone over with umnitza. habbie continously bashed us and made retarded comments. and when i said that i am your customer, all habbie said was " You are not my customer, nor do i want you to be" ... fact is habbie, i do have umnitza angel eyes. i have the box n everything so you should take that back. due to the last thread being closed i didnt finish what i wanted to say. once again, this is seriously a high school business going on. i am never buying from them again nor do i wish my friends to buy from them.

Performance Mods: H&R Sport Spring/FK Shocks, Eurosport Intake/M50 Manifold, Eibach swaybar, SuperSprint Exhaust, UUC 8.5 lbs Flywheels and Clutch kit, X brace, Brembo slotted brakes with Axxis ultimate pads, Stainless Steel clutch and brake lines, GC shims/Rtabs, GC Shock mounts, UUC tranny mounts + Enforcers, UUC Evo 3 SSK + DSSR, And most imporant... UUC clutch stop!

Future Mods: 3.38 LSD, UUC underdrive pulleys and Shark Injector. And possibly FI... but this car is getting out of hand.

My Cars
    dude you're a tool among tools, seek competent mental help, you have serious issues.

you managed to ruin your friends for sale thread with your ignorant posts, your friend has gone on with his life yet you cling to posting your idiotic drivel at every chance, you never bought ANYTHING from me, ever, you don't even know me, yet you choose to engage me relating to your friends misfortune, we (umnitza, umnitza east) are 2 separate entities in two different states, get over it and move along, in case you haven't noticed this is a for sale ad not an opinion thread or poll, if you're not interested in the product move along.
    you're the kind of canadien who gives us all a bad name.
    btw that thread got locked because of your moronic posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moolala
    bad experience with umnitza from a friend i know. sent horrible condition head lights obviously trying to sell complete garbage to people from canada. altho the situation has gone over with umnitza. habbie continously bashed us and made retarded comments. and when i said that i am your customer, all habbie said was " You are not my customer, nor do i want you to be" ... fact is habbie, i do have umnitza angel eyes. i have the box n everything so you should take that back. due to the last thread being closed i didnt finish what i wanted to say. once again, this is seriously a high school business going on. i am never buying from them again nor do i wish my friends to buy from them.

My Cars
    E36 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by habbie
    dude you're a tool among tools, seek competent mental help, you have serious issues.

you managed to ruin your friends for sale thread with your ignorant posts, your friend has gone on with his life yet you cling to posting your idiotic drivel at every chance, you never bought ANYTHING from me, ever, you don't even know me, yet you choose to engage me relating to your friends misfortune, we (umnitza, umnitza east) are 2 separate entities in two different states, get over it and move along, in case you haven't noticed this is a for sale ad not an opinion thread or poll, if you're not interested in the product move along.
    you're the kind of canadien who gives us all a bad name.
    btw that thread got locked because of your moronic posts.

wow....

My Cars
    Harleys and a Tesla
    Quote Originally Posted by F4tal3xZz
    wow....
    There's nothing wrong with what he said. The guy does sound like a tool and does make moronic posts.